That's your husband.
那是你丈夫
- I don't understand. - Ran out for dog food at 11:02 p.m.
- 怎么会 - 11点2分跑出去买♥♥狗粮
Came back 17 minutes later.
17分钟后回来
No one else till us. Your girl did not enter or exit the building tonight.
我们到达前无人进出 你形容的女人根本没有进出影像
Well, maybe she was hiding in the building.
也许她还躲在大楼里面
- Did you check-- - We checked the stairwells, the basements.
- 你们检查-- -我们检查了楼梯间、地下室
- Nothing. Mr. Alcott. - Harding.
- 什么都没有 阿尔卡特先生 - 我姓哈丁
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That's okay. It happens all the time.
没事 习以为常
Price I pay for being married to such an amazing woman.
和如此了不起的女性结婚而付出的代价
Can you tell us what happened from your perspective?
能描述一下从你视角所见的情形吗?
We were in bed. My wife was asleep. I was reading.
我们躺在床上 我妻子睡着了 而我在读书
And then, Oz, he started whining.
然后 奥兹开始哭嚷
I realized we hadn't given him his dinner. We'd had a big day.
我才意识到我们没给他准备晚饭 我们今天都太忙了
So, I saw we were out of dog food and went out to get some.
于是 我发现狗粮已经吃完后就出去买♥♥一些
- Couldn't find my hat. Put on my wife's. - Nice color on you.
- 找不到我自己的帽子 就戴了我妻子的 - 颜色很搭
Ha! Yeah, thanks.
哈哈 谢谢
So, after I got the dog food, came back, Anna was on the phone with 911.
在我买♥♥完狗粮回来后 安娜正在报♥警♥
That mess was all over the floor. That shit on the mirror.
地板上都是口红 还有字在镜子上
So you didn't see anything or anyone suspicious, Mr. Harding?
哈丁先生 你有看到任何可疑的人物吗?
Not at all.
确实没有
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
抱歉 亲爱的
Your wife showed us the, um, torn-up embryo scans.
你妻子给我们展示了撕毁的胚胎影像件
Do-- Do not share that with anyone outside of this investigation.
拜托 请不要向非本次调查人员泄漏那个
Everything you share with us will be strictly confidential, ma'am.
女士 您与我们透露的一切都将严格保密
Yeah, I think we can trust them, sweetie.
亲爱的 可以相信他们
- Now, I know this sounds crazy,
接下来我要说的有点离谱
but do you think anyone you know could have, you know,
会不会是你认识的某人
maybe thought it was funny to pull a prank on you?
可能觉得对你搞个恶作剧很好玩?
- A prank? - Absolutely not.
- 恶作剧? - 肯定不是
Just asking 'cause your dog didn't bark at all at the intruder. Right?
只是问问 因为你的狗狗根本没有对入侵者吠叫 对吧?
One last thing.
最后一点
Can you remind me how you got that lipstick all over your hands?
你知道你是怎么把那支口红沾满双手的吗
Uh...
额--
I-I-I-It was a blur.
记不清了
Is it possible that some medication you're on
有没有可能你目前在服用的某种药物
could've caused you to think you saw something?
导致你觉得自己看到了一些东西呢?
What? Why would you ask me that?
什么?为什么要这么问?
Uh, we noticed this box of progesterone suppositories on the counter over there.
我们注意到台桌上有一盒黄体酮栓剂
My wife is not making this up.
我妻子没有在编造
Okay. Just asking.
好吧 只是问问
When we're done with the photos and prints, you can get cleaned up.
等我们拍完照片和采完指纹后 你们就可以清理干净了
Yeah. Thank you, detectives.
好的 谢谢 探员先生
Surprise!
惊喜
You got a Gotham Award nomination!
你赢得了哥谭奖提名
This means your Oscar nom is basically in the bag.
也意味着你的奥斯卡提名如同探囊取物
Wow.
哇哦
All right. Come on, everyone. Selfie time.
来吧 各位 来张自♥拍♥
Okay.
好的
All right. Gorgina.
好啦 茄~子~
Okay. I'm sending this to you. Put this on the 'gram pronto.
我把照片发你 马上发到Ins上
I am trying to get off Instagram.
我正在摆脱Ins
You literally can't.
那真的不行
I have this-- this stalker situation.
我 都被人跟踪了
Girl, that means you're hot.
姑娘 那说明你很火
Hey, can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗?
Okay. So, what happened to you the other night was fucked.
那天晚上你所经历的事情简直糟透了
- Thank you. - But I need you to get it together.
- 谢谢 - 但是我需要你振作起来
Do you know how hard my staff has worked for you?
你知道我的员工为你工作有多辛苦吗?
How many hours we've spent campaigning for this nomination?
我们为进入这次提名 花了多少时间?
How many blow jobs were collectively given for you to even be considered?
为了让他们考虑提名你 我们花了多少的"口舌"?
