普里切尔女士
No. Nurse Ivy.
不 是艾薇护士
I didn't see anything.
我什么也没看见
You sure it's the same woman, babe?
你确定是同一个女人吗 宝贝?
Let's just get some dinner.
我们去吃晚饭吧
We have something to celebrate.
我们有值得庆祝的事情
All right?
好吗?
Incredibly, you come even faster the more often we fuck.
难以置信的是 我们做♥爱♥越频繁 你就射越快
Well, that's your fault. You're amazing.
那是你的错 你实在太棒了
I know.
我知道
You remember our agreement, right?
你记得我们的协议 对吗?
Never tell Anna about this.
千万不要告诉安娜这件事
-Good boy. -But why, darling?
- 好孩子 - 但是为什么 亲爱的?
I love you.
我爱你
-Ew. No, you don't. -I do.
- 恶心 你没有 - 我爱
That's pathetic.
那太可悲了
I mean, I'm using you, and you're using me.
我在利用你 你也在利用我
There's nothing wrong with a little transactional sex.
一点点性♥交♥易无伤大雅
Or transactional anything and everything for that matter.
或者其他的交易也同样如此
Same time Thursday?
周四同一时间?
You leaving so soon?
你这么快就要走了?
Some of us actually have real jobs.
我们中的一些人是要干活的
Oh, by the way,
哦 对了
I saw that interview you did with GQ Online.
我看到了你跟GQ Online的采访
And when they asked you how you came up with the plot of The Auteur,
当他们问你是怎么想出《导演秘闻》情节的时候
and you said something like, "It just came to me,"
你说了句大概是"我突然想到的"的话
you sound even fucking stupider than you already are.
这话说得真是蠢上加蠢
But I--
但是我--
Yeah, we know what happened, Hamish.
是的 我们知道发生了什么 哈米什
But no one else can. Got it?
但是其他人不能知道 明白了吗?
Otherwise, I break your dick off.
不然 我就打断你的鸡♥巴♥
Got it.
明白了
It's my body.
这是我的身体
I'll vomit if I need to.
如果需要 我会呕吐
It's a way to expel poisons, toxins that can kill and infect.
可以排出致命和侵染的毒素
It's my body. I'll bleed if I need to.
这是我的身体 如果需要 我会流血
It's called menstruation. Deal with it.
这叫做月经 做好应付
If men could do it, it would be considered a sacrament.
如果男人能做到这一点 这将被视为一种圣礼
Today, I say no more shame. No more guilt.
今天 我倡议不再羞耻 不再内疚
It's my body.
这是我的身体
And to be clear, defecation and gas are acts of nature.
还有一点 排便和放屁都是生理行为
Hold nothing in. Release centuries of repression.
什么也别憋着 释放百年压抑
I know I finally am.
我知道我做到了
It's my body.
这是我的身体
I'll make myself orgasm if I have to.
如果需要 我会让自己高♥潮♥
Men do it on average five times a week.
男人平均每周做五次
Women, five times a year.
而女人 一年才五次
It's my body.
这是我的身体
I'll get an abortion if I need to.
如果需要 我会堕胎
Anna, over here.
安娜 看这里
Over here.
看这里
It's my body.
这是我的身体
I'm an everyday woman who vomits, menstruates, orgasms and defecates.
我 一个平平无奇的女人 呕吐 月经 高♥潮♥和排便
So, I'll say it again.
我再说一遍
It's my body.
这是我的身体
I appreciate it.
我很感激
I tend to it
我照料我的身体
the way a gardener lovingly tends to her dahlia.
如同园丁深情照料她的大丽花一般
It's my body, and we only get one.
这是我的身体 我们只有一具
Now's the time for our generation to get it right.
现在是我们这一代人纠正错误的时候了
No more shame over sickness, sexual acts, natural acts and rites of passage.
不再为疾病、性行为、生理行为和成人仪式感到羞耻
Am I right, ladies?
我说的对吗 女士们?
Right!
对
Oh, and about that recent viral moment
哦 关于最近的爆火视频
where I got sick onstage accepting an award?
就是我生着病上台领奖的那个
You made me feel bad, social media.
你让我感觉很糟糕 社交媒体
You made me cry.
你让我痛哭
Turned a lifetime-sought triumph into a dark night of the soul.
将一生追求的胜利化作了灵魂的黑夜
But you know what?
但是你知道吗?
No more tears because here's the truth.
我不再流泪 我来告诉你真♥相♥
I didn't get sick because I drank too much or ate too many carbs on Ozempic.
