你怎么能这么说?
How can you say that to me?
你怎么能?
How can you?
滚开!滚开!
Go away! Go away!
绝对是蓝的 简 不管乔治怎么说
It was definitely blue, Jane, despite what George has said.
怎么会呢?
But how?
这也没损坏什么的 就是壁纸而已
It's not damaged or anything, it's just wallpaper.
小安布罗斯的每个人都被
Everyone in Little Ambrose was thrown
这一连串的事件得惴惴不安 包括科普林护士
by the events of that morning, Sir Henry, even Nurse Copling.
-我该怎么做 海斯特?-你没事的
What am I going to do, Hester? -You'll be alright.
但这会让我再次面临失业
But this will make me unemployed again.
本来以为能干很长时间
I thought it was going to be a permanent position.
我知道普里查德太太很难相处
I know Mrs Pritchard was difficult,
但我还是把这里当成家 交了很多朋友
but I felt at home here, I was making friends.
我们还是朋友 卡萝 我们不会离开的
You've still got those friends, Caro. We're not going to go away.
护士是种奔波的职业
Nursing must be a very peripatetic kind of life,
很多时候很孤独
quite lonely at times.
你干这行很久了吗?
Have you been in it long?
从战争期间开始我们就都尽自己所能
Since the war, when we all did our bit.
我在达克斯福德服役 然后…
I served over at Duxford. And then...
牧师 你看起来不舒服
Reverend, you don't look very well.
-坐一下吧?-不好意思
Would you like to sit down? -I'm sorry.
-要给你拿杯水吗?-我来吧
Can I get you a glass of water? No, I'll do it.
一定是吃坏了东西
It must be something I ate.
你家里人在哪 卡萝?
Where are your family, Caro?
马普尔小姐 我没有家人
I don't have any, Miss Marple.
-那你有男性朋友吗?-没有
Oh. Have you a gentleman friend? -No.
普里查德先生。。
Mr Pritchard...
…对我有同样的企图
..tried the same thing with me
就像他对卡斯特尔斯护士一样 马普尔小姐
as he did with Nurse Carstairs, Miss Marple.
他试图教我打高尔夫
He tried to teach me a golf swing,
但是我拒绝按他的指示做
but I wouldn't do it, I wouldn't do what he wanted.
如果你问我
And if you ask me,
我觉得他跟苏珊·卡斯特尔斯还有联♥系♥
I think he's still in touch with Susan Carstairs.
有次我听到他们在打电♥话♥
I heard them talking on the telephone once.
乔治 普里查德是个坏蛋
I think George Pritchard's a bad man.
看他那样子我觉得一定是
And the way he carries on I think he must be.
艾德华·苏华德先生时不时会来俱乐部
Mr Edward Seward has been staying at the club off and on,
但他周四晚上不在这
but he wasn't here on Thursday night.
-他上次来是什么时候?-两三周以前
When was he last here? -Oh. Two, three weeks ago.
查一下
Let's see.
翻回去 翻回去
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Go back, go back.
-那是谁?-那是乔治 普里查德先生
What's that name? That is Mr George Pritchard, Sir.
-他也是这的会员吗?-是的
Is he a member here, too? Yes.
是的 我认识艾迪·苏华德
Yes, I did know Eddie Seward.
我们在同一个圈子有阵子了
We moved in the same circles for a while.
他…
He was...
恨我
It was resentment.
我被看成是暴发户新贵
I was seen as new money
他想让我知道他们的家族是正统贵族血统
whereas him and his ilk were blue-blood and made sure you knew it.
你之前怎么不告诉我你认识他?
Why didn't you tell me you knew him before?
因为他正好死在我家门口
Because he turned up dead on my doorstep
我不想被牵扯进去
and I didn't want to be dragged into it.
我们从来都没深入接触过 我不喜欢他
I was never close to him, I didn't like him.
他是个无可救药的酒鬼和花♥花♥公♥子♥
He was a hopeless alcoholic and a thug around women.
这个你不亲近的人
This man that you weren't close to
三年前给你借了五十万英镑
lent you half a million pounds three years ago
供你开♥发♥到意大利和希腊的运输航线
for your airline to develop haulage routes into Italy and Greece,
这个项目最终失败了
a venture that was not successful.
是的 但这钱我还给艾迪·苏华德了
Yes, but I paid Eddie Seward back.
一分不差
Every farthing.
这些细节在文件中也能看到 警官
You'll find that detail in your documents as well, Inspector.
乔治 那天早上艾迪·苏华德
Where were you the morning Eddie Seward
来小安布罗斯的时候你在哪?
came to Little Ambrose, George?
