Let me go get some Neosporin.
给你涂点Neosporin
- Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Take this with you.
拿上这个
It hasn't been two weeks yet.
还没到两周
Babe.
亲爱的
I wanna say no matter what happens, I love you.
我只想说无论结果如何 我都爱你
And I am in this with you no matter what.
无论如何我都会和你在一起
Oh, my God!
我的天
We did it. We did it. We did it.
我们成功了 成功了
We did it.
我们成功了
Why is she calling you?
她为什么给你打电♥话♥?
We're talking about a pop-up show in the Hamptons. Fuck.
我们策划在汉普顿搞一个快闪展 卧♥槽♥
We've been playing phone tag.
我们一直没接上过电♥话♥
Do you mind?
你介意吗?
Hey, Sone.
嘿 索儿
Look, see? That's your gestational sac.
看到了吗?那是你的胚囊
Yolk sac. And that is your...
卵黄囊 那是你的
Say it with me. Ah. Come on.
来 跟我一起念
Fetal pole.
胚芽
And, if we look closely, we can see the heartbeat.
而且如果我们放大看 还能看见心跳
It's a cutie, if I don't say so myself.
不必我多说 它就是个小可爱
Okay. Now, a little bit of pressure.
好的 现在可能会感到一些挤压
Okay? And now.
好了
Dr. Hill, thank you so much.
希尔医生 十分感谢
What can we do to, um, ensure that--
我们能做些什么确保那--
Ah, yes.
啊 是的
The perennial question. How can we make sure this, uh, sticks? Um...
经典的提问 我们如何确保胚胎不掉?
Thank you.
谢谢
As much as I would love to tell you that there's a, uh,
虽然我很想告诉你们
secret recipe for success on anything in life,
在这事上的成功秘诀
there isn't.
但不存在
Eat well, stay healthy,
合理饮食 保持健康
exercise moderately and, most of all--
适度锻炼 最重要的还有
And I know that your career is, you know, super important to you,
我知道你的事业对你来说极其重要
but please avoid
但请尽量避免
any kind of stress at all.
任何形式的压力
Oh, my God.
我的天
This is going to transform our whole campaign.
这将改变我们整个竞选格局
I'm mood-boarding Catherine Zeta-Jones 2003 award season looks ASAP.
我要马上收集整理凯瑟琳·泽塔·琼斯在2003年颁奖季的穿搭
We love a beautiful bump draped in couture.
我们就爱看时尚孕妈
I'm so fucking happy for you.
我真是为你高兴
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you.
如果不是你 我不会走到现在 谢谢你
All right. Now, are you ready for what I'm about to show you?
那么 准备好看我准备的了吗?
Do you have smelling salts on hand?
你手边有嗅盐吗?
All right, I have other options, but if you don't love this,
好吧 我还有其他选择 但如果你不喜欢这个
- I'm gonna commit literal murder-sui.
我真的要谋杀你再自杀了
Okay.
好吧
I have a connection at The Paper Bag Princess in West Hollywood.
我和在西好莱坞的纸袋公主古着女装有联络
Wait, seriously?
等等 真的吗?
Obviously.
当然
You're welcome.
不用谢
It looks just like the dress Madonna wore at the 1991 Oscars.
它就像麦当娜在1991年奥斯卡颁奖典礼上穿的裙子
That's weird.
哎哟 奇怪
Except it isn't because this is that exact dress.
除非它就是那件衣服
Literally put it on.
穿上它
Do I have to, like, pray or something before?
我穿之前是不是要祈祷什么的?
No, just do not rip it.
不用 不要撕坏就行
Okay. I'm, like, sopping wet.
妈耶 我都看湿了
- And these. - Mmm.
还有这双鞋
- Okay. - I mean...
好吧 但是--
Can we please go in your room? You have to see this.
我们能去你房♥间吗?你得看看这个
- Fuck it. - Okay.
不管了 走
Why didn't you clean it off?
你为什么不擦干净?
I tried. It wouldn't come off.
我试过了 擦不掉
Whatever.
无所谓了
Look at you.