我并不是因为酗酒或暴食打减肥针而不适
And if you're on Ozempic, guess what? It's your body.
而如果你在打减肥针 那又如何?这是你的身体
I got sick because I'm pregnant.
我感到不适 是因为我怀孕了
It's my body, and I'll get pregnant when I want to, which is now.
这是我的身体 我想怀孕的时候我就怀 就是现在
It's National Women's Reproductive Health and Sexual Awareness Month,
本月是全国妇女生殖健康和性意识月
and I am celebrating all we can do and all we can be.
我在庆祝我们所能创造的和成为的一切
It's my body!
这是我的身体
I told you, Ashley.
我告诉过你 阿什丽
I told you, Ashleigh.
我告诉过你 阿什莉
The views are climbing.
浏览量在攀升
Taylor Swift just reposted.
泰勒·斯威夫特刚刚转发了
Oh, we are fucking geniuses.
哦 我们是他妈的天才
Mmm. Always. Forever.
嗯 永远都是
How is Anna feeling? Still irritable?
安娜感觉怎么样?还烦躁吗?
Mom.
妈
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
I don't understand why every woman feels the need to get pregnant.
我不明白为什么每个女人都觉得有必要怀孕
There are other things in life, you know.
生活中还有其他的事情 你懂的
Did you not wanna get pregnant with me?
你不想生我吗?
We didn't have a choice in my day.
在我那个时代 我们别无选择
Abortions were butchery until I was already married.
在我结婚之前 堕胎都是屠♥杀♥
The idea of a married woman getting an abortion was unheard of,
已婚妇女堕胎的想法更是闻所未闻
unless you were poor.
除非你很穷
Well...
好吧...
...Anna really wants to be a mother.
...安娜很想成为一名母亲
Her mom died when she was only three weeks old.
她妈妈在她三周大时就去世了
She never got a chance to have that special bond. So--
她从没机会拥有那种特殊的纽带 所以--
So now she wants to manufacture it for herself before it's too late.
所以现在她想在为时已晚前为自己创造一条
I wanna have a family too.
我也想有个家庭
It's always about the next accessory.
这总是关乎下一代
Why a woman would choose a baby
为什么女人会选择一个婴儿
over a collection of fine German vibrators is beyond me.
而不是对一堆精美的德国振动棒感兴趣?
Let's just get into it.
我们还是谈正事吧
You don't want an espresso first?
你不想先来杯浓缩咖啡吗?
Well, all right then.
好吧 那好吧
Your father is, as we know, a complicated man.
众所周知 你父亲是个复杂的人
Of course, there was a time in my life when I loved him.
当然 在我生命的某个时间段我曾我爱过他
But over the course of the work I've done with Eugenia--
但在我和尤金妮亚一起共事的过程中--
Eugenia is a quack.
尤金妮亚是个庸医
She's a brilliant psychotherapist
她是一位杰出的心理治疗师
who happens to be one of the foremost experts
在驱魔仪式虐待的记忆恢复领域中
in recovered memories of satanic ritual abuse.
她正是最重要的专家之一
That's why she's a quack, Mom.
这就是为什么她是个庸医 妈
We've been doing some very deep work over the last year.
去年我们做了一些非常深入的研究
I haven't bothered you with it because I wanted to respect your boundaries,
我没有打扰你 因为我想尊重你的界限
but the time has come when I must reclaim my power.
但我必须夺回权力的时候到了
Dad did not satanically abuse you.
爸他没有恶魔般虐待你
I know it can't be easy to hear, but your father spent years drugging me
我知道这很难接受 但是你父亲花了很多年给我下药
and forcing untold hideous acts upon me,
把数不清的可怕行为强加于我
the likes of which I will likely never know.
而我可能永远也不会知道
What makes you think this?
你怎么会这么想?
-I don't think it. Darling, I lived it. -And you just what?
- 我不是瞎想 亲爱的 我经历过 - 那你之前在干嘛?
Repressed this knowledge until you were bored enough to want it to resurface?
一直压抑着自己 直到现在无法忍♥受 想要真♥相♥重浮水面?
I've always had membranous memories.
我总是有模糊的记忆的
I assumed they were just nightmares.
我以为那只是噩梦
Eugenia helped me to trust myself.
尤金妮亚帮助我相信自己
Jesus fuck.
上帝啊
Jesus has nothing to do with this, sweetheart.
上帝与此无关 亲爱的
Satan does.
撒旦有
Thank you.
谢谢
I gotta take this.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表