Did she now?
Gerard Haydock医生
Doctor Gerard Haydock.
这正是我想要的
Just what the doctor ordered.
您能邀请我真是太亲切了
So thoughtful of you to invite me.
这是我的荣幸 医生
My pleasure, Doctor.
告诉我 我是否曾经见过您?
Tell me what, what might I have seen you in?
医生
Doctor,
我能邀请你喝一杯吗?
may I interest you in a drink?
您总算开口了
I thought you'd never ask.
苏格兰人乐意之至
A scotch would go down a treat.
Primrose 这些酒不是让客人自助的
Primrose, those drinks won't serve themselves.
对不起 小姐
Sorry, miss.
我现在无比的口渴
I've got the most frightful thirst.
你端着一点儿不会晃吗?
Aren't you absolutely panting?
Heather Badcock小姐
Miss Heather Badcock.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这儿很繁忙吧 B夫人?
Very buzzy, eh, Mrs. B?
确实十分激动人心 Hubbard夫人
It's quite thrilling, Mrs. Hubbard.
甚至我们家Leonard也非常亢奋
Even my Leonard's in quite a tizzy.
相信我 他通常都不怎么兴奋得起来
It takes a lot to get him excited, believe me.
Badcock小姐是
Miss Badcock is
协会勤勤恳恳的秘书
the indefatigable secretary of the association.
噢 医生!
Oh, Doctor!
如果没有她我不知道圣约翰该怎么办
I don't know what St. John would do without her.
真了不起
How wonderful.
没错 她总是面带微笑地伸出援助之手
Yes, she's always ready with a smile and a helping hand.
Jason 我想Badcock小姐一定需要喝一杯
Jason, I'm sure Miss Badcock would like a drink.
那么 您是不记得我了?
You don't remember me, then?
是啊 您哪能记得呢?
Well, why should you?
多年前 恰恰在百慕达
It was years ago, in Bermuda of all places.
我当时和协会的一个单位在那儿
I was there with one of our units
而您来举♥行♥了一场演出
and you came to open a show
以帮助圣约翰救护机构
in aid of St. John Ambulance.
没错
Yes, of course.
我当时只是个小女孩 我激动坏了
I was just a girl and absolutely thrilled.
谁想当电影明星啊 B夫人?
Who'd be a film star, eh, Mrs. B?
您得倾听所有的那些废话
All that rubbish you have to listen to.
医生说我不能去看
The doctor said I couldn't go.
太遗憾了
What a pity.
他们对这旧地方的布置
It's wonderful what they've done
真是太棒了 您觉得呢?
to the old place, don't you think?
您知道 现在很富丽堂皇
You know, it's charming, gorgeous.
他硬是给我要了一杯伏特加
He's forced a vodka on me.
我不敢肯定我喜欢喝
I'm not sure I like it.
所以我告诉自己 我不会被病魔打倒
So I said to myself, "I won't be beaten."
我起床 搽了点化妆品
I got up, slapped some makeup on...
Hubbard夫人 一口气喝了
Knock it back, Mrs. Hubbard.
您就是应当这样对付伏特加
It's what you do with vodka.
噢!
Oh!
你们拍了Lola吗?
Have you got pictures of Lola?
Lola! Mr. Hogg!
Lola! Mr. Hogg!
Brewster小姐? Hogg先生?
Miss Brewster? Mr. Hogg?
能请你们在那儿摆个姿势吗?
Could you hold there, please?
我从不曾忘记您那天多么风华绝代
I've never forgotten how wonderful you were that day.
那场演出简直太值了
It was a hundred times worth it.
亲爱的? 亲爱的?
Darling? Darling?
那么您想喝点儿什么呢?
Now what will you have to drink?
Jason 鸡尾酒
Jason--cocktails.
噢 我不知道我是不是应当喝酒
Ooh, I don't know whether I should.
请您不要顾忌 Badcock小姐
Let your hair down, Miss Badcock.
我认为今天应该作为特例
I suppose it is a special day.
这就是了!
That's the spirit!
来一杯代基里吧 Badcock小姐
Have a daiquiri, Miss Badcock.
这可是Marina的最爱
It's Marina's favorite.
噢 感谢
Oh, thanks.
亲爱的?
Darling?
我已经喝过三杯了
I've had three already.
Lola Brewster
Lola Brewster
以及Vincent Hogg
and Vincent Hogg.
我真不敢相信!
I do not believe it!
Vincent!
Vincent!
还有Lola!
And Lola!
我亲爱的
My dear.
呵 你们可真是让人意想不到
Well, aren't you the dark horses.
这所房♥子 它是如此的…
This house-- it's so...
古老
ancient.
也很宜居
And so fitting.
我就知道您会在老房♥子里安定下来
I always knew you'd end up in an old pile.
亲爱的Vincent
Dear Vincent.
如此风趣
Such a riot.
Rudd
Rudd.
我们去窥探一下
Let's have a nose around.
您觉得我们应当这样?
Do you think we should?
这儿以前是个浴室
This used to be a bathroom.
现在仍然是的
It still is.
噢 我很抱歉!
Oh, I'm sorry!
花粉病 我做了噩梦
Hay fever. Nightmare.
请原谅我失陪了
Please excuse me.
两个洗手池!
Two basins!
看看这个 我亲爱的
Look at this, my dear.
这儿以前是我们的卧室
This used to be our bedroom.
噢 我就说!
Oh, I say!
噢!
Oh!
我简直不能相信您的Arthur身处此地
I can't imagine your Arthur in here.
噢 千万看看这个!
Oh, do look at this!
噢!
Oh!
噢 Dolly
Oh, Dolly.
从这边过去 以前是Arthur的座位
And this through here, this used to be Arthur's seat.
刚才那是什么声音?
What was that?
是啊 那是什么声儿?
Yes, what was it?
到底发生什么事儿了?
What on earth is going on?
Preston先生 发生了什么事?
Mr. Preston, what's happening?
是其中一位女士
It's one of the ladies.
她刚才是癫痫还是痉挛还是什么发作了
She's had a sort of seizure or a fit or something.
有可能是中暑了
It's probably the heat.
是的 我最好去拿些嗅盐
Yes, I'd better get some smelling salts.
噢 天呐
Oh, dear.
啊 Rudd先生 她怎么样了?
Ah, Mr. Rudd, how is she?
Preston先生去拿嗅盐了
Mr. Preston's gone for some smelling salts.
有点为时已晚了
It's a bit late for that.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
Heather Badcock?
Heather Badcock?
回天乏术了
Dead as a doornail.
噢天啊
Oh dear.
并且是在游园会上!
And at the garden party!
天呐
Dear me.
是啊 前一分钟还活蹦乱跳的
Yes. Full of beans one minute,
下一分钟就翘辫子了
pegged out the next.
她怎么死的? -没人知道呢
What did she die of? -No one knows.
她显然之前都很健康
She was fit as a fiddle apparently.
提醒你 她的确是有那种熟相
Mind you, she always did have that sort of ripe look,
就像将要变质的水果那般
like a piece of fruit that's about to go off.
接下来会进行询问和验尸
There's going to be an inquest and a postmortem.
在这种情况下当然会了
Well, of course, under the circumstances.
老天啊 Heather Badcock
Great heavens. Heather Badcock.
你不觉得这会是自杀吧?
You don't think it'd be suicide, do you?
噢 不 不 她不是那种人
Oh, no, no, she wasn't the type.
的确 你是对的
No, you're right, you're right.
而且了 干嘛专门去派对上自杀呢
And anyway, why go to a party to kill yourself?
不 这显然是谋杀
No, no, it's obviously murder.
噢 珍妮 这是给你的
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表