我们需要更简洁些
Oh, does this look good to you, Miss Alcott?
你觉得这样好吗 阿尔卡特小姐?
Looks great.
看起来很棒
Okay.
好吧
Sonia.
索尼娅
I'm so sorry. I know I'm way too early.
我很抱歉 我来得太早了
That's fine. That's fine.
那很好 没事的
I just-- I forget how close everything is out here.
我只是...忘了这里离得都很近
We're just getting situated.
我们也才刚刚适应
Fab.
太棒了
Great light.
光线很好
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Miss Shawcross, can I g-grab your jacket?
肖克劳斯小姐 要我帮你拿外套吗?
-Oh, thank you so much.
哦 非常感谢你
I don't know why she was looking at you like that.
我不知道她为什么那样看着你
She was probably just taken aback by my stunning beauty.
她可能只是被我惊人的美貌吓了一跳
Look, I just wanted to say, before Dex came back,
听着 我只想说 在德克斯回来之前
I'm-I'm sorry if I've been cold to you.
如果我对你表现冷淡 我很抱歉
Stop. You're pregnant and campaigning for an Oscar nomination.
没事 你怀孕了 而且还在竞争奥斯卡提名
You can behave any way you like.
你可以随心所欲
Oh, speaking of which.
说到这个
Some baby gifts.
一些婴儿礼物
Oh, you-- you did not have to do that.
哦 你...实在太客气了
Please. Babies are the only people who deserve gifts.
拜托 婴儿是唯一值得收礼的人
Really, I'm amazed any of us survived the trauma
真的 我们被迫降生在一个我们未曾允诺的世界里
of being forced into a world we never consented to live in.
我很惊讶我们竟能在这样的创伤后求得生存
Oh, God. Speaking of trauma,
天啊 说到创伤
Dex told me what's been happening to you.
德克斯告诉了我你的遭遇
He told you about the stalker?
他告诉你跟踪狂的事了吗?
Ugh. Sounds like a literal nightmare.
呃 听起来像一场噩梦
Yeah, it's-it's been hell.
是啊 简直像在地狱
You know, I--
话说 我...
I actually thought that you were following me at one point.
我真的一度以为你在跟踪我
I-I know that sounds crazy. I just--
我知道这听起来很疯狂 我只是...
I saw someone wearing those green heels you had on at the gallery.
我看到有人穿着你在画廊穿的同款绿色高跟鞋
Oh, God, I never wear green.
哦 上帝 我从来不♥穿♥绿色
Oh, no, the color washes me out terribly.
这颜色让我很不舒服
Even on my feet.
即使是在我的脚上
I must be misremembering.
我一定是记错了
Oh, pregnancy hormones.
哦 孕激素作祟啦
God, I could only imagine.
天啊 我未曾体验过
Darling.
亲爱的
Ew. Don't call me that.
呕 不要那样叫我
Could you
你能
put down your phone?
放下手♥机♥吗?
If only just for the rest of the meal.
哪怕只是为了剩下的晚餐
Thirty seconds. That's all I ask.
三十秒 这是我唯一的要求
Do you realize there's hundreds of millions of dollars in deals in your hand right now?
你知道在你手里的是上亿美元的交易吗
But there is nothing more valuable than human connection.
但是没有什么能比得上人与人之间的感情
I already came over here for dinner with you
我都过来和你一起吃饭了
as if we're, like, a couple.
就好像我们是一对一样
And now I have to fucking listen to you talk?
现在我他妈的还要听你说话?
That's way too much to ask of me, Hamish.
要求别太多 哈米什
I need to know something.
我想知道一些事情
Just answer my question, and I will give it back.
回答我的问题 我会还给你的
-Are you fucking kidding me? -Tell me the truth.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吗? - 告诉我真♥相♥
About what?
关于什么?
That film script you gave me just over a year ago--
一年前你给我的电影剧本...
the one you told me to put my name on
你让我把我名字写上去的那个
and direct without any other information whatsoever,
没有任何其他信息的那个
including who wrote it
甚至不知道是谁写的
and how you got your hands on it--
你是怎么拿到它的...
that film, which everyone told me,
每个人都告诉我
including my own agents, would go absolutely nowhere,
包括我自己的代理人们 说就算死也不会想到
especially if I cast Anna Victoria Alcott,
我会选派安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特做主角 其实是你坚持要的
who you insisted upon-- is now a frontline awards contender
这部电影现在是最热门的奖项竞争者
and has been nominated for no less than 11 Golden Globes.
