It's kind of funny. We came out here to hide
说起来有趣 我们来这里是为躲起来的
only to be living in a house literally made of glass.
结果住在一幢基本是玻璃做的透明房♥子里
Well, you know - what they say. - Do not say it.
- 好吧 你知道 有句俗话 - 别说了
People who live in glass houses...
住在玻璃房♥里的人们不该……
I knew I couldn't stop you.
我就知道阻止不了你
Wh-Why is Talia doing all this?
塔丽亚为什么要为我们做这些?
Eh. Well, she loves us, babe.
呃 她爱我们 宝贝
And if you sold a start-up at 29 and made enough money as a VC
如果你在29岁卖♥♥掉了一家初创公♥司♥ 并在风险投资中赚够了钱
that you could help your friends in any way you wanted, wouldn't you?
你也会以任何你想要的方式帮助朋友的 对吧?
I think I need a sharper knife.
我想我要一把更锋利的刀
Babe?
亲爱的?
Everything okay?
没事吧?
Everything's fine.
没事
Miss Alcott, can I help you?
阿尔卡特小姐 有什么事吗?
I thought I heard something coming from the basement.
我好像听到有声音从地下室传来
We don't have any cameras down there.
我们在那里没有任何摄像头
Why don't we go look?
要不去瞧瞧?
I don't see anything.
我没看到异样
Thank you for checking, Kamal.
谢谢你的检查 卡马尔
Breathe in serenity.
平静地呼吸
Breathe out fear.
呼出恐惧
Breathe in the peace you seek for you and your baby.
呼入你寻求的宁静 为了你和宝宝
Breathe out any anxiety at all.
呼出所有焦虑
Are you having pain?
你觉得痛吗?
Yeah, just, um-- just here.
是的 就这里
Try this.
试试这个
Does that help?
有帮助吗?
Mmm.
嗯
Just remember if anything is wrong,
只要记住 如果有什么不对劲
your body will tell you.
身体会告诉你的
Are you all right, Miss Alcott?
阿尔卡特小姐 你没事吧?
I'm taking you to the hospital.
我带你去医院
Ms. Alcott, may I enter?
阿尔卡特女士 我可以进来吗?
Yes. Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
My name is Ivy. It's nice to meet you.
我叫艾薇 很高兴认识你
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
I don't think so.
应该不认识
Blood pressure is 121/80.
血压为121/80
That's good.
挺好的
Temperature is normal.
体温正常
Open your mouth, please.
请张嘴
- You look so familiar. - I just transferred.
- 你看起来很面熟 - 我才转过来
- Oh, from the city? - Toronto.
- 从城里吗? - 多伦多
I understand that you're pregnant.
我知道你怀孕了
- Yes. - Congratulations.
- 是的 - 恭喜
How many weeks?
几周了?
Twelve.
12周
It sounds like you're experiencing some lower back pain
听说你正在经历一些下背疼痛
as well as some bleeding?
以及一些出血?
- Ye-- That's right. - All right.
- 是的 - 好吧
I'm gonna perform an ultrasound with your permission.
如果你允许的话 我要给你做超声波检查
Of course.
好的
Feet in the stirrups, please.
请把脚放在镫上
You're gonna feel some pressure.
你会感受到一些挤压
Can I see the screen?
我能看看屏幕吗?
One moment.
稍等
Do you see a heartbeat?
你看见心跳了吗?
I need quiet in order to perform the ultrasound, Ms. Alcott.
阿尔卡特女士 我需要安静地做检查
I'm going to find a doctor.
我去找一下医生
Wha--
什么--
♪ Rock-a-bye, baby ♪
♪ 挥手再见 宝贝 ♪
♪ On the treetop ♪
♪ 在树梢上 ♪
♪ When the wind blows ♪
♪ 当起风时 ♪
♪ The cradle will rock ♪
♪ 摇篮跟着晃 ♪
♪ When the bough breaks ♪
♪ 当枝儿折断时 ♪
♪ The cradle will fall ♪
♪ 摇篮一起落 ♪
♪ And down will come baby ♪
♪ 宝贝降临了 ♪
Ms. Alcott.
阿尔卡特女士
♪ Cradle... ♪
♪ 摇篮 ♪
Ms. Alcott.
阿尔卡特女士
Ms. Alcott, how are you feeling?
阿尔卡特女士 你感觉如何?
I lost the baby.
我失去了孩子
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I know how painful this is.
我知道那种痛苦
Where were you?
你去哪儿了?
I'm so sorry-- So sorry, sweetheart.
对不起 对不起亲爱的
I, um-- I had my phone off and I was taking a nap.
我午睡的时候手♥机♥关了
- Do you know why? - We don't.
- 你知道原因吗? - 我们不知道
But I can tell you that most miscarriages are the result
但我可以和你说的是大多数流产都是
of an undetected abnormality.
未检测到的异常导致的
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Is there any way to know the sex?
有办法知道性别吗?
Anna.
安娜
I want to know.
我想知道
Your blood tests indicated the presence of Y chromosome.
你的血液检查中显示有Y染色体
A boy.
是男孩
I know this is incredibly hard, but I need to take an ultrasound
这很难接受 但我需要做超声波检查
to determine whether there's any fetal tissue remaining in your uterus.
来确定是否有胎儿组织留在你的子♥宫♥里
I already had an ultrasound.
我已经做过超声波了
Dr. Hill sent your records over.
希尔医生把你的记录送过来了
It looks like the last ultrasound you had
你最后一次做超声波检查
was three weeks ago.
是在三周前
No, I had one already h-here earlier
不 我已经在这里做过一次了
w-with Nurse I-Ivy.
护士艾薇做的
What did she look like?
她长什么样?
Young, 30s, brownish hair.
年轻 30岁左右 淡棕色头发
I'm going to find a doctor.
我去找一下医生
Ms. Alcott, this is a small community hospital.
阿尔卡特女士 这是一家小型社区医院
There's no nurse named Ivy here.
这里没有叫艾薇的护士
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表