Well, I should like to have a word with Miss Gregg, if I may.
噢 这不行 她完全崩溃了
Oh, but you can't--she's totally prostrated.
就算如此 我仍然要跟她谈谈
Nevertheless, I'd still like to speak to her.
那么 我恐怕这不可能 督察
Well, I'm afraid that's out of the question, Inspector.
您看 医生早上来过
You see, the doctor came by this morning
给她开了点镇静剂
and he gave her a little sedation.
我不得不说 给普通人看病真是轻松啊
I must say it's a relief to be with someone who's normal.
医生 您是什么意思?
What do you mean, Doctor?
最近我一直在照看Marina Gregg女士
I've been attending to Miss Marina Gregg.
噢 她生病了吗?
Oh, is she ill?
差不多 不过她一直表现地好像离死不远了
Not remotely, but she is behaving as if she were at death’s door.
她想必对Badcock小姐的去世极为伤心
Well, she must be very much upset about Miss Badcock’s death.
她的神经几乎崩坏了
Her nerves are shot to pieces,
她差不多一直在跟我絮叨
or so she kept telling me,
如果我没给她打镇静剂的话
and would probably still be telling me
她还会不停说下去
had I not given her a sedative.
也是 派对当中有人那样死去
Such a shock, someone suddenly dying like that
谁都会受惊吓的
in the middle of your party.
让我说的话 她的心烦意乱
If you ask me, her upset has nothing to do
和Badcock小姐的死可没有一点关系 -真的吗?
with Miss Badcock's death. -Really?
或许我不该说这个
I probably shouldn't be saying this.
噢 我保证不会往外说
Oh, I assure you it won't go any further.
她对自己如此执迷 以至于跟我说
So obsessed is she with herself, she even said that,
医生 这是针对我的
"It was meant for me, Doctor."
毒酒吗?
The poisoned drink?
她的确这么说的?
She actually said that, did she?
是的 她的确是这么说
Yes, she certainly did.
她到底为什么这样说呢?
Why on earth would she say that?
在可怜的Badcock小姐还尸骨未寒之时
Quite preposterous to claim this tragedy as her own
她认定这是这桩悲剧冲她而来是如此荒谬
with poor Miss Badcock barely cold in the ground.
医生 告诉我您是否记得
Tell me, Doctor, can you remember what happened
Rudd先生给Badcock和Gregg小姐倒完酒以后
after Mr. Rudd served Miss Badcock and Miss Gregg
发生了什么吗
their drinks?
没问题 又有客人上楼梯了
Yes, there were still guests coming up the stairs.
还是一对夫妇 我记得是…
There was a couple, I recall...
Lola Brewster和Vincent Hogg
Lola Brewster and Vincent Hogg.
一位倜傥的伙计
A suave-looking chap
和一位着实艳丽的红发女郎
and a rather flashy-looking redhead.
我真不敢相信!
I do not believe it!
Badcock小姐和我往旁边让了一些
Miss Badcock and I were shifted off a little.
那是Badcock小姐就喝了她的代基里酒?
And Miss Badcock drank her daiquiri then?
没有 因为她不停地
No, because she wouldn't
谈论Marina Gregg女士
stop talking about Miss Marina Gregg.
我失陪下
Excuse me.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
那她什么时候喝的呢?
When did she drink it?
应该是过了一会儿吧
Well, it would have been a little while after.
接下来人就多起来了
It was getting a bit crowded by then.
有人撞上她 她把酒洒了
Someone knocked into her and she spilt it.
她把酒洒了?
She spilt it?
是的
Yes.
我记得洒了她和Gregg女士一身
It went down her dress and Miss Gregg's dress, I believe.
噢 真对不住!
Oh, sorry!
没事 只是一件香奈儿罢了
Don't worry, it's only a Chanel.
Gregg女士 我实在是很抱歉
I'm so sorry, Miss Gregg.
给你 你自己擦擦吧
Here, wipe yourself.
真是对不起
I'm sorry.
不如您拿我这杯吧?
Have this, why don't you?
我还没喝过呢
I haven't touched it yet.
她把她的酒递给了Badcock?
She handed over her own drink?
嗯
Yes.
您非常确定吗 医生?
Are you quite sure of that, Doctor?
