你不是我的家人 我断绝了和你的关系
You're not my family. I renounced you.
你看不出吗 亲爱的
Don't you see, darling?
除非她给予你力量 否则你什么都没有
You have no power other than what she gives you.
她也可以拿走
And takes away.
你做的一切
You did all this
就是为了证明对她的忠诚吗
to prove your loyalty to her?
你个傻子
You fool.
我们这样是为了惩罚你
We did this to punish you.
叛逃还不够
As if defecting wasn't enough,
你还嫁给了他 就为了向她示♥威♥
you married him to give her the middle finger.
你有什么资格这么说 你也试过离开
Who are you to speak? You tried to leave too.
够了
Enough!
你是谁
Who are you?
猜
Guess.
我从没想要背叛你
I never wanted to betray you.
我们生活在一个大家都想看我失败的世界
We live in a world that wants to see me fail.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂才卖♥♥掉公♥司♥的吗
You sold your soul to sell your company?
你也怀过怪物
Did you carry a creature?
她怀过好几个呢
She carried several.
她的子♥宫♥很好生养
Her womb is quite hospitable.
你从没对她经常出差
You never did seem curious
感到好奇过
about those work trips she kept taking.
她非常主动专注
Hmm, she was very self- involved.
你不能和他一起共事
You're not partnering with him.
她要做的可比那个还要多
Oh, she's going to do more than that.
她打算撮合他和他的新婚妻子呢
She's going to pair him with his new wife.
她会成为那个怀上并生下
She will be the one to carry and birth
最纯净的孩子的人
the purest product possible.
恶心
That's disgusting.
做母亲是种祝福
Motherhood is always a blessing.
母亲
Mother!
我真的很爱你
I really do love you, you know.
没有什么比胎盘液更能改善肤色了
Nothing more fruitful for the complexion than fetal fluid.
青春
Youth.
美貌
Beauty.
让我维持下去吧
Take hold of me.
母亲
Mother!
青春 美貌
Youth. Beauty.
青春 美貌
Youth. Beauty.
我主之子万岁
Vivant liberi Domini nostri.
你好 孩子 撒旦万岁
Salve, o puer. Ave Satanas.
我主之子万岁
Vivant liberi Domini nostri.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表