在萨摩利 正如我告诉过你的
At Summerleigh, like I told you.
但你的佣人海斯特 迈尔沃特说你在撒谎
But your housekeeper, Hester Milewater, says that's another lie.
-我受够了-坐下 先生
I've had enough of this. Sit down, Sir.
-我被逮捕了吗?-坐下
Look, am I under arrest? - Sit down.
我那天早上没见到艾迪·苏华德
I didn't see Eddie Seward that morning.
我两年没跟他联♥系♥了
I haven't heard from him for two years.
我不知道他为什么在这 他太太在哪
I don't know why he was here or where his wife is.
我得请你离开 警官
I'm going to have to ask you to leave, Inspector.
我太太今天早上去世了
My wife died this morning
我有些事情要做
and I have some things that I have to attend to.
来得正是时候
About time you arrived.
你好?
Yes? Hello? Oh...
海柔尔 画得可真像啊
Oh, that's an excellent likeness, Hazel.
你的风格很特别
Oh, you have a very distinctive style.
是啊 很多人这么说过我的作品 马普尔小姐
Yes, people have often said that about the work, Miss Marple.
那你最喜欢画什么?
And what, if I may ask, have been your favorite subjects?
我喜欢人物肖像
Well, I like portraiture,
但我其实我更爱自然风光
but my real love is, well, has always been nature.
我觉得在大自然中可以看到上帝
I like to think that you can see God in nature.
嗨 海斯 收到了你的消息
Hi, Hes. Got your message.
你怎么不直接来诊所?
Why didn't you just come round to the surgery?
你要给我一个解释 乔纳森
I want an explanation, Jonathan.
是你偷了大宅的东西 对吗?
You're the one who's been stealing from the house, aren't you?
鼻烟壶 旅行钟 珠宝
The snuff boxes, the carriage clock, jewellery.
不 没有珠宝
No, not jewellery.
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you do it?
因为这是我父母的东西
Because that was my parents'stuff.
普里查德在我父亲陷入
Pritchard took advantage of my father
困境的时候占尽他的便宜
when he was in a fix.
他压低了萨摩利的价钱
He drove down the price on Summerleigh.
我父亲死的时候名下什么都没有
He died with nothing to his name.
但这已经不再是你了的 乔纳森
But it's not yours anymore, Jonathan.
我需要钱跟你结婚 海斯
I want to get money to marry you, Hes.
什么?
What?
那就是为什么我要忍♥耐那个疯癫女人这么久
Well, that's why I put up with that insufferable woman for so long.
她是我最赚钱的病人
She was my most lucrative patient, Hes
我不要钱
I don't want money.
我要你 你不明白吗?
I want you, don't you know that?
你必须把东西还回去
Oh, you must take all that stuff back
要不然警探就会盯上你
or that detective will be on to you.
我以为那房♥子被废弃了
I thought that place was abandoned.
-是啊 -那为什么会有灯亮?
It is. -So why is there a light on?
他通过你的一幅画找到你的对吧 海柔尔?
He found you through one of your paintings, didn't he, Hazel?
-谁?-你丈夫 艾迪·苏华德
Who? -Your husband, Eddie Seward.
我想他找了你两年
I imagine he'd looked for you for two years,
一想到自己把你逼走 甚至自杀
knowing he'd driven you away, maybe to suicide,
非常内疚 于是更加沉迷于酒精
sinking deeper into his tunnel of alcohol and guilt.
然后 很偶然的一次
And then, quite by chance,
在伦敦的画商费蒂普莱斯
he recognised one of your paintings at Fettiplace,
看到了你的画
the art dealers in London.
172号♥拍品
Lot 172.
虽然你改了名字
And even though you'd changed your name,
但他认出了你的手笔
he recognised it was your hand.
你好?有人吗?
Hello? Anyone there?
你好?
Hello?
扎雷达
Zarida.
这没人
There's no-one here.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
报♥警♥吧 海柔尔
Call the police, Hazel.
如果你丈夫发现你在这
If your husband found you here
他们早晚也会发现
it's only a matter of time before they do.
他们会搞清楚的 佩妮洛普
They'll understand, Penelope.
这是谁?
But who was it?
之前的护士 苏珊·卡斯特尔斯
The former nurse, Susan Carstairs.
-普里查德的情人?-有六个月身孕
Pritchard's mistress? -And six months pregnant.
被乔治 普里查德的领带勒住脖子
With George Pritchard's tie tight around her neck.
她被乔治安顿在磨坊住
She'd been installed in the Mill House by George,
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表