我知道
Do you have any?
你有吗?
Um...
嗯--
Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦 我很抱歉
I didn't mean--
我不是故意--
-I'm just, I'm hormonal.
抱歉 都是荷尔蒙的错
here, take one of these.
给你 拿一个这个
This always helps me with my cycle.
这总能帮我维持我周期稳定
Where did this come from?
这是哪里来的?
Oh, that just...
哦 那只是--
I don't know. It just...
我不知道 它是--
Well, it was lovely to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Dex.
德克斯
Aw, you shouldn't have.
啊 你也太好了吧
Did you give Hamish our address?
你把我们的地址给哈米什了吗?
The director of The Auteur? No.
《导演秘闻》的导演?没有
Well, then how did this get here?
好吧 那这个怎么会在这里?
I don't know. Maybe Siobhan gave it to him.
我不知道 也许是西沃恩给他的
She knows better than that.
她才不会那么做
I don't think you have to worry about that guy.
我不觉得你要担心那家伙
We agreed not to give anybody the address.
我们说好不把地址告诉任何人的
I know, babe. We're on the same team, remember?
我知道 宝贝 我们是一家 不是吗?
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事?
Is that an allergic reaction to your makeup or something?
是你化妆品过敏还是怎么的?
Um, I don't know what it is.
我也不知道怎么回事
Here... have a bite.
来--吃一口
Mm?
嗯?
Don't worry.
别担心
By the time you turn 40, all of your stalkers
到你40岁的时候 你所有的跟踪狂
will have moved on to the next "it" girl.
会转移到下一个“偶像”女孩上
It is kind of funny.
有点好笑
Every little girl dreams of being a movie star.
每个小女孩都梦想成为电影明星
Marilyn Monroe.
玛丽莲·梦露
They never think about what it really means.
他们从没想过这到底意味着什么
I'm going to call Siobhan.
我要打电♥话♥给西沃恩
Why?
为什么?
You need your best friend with you right now.
你现在需要好朋友陪着你
-Hi, pretty.
嗨 美女
Siobhan,
西沃恩
what are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Dex called me. He told me to come over.
德克斯给我打电♥话♥了 他叫我过来
Th-That was just a minute ago.
那是一分钟前
Sweetie.
亲爱的
That was this morning.
那是今天早上
I was in the car an hour later.
过了一小时我就上车了
You just called me.
你才刚刚打电♥话♥给我
I called you from the car. That was three hours ago.
我在车上给你打了电♥话♥ 那是三小时前
May I?
帮你一下?
Something's happening to me.
我有奇奇怪怪的遭遇
You need real food.
你需要真正的食物
This is orgasmic.
这简直让人高♥潮♥
It's the Green Goddess dressing that went viral on TikTok.
这用了在抖音疯传的绿色女神秘酱
So... you feel crazy.
所以...你觉得自己疯了
Beyond.
更夸张
You have that hunted look.
你那疲惫的神情
Same thing I had after I had my miscarriage.
我流产后也是这样
You felt crazy, too?
你也要疯了?
I'm honestly shocked I didn't get 5150'd.
我真的很震惊我没有发疯
I mean, I was this close from running down Fifth Avenue
我真的差一点就要倒在第五大道
screaming, "Fuck the patriarchy."
尖叫着 “去他妈的父权制”
I mean, think about it.
你就想想看
Your body's flooded with chemicals
你的身体只是为了让你怀孕
just to get you pregnant,
就已经充满激素
and then flooded with more chemicals once you are pregnant.
一旦怀孕激素更加激增
And then suddenly you aren't anymore,
然后突然你不怀了
so the chemicals just drop off on top of all of the grief.
激素会激降在所有悲伤之上
It's exactly what happens after postpartum.
这正是产后的情况
Except you don't even get the fucking baby out of it.
除了你甚至都没把孩子生出来
Yeah.
是啊
Nobody told me it would be like this.
没人告诉我会这样
Of course not, honey.
当然不会 亲爱的
If they did, no one would even ever try it.
如果都这样说的话 就没有人会去尝试了
Did you have this pooch?
你有这种感觉吗?
Like-like your body didn't get the message that the baby was gone?
就像你的身体没有收到失去孩子的信息?
It feels almost sadistic, but it goes away.
这感觉是残酷的 但终会消散
Yeah.
是啊
How'd you get through it?
你是怎么熬过来的?
The only thing I did right was sweat my rage out.
我唯一做对的事就是发泄我的愤怒
Are you moving your body at least?
你至少在锻炼你的身体吧?
Um, up and down the stairs.
嗯 也就上下楼吧
Oh, fuck, no.
真要命
Okay, girl, eat this salad, and we're going to go on a walk.
好吧 姑娘 吃了这个沙拉 我们去散步
All right, chew fast, bitch.
好吧 嚼快点 大姐
Your security guy is absurdly hot.
你的安保人员帅呆了
I wouldn't mind that guy following me around all day.
我不介意那个家伙整天跟着我
Yeah, you'd think it'd make me feel safer,
是啊 你也许会觉得这让我感到更安全
but it just makes me feel crazier.
但这却让我感到更疯狂
Why?
为什么?
He doesn't believe me either.
他也不相信我
I mean, Dex doesn't anymore. I can tell.
我是说 德克斯不再信我了 我看得出来
You know, he might be having an affair.
他可能有外遇
With who?
和谁?
Sonia, the artist he's been...
索尼娅 那个艺术家--
Okay, we're done.
好吧 就此打住
With what?
打住什么?
The pity party. Dex is not having an affair.
抱怨派对 德克斯没有外遇
That fake nurse didn't give you a miscarriage, and there's
那个假护士没有让你流产 还有
no secret plot to sabotage your chances of getting pregnant.
没有阴谋破坏你怀孕的机会
You're just famous now, and sometimes it blows.
你现在只是出名了 有时候事情会黄
You have one more week of moping.
你还有一周的时间闷闷不乐
And then we're getting you back into the chair.
然后我们会让你回到椅子上
-Okay, what chair?
-好吧 什么椅子?
The beauty chair.
美容椅
I just booked you the cover of Vogue.
我刚帮你预定了Vogue杂♥志♥的封面
Vogue?
Vogue?
Siobhan, I'm nobody.
西沃恩 我谁也不是
If you were a nobody, would bitches be sneaking
如果你是个无名小卒 婊砸们会偷偷摸摸
into your house and your hospital room?
溜进你房♥子和病房♥?
You've earned this. And even if you haven't, I have.
你应得的 即使你不是 我也该的
Do you really think I'm ready?
你真的认为我准备好了吗?
Nobody's ready for anything--
大家都是走一步看一步
motherhood, stardom, miscarriages--
做母亲 当明星 遇流产--
we're all just learning on the job.
我们都只是在琐事中学习
I'm going to need you to pull yourself
我需要你振作起来
out of your misery
摆脱你的千难万苦
and into your ambition.
展现你的雄心壮志
Anna Wintour, okay. I have to take this and take off.
安娜·温图尔 好吧 我接个电♥话♥就要走了
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Hi, love.
嗨 亲爱的
Kamal? Let's go.
卡马尔?我们走吧
Hi, Ms. Alcott. Did you have a nice time with your friend?
你好 阿尔卡特女士 和你的朋友玩得开心吗?
She had to go home.
她有事回去了
塔丽亚的宝宝物品
No, put me down!
不 放开我
No! No!
不要 不要
Please!
求你了
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
No!
不要
Vivant liberi Domini nostri.
吾主之婴万岁
Salve, o puer. Ave Satanas.
万岁 婴孩 万岁 撒旦
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表