I mean, Derek's jaw may never recover,
德雷克的下巴可能永远无法恢复如初
but he knows how crucial these Gotham Awards are for your entire life trajectory.
但他知道哥谭奖对你一生来说有多重要
And you just stand there like...
而你就站在那 就像--
If your face looks like a fucking cat's asshole every minute of the day,
如果你整天摆着一张司马脸
no one's gonna wanna watch it win an Oscar.
没人会想你赢奥斯卡奖的
So let me know now. If there's no joy in this job for you,
早点告诉我 如果你已对这份工作了然无趣
I can help you fill out an application to work at Costco.
我可以帮你在好市多找份工作
- Siobhan. I-I am-- I'm so sorry-- I-- - Let me ask you something.
- 西沃恩 我很抱歉 - 让我问问你
Do you think Jamie Lee Curtis liked walking those red carpets?
你觉得杰米·李·柯蒂斯是喜欢走红毯吗?
Do you think she thought it was fun
你觉得她会觉得很有趣
to get asked all these inane questions about being a nepo baby?
来回答那些作为星二代的愚蠢问题吗?
No. No one likes it.
不 没人会喜欢
But do you wanna know why she did it?
但你知道她为什么还这么做吗?
'Cause she wanted that Oscar.
因为她想拿到奥斯卡奖
We are shifting your entire attitude right now and your regimen.
我们正在改变你的人生际遇与生活规律
- Okay. - For the next five months,
- 好的 - 接下来的五个月里
you are not an actress anymore.
你不再是一名女演员
You are an athlete.
你是一名运动员
And your sport: campaigning for a fucking Oscar.
你的项目就是 冲刺奥斯卡
Gothams, Globes, BAFTAs, SAG Awards, Oscars.
哥谭奖 金球奖 英国电影学院奖 美国演员工会奖 奥斯卡奖
Take a little vacay. The end.
休个假 结束
Otherwise, what in the literal hell are we doing here?
否则 我们到底在这里干什么?
Okay.
好的
In the meantime...
还有
take this.
收下这个
B12.
B12
And take these. I'll get more.
收下这些 我会搞到更多的
Is all of this safe for pregnancy?
这些对宝宝安全吗?
Would I ever do anything to hurt you?
我有做过害你的事吗?
Thank you for saving me from myself.
谢谢你救了自怨自艾的我
I mean, I'm trying.
我正在努力
Together we're gonna give you the life of your dreams.
我们一起 创造梦想人生
Riverside Fertility. This is Cora.
河滨生育中心 我是科拉
Oh, Cora. Hi. Um--
科拉 你好
Hi, Anna.
你好 安娜
How did you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我?
Any update on your stalker?
有关于跟踪者的新进展吗?
How did you know about that?
你怎么会知道的?
Anna, you told me.
安娜 你和我说的呀
When we spoke yesterday?
我们昨天沟通的时候?
You called to ask about which brand of pregnancy test Dr. Hill recommends--
你来问希尔医生推荐哪个牌子验孕
Right. Yes.
是的 对
Let me see if Dr. Hill's available.
让我看看希尔医生是否有空
Hey, one more thing. Um, that woman, Ms. Preecher?
嘿 还有 那个女人 普雷彻女士?
Ugh. That old bag. Don't worry about her. She's harmless.
那个老女人 不用担心 她不会伤害人的
Just a kook who thinks IVF is murder and drops off crazy pamphlets every week.
怪咖一个 觉得试管婴儿是谋杀 每周都会拿来傻♥逼♥小册子
I think she's following me.
我觉得是她在跟踪我
I doubt she even has the mental competence for that, honestly.
说实话我怀疑她都没这个心理承受能力
You don't think she's the one who broke into your apartment, do you?
你不会认为是她闯进了你的公♥寓♥吧?
I-I-It's probably nothing. Never mind.
可能是我想多了 没事了
Anna, are you all right?
安娜 你还好吗?
Can I just talk to Dr. Hill, please?
能和希尔医生说话吗?
No. No. No. Don't--
不 不 不 别--
One moment.
就一会儿
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
Hello, Anna. Hi. How are you feeling?
你好 安娜 感觉怎么样?
- Hi, Dr. Hill. I, um-- I just vomited. So...
嗨 希尔医生 我刚--吐了 所以--
You're wondering if that's a good sign for implantation.
您想知道这是不是移植的好迹象
Well, could be.
嗯 有可能
We ask that you hold off on taking a pregnancy test
我们希望您暂缓验孕
until 14 days from the embryo transfer.
直到胚胎移植的第14天后
You have 11 to go.
您还有11天
Hey.
嘿
Fuck!
卧♥槽♥
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Anna!
安娜
I-I-I didn't-- I didn't mean to.
我--我不是故意的
Hey, it's okay. I know that slicing guys' faces open
嘿 没事的 我知道切开一个人的脸
is your love language.
是你爱的小信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表