却没进今年的演员工会奖提名
that she was overlooked this year
但我却被提名了
for a SAG nomination and I wasn't?
我觉得我不配
I don't feel I deserve it.
但我会到场 把我的作品
But I will show up and dedicate the work,
提名的荣誉 献给芭贝特
the honor of the nomination, to Babette.
她不仅是我的竞争对手
She was not just my competition,
她也是我的朋友
she was my friend.
这次工会奖我会投票给她的
She has my vote for SAG.
奥斯卡奖我也会的
And mine for the fucking Oscar.
太可惜了
Terrible shame.
太可怕了
It's awful. - Oof.
我想对那张可爱小脸做的事啊
The things I would have done to that face.
爸
Dad.
说出来吧 儿子
Spit it out, Son.
我知道你大老远来萨格港找我
I know you didn't ask to meet me all the way in Sag Harbor
不是为了留下一些美好回忆的
to make some memories.
逗你玩的
I'm just teasing you.
麦迪逊和我刚在水磨坊买♥♥了个房♥子
Madison and I just bought a place in, uh, Water Mill.
你把温斯科特的房♥子卖♥♥了
You sold the place in Wainscott?
现在两处都是我们的 我能说什么呢
We have'em both now. What can I say?
麦迪逊爱上了水磨坊的小屋
Madison fell in love with the Water Mill cottage.
我只好买♥♥了给她
I had to buy it for her.
女人啊
Women.
所以
So,
让我猜猜
let me guess.
是要说你那疯疯癫癫的妈妈
This is about your batshit crazy mother.
-爸 -我知道
Dad. I know.
我们不应该再那样
We're not supposed to say things like that
说女人了
about women anymore.
有子♥宫♥的人
People with uteruses.
但是 如果一个人都不能说弗吉尼亚·哈丁是疯子
But if a man can't call Virginia Harding crazy,
那美国也就不是自♥由♥之地了
you might as well not call America the land of the free.
嗯 -看着我的眼睛
·Well- - - Look me in the eye
告诉我你不觉得你妈是个疯子
and tell me you don't think your mother's batshit.
别担心 儿子 一切都会过去的
Don't worry about it, Son. It's all gonna go away.
你妈妈一向如此
This is what your mother's always done.
想尽办法把自己和我扯在一起
Try to entangle herself with me any way she can.
很可悲
It's sad.
但我已经习惯了
But I'm used to it.
你也应该习惯一下
And you should get used to it too.
她指控你的那些事
The things she's accusing you of.
某种程度上来说 不得不佩服她
You gotta hand it to her, in a way.
真可惜为了抚养你她不得不放弃自己的生活
Too bad she had to put her life on hold to raise you.
她本来可以成为一个很厉害的小说家
She could have been a great fiction writer.
我应该对她说什么呢
What should I say to her?
作证吗 拒绝就好
About testifying? Say no.
你妻子对这事怎么说
What does your wife say about all this?
我还没和她讲
I haven't told her about it.
这对你来说应该不是什么难事
Well, it must not be weighing too heavily on you after all.
不是 不是那回事
No...This- It's not that.
安娜 -安娜就是安娜
·Anna's- - - Anna's Anna.
什么意思
What does that mean?
她是个演员 儿子
She's an actress, Son.
她们全都一个样
They're all the same.
很可惜你第一任妻子遭遇了那些事
Too bad what happened to your first wife.
她很适合当老婆
She was a keeper.
如果你们俩想要有个自己
You know, if you two want your own place
能带孩子的房♥子
out here with the baby,
麦迪逊和我会很乐意帮忙的
Madison and I' d be happy to help out.
谁知道呢 也许麦迪逊会怀孕
Who knows? Maybe Madison will get pregnant,
你孩子能多个表亲
and your kid can have a cousin.
怎么样
What about that?
奥科特夫人
Ms. Alcott?
很抱歉打扰您 但
I'm so sorry to bother you, but, uh-
我想给您看样东西
I wanted to show you something.
什么东西
What is it?
这个出现在我的门阶上
This showed up on my doorstep.
给我吓尿了
Scared the shit out of me.
看到你的脸又看到她的脸
I thought I was going crazy
我还以为我疯了
when I saw your face and her face,
但我百度了你的名字和娃娃这个词
but then I googled your name and the word"doll. "
事实证明
And it turns out...
我错过了拥有属于自己的夏日娃娃的机会
I missed out on having my own Summer Day doll.
在2010年那会儿
Back in 2010.
他们很久以前就停产了
They were discontinued a long time ago.
谁 你觉得谁会
Who- Do you think someone is.
怎么说呢 比如
I don't know, um, like,
谁会想要给你传递这类的信息或者
trying to give you some sort of message or s- -
你怎么在这里
...what are you doing here?
他是一只流浪猫
He's a stray.
他来这里好多年了
He's been coming here for years.
我叫他菲利克斯
I named him Felix.
是不是饿啦小家伙
You hungry, boy?
妮可莱特 你住哪来着
Nicolette, where do you live again?
我住在岩岬
Rocky Point.
往西走大概一个小时
About an hour west.
怎么了 奥科特夫人
What's wrong, Ms. Alcott?
我现在想单独待一会儿
I' d just like some privacy right now, please.
好的
Of course.
我天 安迪特别风趣
Oh, my God. Andy's so funny.
已停产
, discontinued.
给我吓尿了
Scared the shit out of me.
奥科特夫人
Ms. Alcott?
我帮你把水池的水温了一下
I heated up the pool for you.
想着你也许想放松一下
Thought you might wanna relax and take a dip- -
我马上上去
I'm coming up!
我怀孕那会儿
Oh, you know, when I was pregnant,
我一直想做的事就是漂浮
all I ever wanted to do was float.
要是我有自己的泳池就好了
If only I had my own pool.
现在你有一个 但你却没用过
And here you have it, and you don t even use it.
我不太喜欢游泳
I' m not much of a swimmer.
我打赌你的小宝贝会很喜欢
Well, I bet your little guy loves
妈咪带他下水的
when Mommy takes him into the water.
是不是呀 小家伙
Don't you, buddy?
你怎么知道是男孩呢
How do you know it was a boy?
看你显怀的样子 我一看便知
From how you're carrying. I just know.
我家所有的女人
All of the women in my family
对这种事都有第六感
have a sixth sense about this kind of thing.
需要我帮你脱衣服吗
Would you like me to help you undress?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好吧 好的
Okay, good. Well,
你的泳衣和干净的毛巾就放在那边
your bathing suit is over there and fresh towels too.
如果你还需要别的东西一定要和我说
And do let me know if you need anything else.
安娜
Anna,
你还好吗 奥科特夫人
Are you all right, Ms. Alcott?
滚
Leave me alone!
德克斯 德克斯
Dex! Dex!
对不起宝贝 我在做冥想指导
Sorry, baby, I was doing a guided meditation.
我有话要说
I need to tell you something.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
对不起
I' m sorry.
我最近表现得很疯狂
I' ve been acting crazy
对你态度也非常不好
and treating you like shit. And- -
别说了 -不 我
Stop it. - No, I- -
是我该说对不起
I am sorry.
金球奖那晚我跟你说话的态度太差劲了
The way I spoke to you the night of the Globes was awful.
我从没想过要那样对你
I never wanna treat you that way.
不管什么情况 我们都会挺过去的
We'll get through whatever this is.
-同舟共济 -一定
·Together. I know.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表