获得了至少十一项金球奖提名
Why are you saying that like it's a bad thing?
为什么你说的好像这是件坏事?
What the fuck is going on, Siobhan?
西沃恩 这到底是怎么回事?
And who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
Well, I was determined to use my own menses as the primary material.
我决定用我自己的月经作为主要材料
I had to collect it, store it, save it.
我必须收集它 装好它 保存它
Everyone thought I was mad.
每个人都认为我疯了
Well, that's what they always say about women who end up being geniuses.
嗯 这就是人们常说的最终成为天才的女人
Pain is the touchstone of growth.
痛苦是成长的试金石
Well, sometimes pain is just pain.
嗯 有时候痛苦只是痛苦
Dex.
德克斯
Not in my world.
我不这样认为
I decided the first time my mum hit me, I was never gonna waste any of it.
我妈妈第一次打我的时候 我就决定 我不会浪费任何痛苦
Your mom hit you?
你妈妈打你了?
Almost every day.
几乎每天都有
Well, she was borderline or bipolar.
她是边缘型或者躁郁症患者
Both. Who knows?
都是 谁知道呢?
You know, women weren't diagnosed in those days.
你知道 那时候女人是不会被诊断的
They just screamed behind doors.
她们只能在门后尖叫
So, I moved to Berlin when I was 17 to get away from her.
所以 为了远离她 我17岁时搬到了柏林
Started alchemizing my pain into art,
开始把我的痛苦炼成艺术
and now I'm grateful for everything she put me through.
现在我很感激她让我经历的一切
Landed me here,
把我带到了这里
with you.
和你们一起
-So much fun. -You're an excellent host.
- 太有趣了 - 你真是招待太周了
-Thank you. -Not as good as Anna.
- 谢谢你 - 没有安娜好
-So fun. -Yeah, it was.
- 太有趣了 - 是啊
It was a great time.
真是一段美好的时光
Let me walk you to your car.
让我陪你走到你车那里
-Thank you. -Okay. Great, great.
- 谢谢 - 好吧 很好 很好
I'll see you at the gallery.
我们画廊见
I, um... ...wanted to ask you something.
我...想问你点事
Yeah.
问吧
Have you seen this photo?
你看过这张照片吗?
Um, no.
嗯 没有
I can't say I have.
我真的没见过
Bloody hell. She looks just like me.
该死的 她看起来很像我
Yeah, that's-- that's what I thought.
是啊 我也是这么想的
But as a carefree blonde. With eyebrows.
但是她倒是一个无忧无虑的金发女郎 还有眉毛
And no facial piercings.
也没有面部穿孔
Did Dex say the same thing?
德克斯也这么说吗?
Are you sure you don't know her?
你确定你不认识她吗?
I'd remember meeting someone who resembles my less evil twin.
如果我见到这么像我的只是少点邪气的人 我肯定会记得的
Sorry, it--
抱歉 这...
Hey.
嘿
God, I can only imagine
天啊 我简直无法想象
the amount of pressure you're under right now.
你现在承受的压力
Okay? You have to be gentle with yourself.
好吗?你要对自己温柔一点
Okay?
好吗?
Mmm.
嗯
Call me if you need any help.
如果你需要任何帮助 打电♥话♥给我
My hotel's 15 minutes away.
我的酒店离这里只有15分钟
Looking for something?
在找什么吗?
Did you have a nice time?
你玩得开心吗?
How do you know Sonia?
你怎么认识索尼娅的?
I don't.
我不知道
Hmm. But you knew her last name.
嗯 但是你知道她的姓
Because Mr. Harding told me.
因为哈丁先生告诉我
Oh, don't call him that.
哦 别这么叫他
And you don't need to call me Miss Alcott either.
你也不需要叫我 阿尔卡特小姐
-Miss Baldwin likes us to. -But I don't.
- 鲍德温小姐喜欢我们这样 - 但我不喜欢
I'm only comfortable doing what Miss Baldwin asks.
我只做鲍德温小姐要求的事情
You were looking at her like you knew her.
你看着她好像你认识她
She just looks so much like an old friend of mine--
她看起来很像我的一个老朋友...
Adeline.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表