阿黛琳
Who's Adeline?
谁是阿黛琳?
Thank you for tonight.
今晚谢谢你
You opened my gift?
你打开了我的礼物?
Well, I couldn't resist.
我无法抗拒
Hmm.
嗯
Kamal.
卡马尔
We're going to physical therapy, not the house.
我们要去理疗 不是来公♥寓♥
Well, this is the address the doctor's office gave me.
这里是医生办公室给我的地址
I had no idea. That's so crazy. How long have you guys lived here?
不敢相信 太疯狂了 你们住在这里多久了?
Well, Dex has been here, like, 15 years.
德克斯已经在这里呆了十五年了
That long? I-I always forget he's older. He looks good for his age.
那么久?我总是忘记他比我大 就他的年龄来说 他看起来很年轻
Um, yeah and I've been here since we got engaged.
嗯 是的 我们订婚后我就一直在这里
So, like, five years ago.
大概五年前
You can have a seat on the table.
你可以坐在板上
Okay.
好吧
Um, should I take my shoes off?
我要脱鞋吗?
Um, just take off everything
脱掉下半身的
from the waist down, and we're good.
衣服就行
Oh, oh.
哦哦
Well, we can certainly do external pelvic massage as well.
我们当然也可以只做外部骨盆按♥摩♥
If you're open to deeper work, it really helps if I have access internally.
如果你同意进行更深入的理疗 那效果会更好
Up to you.
由你决定
Yeah, I don't know about that.
啊 我也不知道
No problem at all. "It's your body."
完全没问题 "这是你的身体"
So, I guess the pain's gotten better then?
我想疼痛已经减轻了?
Let's just give it a try.
我们就试一试吧
I'll give you some privacy.
我给你点私人空间
Sign this consent form for me.
麻烦签下这份同意书
What is all this?Just standard practice.
- 这都是什么? - 只是标准流程
Lie down for me.
可以躺下了
You'll feel some coldness and pressure.
你会感到一些寒冷和压力
It's nothing you haven't felt before.
你可能以前没感受过
Your right iliococcygeus is tight.
你的右髂尾肌很紧
I'm gonna try to release it.
我会试着放松它
Ow.
嗷
Any better?
好点了吗?
I ca-- I can't really tell.
我真的没法判断
Your left pubococcygeus needs releasing too. One moment.
你的左耻骨尾骨也需要放松 稍等片刻
Okay. I wa-- I want you to stop.
好吧 我希望你停下来
Just one moment.
请稍等
You know, uh-- I'm not-- I'm not really sure about this.
我感觉...我不太确定
Just one moment.
请稍等
-Okay. I want you to stop. -It's almost released.
- 好吧 我要你停下来 - 马上就放松了
Get your fingers out of me!
把你手指拿出来
Not everyone's ready for the deeper work.
不是每个人都准备好做更深入的理疗
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I heard that noise again.
我又听到那个声音了
-What noise? -You didn't hear it?
- 什么声音?- 你没听到吗?
Right. You think the house is haunted or something.
对哦 你觉得这房♥子闹鬼还是怎么的
Anna. Anna. Anna.
安娜 安娜 安娜
Cora molested me today.
科拉今天骚扰了我
What?
什么?
I'm serious.
我是认真的
She stuck her fingers inside of me.
她把手指伸进了我的身体
When I told her to stop, she wouldn't.
我让她停下来 她不肯
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
哦 对不起 对不起
What are you talking about?Dex, it's not funny.
- 你在说什么?- 德克斯 这不好笑
Cora is a trained physical therapist, babe.
科拉是训练有素的理疗师 宝贝
I really don't think that she would--
我真的不认为她会...
Why don't you ever just fucking believe me?
你为什么不相信我?
Where are you going? Don't ignore me, Anna.
你要去哪里?别无视我 安娜
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗?
You know what, Dex? Maybe I am.
你知道吗 德克斯?也许我是疯了
And you know what else?
你知道还有什么吗?
I like myself a lot fucking better this way.
我他妈更喜欢这样的自己
I know you're upset that you can't go to the Golden Globes.
我知道你因为不能去金球奖而难过
Don't laugh at me.
不要嘲笑我
Wait. You-- You-- You think this is about the-- the Golden Globes?
等等 你...你觉得这和金球奖有关?
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么了?
What the hell is wrong with you?
是你到底怎么了?
You thought you could bury your grief
你以为和我结婚就可以
about your beautiful dead wife by marrying me?
埋葬和你那美丽亡妻的悲伤?
Thought I'd be your cute little prop?
以为我会是你可爱的小棉袄?
I mean, what century do you think it is, Dex?
妈呀 你活在什么世纪 德克斯?
And what exactly are you offering me?
而你到底又能给我什么呢?
I don't-- I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do, Anna.
我不知道该怎么办 我不知道该怎么办 安娜
Admit it.
承认吧
I'm not having an affair.
我没有外遇
I know that.
我知道
I mean admit that you think I'm crazy.
我的意思是承认你认为我疯了
Just admit that you think I've made everything up.
就承认你认为我编造了一切
That you think there was never a stalker in our apartment.
认为我们公♥寓♥里从来没有跟踪狂
That you think I wrote on the mirror
认为那些字是我写在镜子上的
and called the cops to get attention
打电♥话♥给警♥察♥来引起注意
or some dumb shit.
这样或那样
That I made up the fake nurse.
我虚构了那个假护士
That I planted the fucking dolls.
我放了那些该死的娃娃
Yes!
我承认
Okay?
好吗?
Of course. Yes!
当然了 没错
I knew it. I fucking knew it.
我就知道 我他妈就知道
What else am I supposed to think, Anna?
我还能怎么想 安娜?
None of it makes any sense.
这些都没有任何意义
You're right about that.
你说得很对
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. But--
我爱你 但是...
This-This isn't love. This is suffocation.
这可不是爱 是沉溺
This is how you treat a child.
是你对待孩子的方式
What--
什么...
What do you need?
你需要什么?
I need you to believe me.
我需要你相信我
I don't know if I can do that.
我不知道我能不能做到
Thanks for your honesty.
谢谢你的诚实
I'm gonna watch the Globes. You coming?
我要去看金球奖 你来吗?
It is my great honor to present this year's Golden Globe Award
我很荣幸颁发今年的金球奖
for Best Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama.
最佳剧情类电影女演员
And the award goes to...
这个奖颁给了...
...Babette Eno,Daddy, Do You Love Me.
来自《父爱何存》的芭贝特·伊诺
Um, I can't believe I'm even up here.
呃 我不敢相信我会站在这里
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the amazing shoulders I've been privileged to stand on.
如果没有各位的鼎力襄助 我也不会站在这里
My fellow nominees, thank you for paving the way for me.
我的提名伙伴们 感谢你们为我让路
- Anna Victoria Alcott, wherever--
安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特 无论你在哪里
Shouldn't you be at the Golden Globes with your new fucking client?
你不是应该和你的新客户去金球奖吗?
Look, I'm disappointed too.
听着 我也很失望
But I'm gonna ask you something.
但我要问你一件事
Do you want an Oscar?
你想要奥斯卡吗?
You know I do.
你知道我想要的
Do you want it as much as a baby?
你像要孩子一样想要它吗?
Yes.
是的
Are you willing to do whatever I say to get it?
你愿意做我说的任何事来得到它吗?
Yes.
是的
Good. I'll call you in the morning.
很好 我早上再给你打电♥话♥
What's wrong?
怎么了?
突发新闻
金球奖得主芭贝特·伊诺于车祸中丧生
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表