但您知道这就是事实 不是吗 Rudd先生?
But you know it's the truth, don't you, Mr. Rudd?
您知道 因为一开始您就了解了
You know, because you knew from the first.
您能体会到我多么失望吗 Gregg女士?
Can you imagine my disappointment, Miss Gregg?
医生怎么诊断您的病情?
What did the doctor say it was?
风疹 但是我没有感觉特别难受...
German measles, but I didn't feel really ill...
她掏空心思来证明
She would go to any lengths to prove
这整场阴谋针对的是她自己
that she was the intended victim,
甚至不惜在自己的咖啡中下毒
even down to doctoring her own coffee.
那是她做的 不是吗 Rudd先生?
That was her, wasn't it, Mr. Rudd?
没错 如我所料
Yes, I thought so.
您不惜一切保护她
You were frantic to protect her,
但您并没有意识到
but you didn't realize
您需要替她掩盖多少东西
how much you would have to protect her from.
要掩盖的
It was not only a question
并非只有一桩死亡
of hushing up one death,
还有Ella Blunt之死...
but also the death of Ella Blunt...
这位得益于Primrose Dixon的帮助
who finally found the right person to blackmail,
而最终发现正确敲诈对象的女士
thanks to Primrose Dixon.
我看见是你做的
I saw you do it.
我看见你在酒里下药了
I saw you put the tablets in the glass.
我替您难过 Rudd先生
I'm very sorry for you, Mr. Rudd,
您经历的这些苦痛
the agony you've been through
都是因为您如此爱护她
because you care for her so much.
Rudd先生 我必须和您妻子谈谈
Mr. Rudd, I need to speak to your wife.
恐怕这已经不可能了
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
一切都结束了 先生
It's all over, sir.
您不能再为她制♥造♥任何借口了
You can't make excuses for her any longer.
现在她在哪儿?
Now where can I find her?
她在卧室 督察
In her bedroom, Inspector.
昨晚她在睡梦中死去
She died last night in her sleep.
服药过量?
An overdose?
对
That's right.
是意外吗?
Was it an accident?
在我看来是的
In my opinion, yes.
但也可能是自杀?
But it could be suicide?
可能 但是概率不大
It could, but it's most unlikely.
亦或是某人给她服的?
Or someone could have given it to her?
这个是没法证实的
Almost impossible to prove.
医生?
Doctor?
容许我离开下
You'll excuse me.
如此美貌与才赋兼备的生命
Such a beautiful creature and such a wonderful gift.
太让人遗憾了
How sad that she couldn't let go of the past
她放不下过往 看不到未来
and see the future as it really was.
这样死去对她来说也是幸运了
It's very fortunate she took an overdose.
死亡着实也是
Death was really
她剩下的唯一解脱了
the only escape left.
是啊 Rudd先生
Yes, Mr. Rudd,
实在非常幸运
very fortunate indeed.
她是如此可人...
She was so lovely...
却承受了如此之多
and she had suffered so much.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表