布鲁克林 纽约
我从没想过会是这样 你知道吗
I just never thought it would be like this,you know?
我快40岁了
I'm almost 40.
男人们把我当隐形人看待
Men treat me like I'm invisible.
我已经放弃了结婚
I've given up on ever getting married
甚至买♥♥公♥寓♥的念头
or even buying an apartment
因为我把所有的钱
because I've put all my money,
所有的积蓄都投入了做试管婴儿
all my savings into IVF.
我实在是太累了
And I'm just so fucking tired.
我的朋友们 她们默默同情我 我能感觉到
My friends,they silently pity me,I can feel it.
我很高兴我不是唯一一个
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
不 她是最差劲的
Oh,no,she's the worst.
她来这里好几年了
She's been coming here for a few years
每次都是同样可悲故事
and it's the same pathetic share every single time.
我知道 这就像是 我明白 你的生活糟透了 但是
I know,it's like,"I get it,your life sucks,but..."
也许那是因为你太烂了
Maybe that's'cause you suck.
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want to grab a drink?
我很想去 但我明早有个试镜
I'd love to,but I have an audition in the morning.
哦 真棒 试镜什么
Ooh,exciting.For what?
一部男人写的“女权主义”恐怖电影
Some"feminist"horror film written by a man.
他们什么时候才能让我们讲自己的故事
When are they gonna let us tell our own stories?
等他们都死了才会吧
When they're all dead?
这里 把你的电♥话♥号♥码填进去
Here.Put your number in.
你认识希尔医生吗
Do you know Dr.Hill?
不认识 谁啊
No.Who's that?
城里最好的生育医生
The best fertility doc in the city.
我把他的联♥系♥方式发给你
I'll text you his contact.
我其实很喜欢我的医生
I-I actually really like my doctor.
那你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant yet?
你人真好
You're so nice.
没有什么比女性友谊更重要的了
There's nothing more important than female friendship.
欢迎奥斯卡提名者
Please welcome Academy Award nominee...
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
救护车来了
The ambulance is here.
你怎么知道我会赢的
How did you know I would win?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他在这里做什么
What the fuck is he doing here?
你给他打电♥话♥了吗
You-you called him?
他是孩子的父亲啊
He is the baby's father.
你可以和我一起坐救护车过去
You can ride with me in the ambulance,
但别跟我说话
but don't fucking talk to me.
我们医院见
I'll meet you at the hospital.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这车厢里不应该有医护人员吗
Shouldn't there be a medic back here?
我很确定没问题的 亲爱的
I'm sure it's fine,honey.
操
Fuck!
我们要带她去哪家医院
Which hospital are we taking her to?
女士
Ma'am?
我需要安静才能开救护车 先生
I need quiet in order to drive the ambulance,sir.
我只是想帮帮忙
I'm trying to help.
到目前为止 你在这方面做得非常出色
And you've been doing a fantastic job of that so far.
怎么了
What's going on?
奥科特女士 你还 嘿
Ms.Alcott,are you--? Hey!
搞什么呢
What the fuck? !
你干了什么
What the fuck did you do? !-
孩子要出来了
The baby's coming.
操
Fuck!
搞什么 搞什么啊
What the fuck? What the fuck?
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!Shut the fuck up!
快做点什么 -好 好的
Do something!-Okay.Okay.
好
Okay.
《美国恐怖故事》
第十二季 第9集
天啊
Oh,my God.
操
Fu...!
我想和你做笔交易
I want to make a deal with you.
嗯 我不想这么说
Well,uh,I hate to tell you...
科伯恩女士
Ms.Corbyn,
但事情不是这样的
but,uh,that's not how this works.
我不想这么说 希尔医生
I hate to tell you,Dr.Hill,
但这就是我们要做的
but that's exactly how this will work.
我要给你梦想中的生活
I'm gonna give you the life of your dreams.
我会把所有为了要孩子
I'm gonna send you every high-profile
愿意做任何事的知名富豪病人都介绍给你
and wealthy patient who will do anything for a baby.
为孩子花多少代价都愿意
Spend anything for a baby.
你会成为
You will become
纽约市头号♥生育专家
the number one fertility specialist in New York City
而且永葆美貌
while always looking amazing.
你只需要
And all you have to do
完全按我说的做
is do exactly what I say.-
怎么样
How does that sound?
这是同意了吗
Is that a yes? -
对 对
Yes.Yes.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是西沃恩·科伯恩
I'm Siobhan Corbyn.
我自己定规矩
And I make my own rules.
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo.Bravo.
那真是太美了
That was beautiful!
你有病啊
What the fuck is wrong with you? !
你知道卡马尔有个孩子吗
Did you know that Kamal has a child?
对不起 生前有孩子
Sorry,had a child.
我打赌你根本没想过要问
I bet you didn't even think to ask.
你一向白私
You selfish bitch.
德克斯
Dex.
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
我不知道你怎么想 但我个人来讲
I don't know about you,but I personally...
我感觉挺好的 再也听不到他说话了
feel fine never hearing that man speak again.
对吧
Right?
你好 孩子
Salve,o puer.
我主之子万岁
Vivant liberi Domini nostri.
这是你成为母亲之前的
These are the last moments of your life
最后时光了
before you become a mother.
尽情享受吧
Savor them.
现在
Now...
用力
push!
再用力
Harder!
万岁
..Domini nostri.
你好
Salve...
还要再用力
Harder than that!
我主之子万岁
Vivant liberi Domini nostri.
我不行 -你好孩子
I can't.-Salve,o puer.
地球上的每个人都是被一个女人的尖叫
Isn't it amazing that every human being on this earth
所欢迎着来到这世上 这难道不是很神奇吗
was welcomed by the sound of a woman screaming?
今晚属于你
This is your night.
用力
Now push!
你好
Salve...
我主之子万岁
Vivant liberi Domini nostri.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他很完美
He's perfect.
让我抱抱他
Let me hold him.
嘘 宝贝 -你在干什么
S Hush-a-by,baby S-What are you doing?
♪宝贝 不是我♪
♪Baby not mine ♪-
♪我悲伤的哀号♥♪
♪My woeful wail♪
♪你从不怜悯吗♪
♪Do you pity never?♪
♪嘘 宝贝 宝贝 不是我♪
♪Hush-a-bye,baby,baby,not mine...♪
让我抱抱他
Let me hold him!
已经在你手里了
You already are.
什么
What?
你手里正拿着你选择的东西
You're holding what you chose,
我抱着你为此放弃的东西
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表