非常确定
Yes. Yes, I am.
那Badcock小姐拿了那杯酒?
And Miss Badcock took it?
不 她开始不想要
No, she didn't want to at first,
不过 是的 她还是接过去了
but, yes, she took it.
接下去怎么样了?
And did what?
我已经喝的够多了
I've had far too much already.
喝了
Drank it.
如果我没记错的话 她喝的还挺急
Rather quickly, if memory serves.
接下来我就去
Then I got chatting
和Hubbard议员聊天了
to Councilor Hubbard,
下一件我知道的事…
and the next thing I knew...
Badcock小姐?
Miss Badcock?
Preston!
Preston!
需要我给她拿什么?
Can I get her anything?
给我点嗅盐
Get some smelling salts.
她死了
She was dead.
嗯
Mmm.
那么 马普尔小姐
Well, Miss Marple,
我很高兴地告诉您
I'm delighted to tell you
您现在痊愈了
that you are now off the sick list.
不过这是一些止痛药
But here's something for the pain.
不过 万一Gregg女士说得对
But what if Miss Gregg is right,
那毒酒原本是给她的?
that the poisoned drink was meant for her?
她可能仍然处于危险之中
She might still be in danger.
是啊 不过您知道演员嘛 总是很能唬人的
Yes, but, well, you know what actresses are like.
告诉我 医生
Tell me, Doctor,
您知道她是否对她丈夫说过这些?
do you know if she's told her husband any of this?
不 她没有
No, she didn't.
我很确定这点
I am quite sure of that.
事实上 我甚至建议或许她应该告诉丈夫呢
In fact I even suggested that perhaps she should.
这真是特别
It is extraordinary.
什么?
What is?
一剂推理总是让您脸色红润
A good dose of sleuthing always brings the color to your cheeks.
我是Hewitt督察
Inspector Hewitt.
督察? -啊 马普尔小姐
Inspector? -Ah, Miss Marple.
我刚见了Haydock医生
I've just seen Dr. Haydock.
我希望没什么严重的问题
Nothing serious I hope.
不 相反我好得很 谢谢您
No, on the contrary, I'm perfectly well, thank you.
他提到一些事情 我觉得应当告诉您
He mentioned something that I think you ought to know.
这件事让我们都有点神经紧张
This business has made us all a bit edgy.
我理解 特别是您妻子
Especially your wife, I understand.
就算风平浪静的时候她都很敏感
She's sensitive at the best of times.
这简直是雪上加霜
This hasn't exactly helped.
打扰一下 Rudd先生
Excuse me, Mr. Rudd.
我们想问Gregg小姐明早
We were wondering if Miss Gregg might be available
是否有空试装?
for a costume fitting tomorrow morning?
我怎么知道?
How the hell should I know?
我听说Heather Badcock与您妻子谈话的时候
I've been told your wife was rather distracted
她十分不专心
while Heather Badcock was speaking to her.
再短点
Cut it.
这很有可能
It's perfectly possible.
一直握手确实有些沉闷
All this handshaking does get a little tedious.
但您自己没注意到什么吗?
But you didn't notice anything yourself?
我记得某个时候我轻推了她下
Well, I think I did give her a nudge at one point
让她回神 不过之后她就正常了
to wake her up, but she was fine after that.
我很抱歉插一句…
I'm sorry to interrupt...
John 还有二十分钟!
Twenty minutes, John!
Rudd先生...
Mr. Rudd...
有一堆记者打电♥话♥来
I've got two dozen journalists on the phone,
Jason 他们想知道什么时候
Jason, wanting to know when they can speak
能采访您或者Marina
to either you or Marina.
我回头再跟你说 -噢 他们非常执着
I'll get back to you. –Oh, they're very persistent.
Ella 十分钟以后再说好吧? -好的
Ten minutes, Ella, okay? -Okay.
如您所见 现在非常忙碌
As you can see, things are pretty hectic,
所以如果您不介意的话...
so if you wouldn't mind...
Rudd先生 在您看来是否
Mr. Rudd, has it occurred to you that the poisoning
Heather Badcock被下毒完全是巧合?
of Heather Badcock may have been entirely accidental?
实际上真正的目标受害人是您妻子?
And that the real intended victim was your wife?
您非常透彻 督察
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表