看看你
♪ Sooner or later you're gonna be mine ♪
♪ 你迟早会是属于我的 ♪
♪ Sooner or later you're gonna be fine ♪
♪ 你迟早会是好起来的 ♪
♪ Baby, it's time that you face it ♪
♪ 宝贝 是时候面对这一切 ♪
♪ I always get my man ♪
♪ 我总能得到我想要的男人 ♪
What the fuck?
什么鬼?
Face forward, Anna.
朝前看 安娜
- Anna! - Anna!
安娜 安娜
Anna, over here.
安娜 看这里
Over here!
看这里
Babette! Babette! Babette!
芭贝特 芭贝特 芭贝特
- Babette! - Babette, over here!
芭贝特 芭贝特 看这里
Please, Babette, over here.
芭贝特 请看这里
I'm sorry to do this here. I'm just such a big fan.
很抱歉这样做 我是你的超级粉丝
I wouldn't be here without Summer Day.
夏日时光的提名 让我在这里
Oh, that's so sweet. Thank you.
太贴心了 谢谢
Congrats on your nomination tonight.
预祝你今晚提名
Oh, I can't believe we're even in the same category.
哦 真不敢相信我们竟在同一类别
It's like, pinch fat little nine-year-old me.
简直是小巫见大巫
Where's your dress from? So cute.
你的裙子出自哪里?太好看了
Oh, it's-- it's archival. Madonna wore it to the 1991 Oscars.
哦 它是绝版的 麦当娜穿着它出席了1991年的奥斯卡
Oh, I'll have to YouTube it. I wasn't born yet.
哦 我必须发到油管上 我那时都还没出生
Ladies, can we get a photo of the two of you together?
女士们 我们能给你俩合张影吗?
Oh, sure.
当然了
Look at this. The two generations collide.
看看这 两代女星的碰撞
Okay.
好了
Well, I don't wanna hold you up.
我不耽误你了
Oh, sure. Bye.
好的 再见
- Please, Babette. Over here. - Babette!
芭贝特 看这里 芭贝特
Now, Dex, don't take this the wrong way,
德克斯 不要误会
but how does your wife keep getting hotter?
但我想说你妻子怎么越来越辣了?
The real question is
真正的问题是
how do you keep trivializing the work she does by focusing only on her looks?
你怎么一直贬低她的作为而只关注她的外表
She literally saved your film.
她真的救了你的电影
And that is why all of Hollywood is utterly terrified of this woman.
这就是为什么整个好莱坞都非常害怕这个女人
Now, how is everything though?
现在 一切都好吗?
I heard there was a stalking situation. I'm so sorry.
我听说 你被跟踪了
No.
没有
Really? I-- I'm sorry. I-I heard that...
真的吗 我很抱歉 我听说
Did you tell him that?
你告诉他的吗?
I barely know this asshole.
我跟这个混♥蛋♥不熟
Well, it's fine. Of course.
好吧 那最好不过
I just heard that the Andy Cohen interview had to be pulled.
我只是听说安迪·科恩的采访不得不取消
I really don't want to get into that.
我真的不想谈这些
Of course. I'm so sorry.
好的 我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm-- I'm fine.
没错 我很好
Totally.
完全同意
Don't fucking placate me.
别他妈安抚我
Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 容我暂退
Oh, my God. You're Anna Victoria Alcott.
我的天 你是安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特
Oh, I-I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I just-- I love you.
我很抱歉打扰到你 但我只是--我爱你
- Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. - Oh, God.
哦 谢谢 十分感谢
Sorry that my palms are so slippery.
抱歉 我手掌很滑
I wish I could say it's water, but it's sweat.
我很想说是水 但其实是汗
Oh. It's-- It's nice to meet you.
哦 很高兴见到你
Do you mind if I ask you a question?
你介意我问个问题吗?
How are you feeling? I mean, you must be so nervous.
你感觉怎样?我知道 你肯定很紧张
I'm fine.
我很好
Oh, you don't look like it.
啊 你看着不像啊
I'm sorry. I always say the wrong thing.
对不起 我总是说错话
Whoa, we have the same shoes.
哇 我们鞋子是同款
Twinsies!
双胞胎
Do you mind if I take a picture?
你介意我拍张照吗?
Um--
呃--
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 不好意思
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表