拍摄进行得怎么样了
How's the shoot going?
我说不清我是很棒 还是再也找不到工作了
I can't tell if I'm brilliant, or if I'll never work again.
你最近过得怎么样 弗兰克
How have you been, Frank?
我非常想念你
I've missed you terribly--
辛纳屈先生 很抱歉打扰你
Mr. Sinatra, I'm so sorry to bother you.
一点也没
No bother at all.
你介意在我的餐巾上签名吗
Would you mind signing my napkin?
哇 现在我可以了无遗憾地去死了
Wow. I-- I could die happy now.
嗯 先别死
Now, don't do that.
我妻子也很喜欢你演的佩顿 法罗小姐
Oh, and my wife loved you in Peyton Place, Miss Farrow.
谢谢你 这真是
Thank you. That's--
还记得我跟你说的话吗
You remember what I told you?
我只是觉得这不公平
I just don't think it's fair.
婚姻不在于公平
Marriage isn't about what's fair.
你不能让我在你
You can't ask me to choose
和这部电影之间做选择 弗兰克
between you and this movie, Frank.
这不只是电影的问题 宝贝
It's not just the movie, baby.
这是一种生活方式
It's a lifestyle.
如果我们都一直在外奔波 我知道 但这是我的事业
If we're both always out on the road--I know, but this is my career.
别 别打断我
Don't-- Don't interrupt me.
我要结账了
I'm getting the check.
如果你今天回片场 米娅
If you go back to that set today, Mia...
那我们之间就结束了
we're through.
我们已经拍了三分之一了 弗兰克
We're a third of the way through filming, Frank.
鲍勃肯定我能获得奥斯卡提名的
And Bob's sure I'll get an Oscar nomination.
如果这就是你所追求的
How do you expect to be a good mother
你怎么能期望你能成为一个好母亲
if this is what you're chasing?
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
女人总会想出办法
Women always do.
祝你好运 孩子
Good luck with that, kid.
你还好吗 -挺好
How you doing - in there?-Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
娅 新主意
Mia, new idea. - Mmm.
这样 你走在街上 心烦意乱 害怕
So, you walk into the street, distracted, scared--
街上 会有道具车吗
The street-- And there'll be picture cars?
道具车啊 没有
Picture cars? No.
你不会是说
You don't mean...
你想让我走进真正的车流里吗 罗曼
You want me stepping into actual traffic, Roman?
别担心 米娅
Don't worry, Mia.
没人会撞孕妇的
No one's going to hit a pregnant woman.
罗曼在虚张声势的外表下是个胆小鬼
Roman's a pussycat underneath all the bluster.
嗯 谢谢你 莎伦
Mmm. Thanks, Sharon.
恶魔是美丽的 你知道吗
The devil is beautiful, you know?
你会在最意想不到的人身上找到他
And you'd find him in the people you'd never expect.
都准备好了吗 米娅
All set, Mia?
这边哦
Just right over here.
准备
Rolling!
开拍
And action!
米娅 -我这就来
Mia?-I'm coming.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你
I can help you if you let me.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
脱下来
Take it off.
《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
女人的直觉
Women's intuition.
我的母亲并不总是那么容易被爱
My mother wasn't always easy to love,
深切缅怀
弗吉尼亚·哈丁
她经常不是我认为我需要的那种母亲
and she often wasn't the mother I thought I needed.
但在她去世后的日子里 我意识到
But in the days since her passing, I've realized...
我不知道我需要什么
I don't know what I need.
我不知道我们中是否有人知道
I'dōn't know if any of us do. NIIND
她是
Shewas...
我拥有的母亲
...the mother I was given.
而且
And...
她很完美
she was perfect.
正如你们很多人所知道的
As many of you know, in lieu of flowers,
我们要求亲属
we've asked loved ones to donate
给美国预防自杀基金会捐赠 而不是送上鲜花
to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
你母亲没有自杀
Your mother did not kill herself.
她是被杀的
She was killed.
恕我直言 女士 我得请你离开了
Respectfully, ma'am, I have to ask you to leave.
你 你没听她的
You! You did not listen to her!
她一遍又一遍地警告你
She tried to warn you over and over and over!
她的死是你的错
Her blood is on your hands!
别碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
别 别碰我
Don't-- No. Don't you fucking touch me!
你看到了吗
Do you see?
这就是说真话的女人的下场
This is what happens to women who tell the truth!
我求你了 听你妻子的
I beg you, listen to your wife!
听你妻子的
Listen to your wife!
拜托 拜托 我求你了 听你妻子的
Please. Please, I beg you, listen to your wife!
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry about that.
我不认识那个女人
I don't know who that woman is.
马修斯神父
Father Matthews.
我得说 我不会怀念给赡养费的
I have to say, I'm not gonna miss the alimony payments.
让我们和平地
Let us go in peace
去践行上帝的话语吧
to live out the word of God.
谢谢您的光临 祝各位日安
Thank you for coming. Have a blessed day.
安娜 你肚子都和房♥子一样大了
Anna, you're as big as a house.
你确定里面不是双胞胎吗
You sure you don't have twins in there?
抱歉 你能告诉我那个女人去哪了吗
Excuse me? Can you tell me where that woman went?
有点疯的那个吗
Crazy one?
送她去急诊室了
Sent her to the ER.
为什么
Why?
拉去打镇定剂了
To be sedated.
你是她女儿吗
You her daughter?
不是
No.
噢 我猜的
Oh, just assumed.
她被注射了大量镇静剂
She's heavily sedated.
会有点迟缓
Won't be herself.
我给你们一点时间
I'll give you a minute.
对不起 我之前没有相信你
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
她们会
They will--
她们会夺走你的一切
They will take everything from you.
你所有的梦想都会变成噩梦
All of your dreams will become a nightmare.
求你了 现在就离开吧
Please, get out now.
看看谁醒过来见客人了 啊 可怜的孩子
Look who woke up for her guest. Ah, poor babe.
不 -给
No. - Here.
我们只想让她过得舒服
We just want her to be comfortable.
不 -没事的 你没事的
No. - It's okay. You're okay.
她去哪儿了
Where did she go? Hmm?
有几个朋友来接她
Oh, some friends came to pick her up.
什么朋友
What friends?
几个女人 看起来人挺好
Some women. They seemed nice.
天啊
Oh, my God.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
最佳女主角提名
安娜·维多利亚·奥科特
《导演》
真是离谱
This is crazy.
真是离谱
This is crazy.
我们这儿有奥斯卡提名明星耶
We got an Oscar nomineein here!
你就在这里你就在这里
You're here and you're here.
我以前从没遇到过这事儿
Never happened to me before.
我从来没跟名人这么近过
I've never been this close to somebody who's famous.
你要带谁去参加
Who are you gonna bring?
你确定你能坐飞机吗
Are you sure you're up for flying?
能 我才怀孕七个月
Yes. I'm only seven months pregnant.
虽然我肚子已经圆得像球了
I mean, even though I'm practically spherical.
好姑娘
That's my girl.
再说了 上次我飞洛杉矶也没什么问题
Besides, nothing went wrong last time I flew to LA.
希尔医生可能只是为了以免自己
Dr. Hill's probably just covering his ass
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表