And I agree. I don't think it is connected
魔力之花 坦白的说 拜托
Magical flowers. I mean, honestly.
你好
Hello.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
苏珊·卡斯特尔斯
Susan Carstairs.
从我搬到这里你就一直在跟她上♥床♥
You've slept with her since I've lived here.
这不是真的
That's not true.
你们被别人撞见了 乔治 别撒谎了
You were seen, George, don't lie.
为什么?你是爱我爱的不够多吗?
Why? Do you not love me enough?
我当然爱你一个
Of course I love you.
那是为什么?我们为对方承担的风险
Then why? Are we not risking enough
还不够吗 乔治?
for each other, George?
我那么做是因为
I did it because...
是因为她在那
Because she was there.
她在 而你不在 不像她那样
She was there, and you're not, not like that.
我想跟你在一起 而你却拒绝我
I want to be with you, but you won't let me.
我们总是在重复说有多想在一起 但是…
We talk and talk in circles about how much we want to be together, but...
…你从没表现出你真的想要我们在一起
..you never show that you really want me.
总是这样的见面
It's always meeting like this.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love YOU.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我愿意为你做任何事 你知道的 对吗?
I'd do anything for you. You know that, don't you?
-你好-哦 你好
Hello. -Oh, hello.
是费蒂普莱斯拍卖♥♥行吗
Is that the Fettiplace auction house?
你觉得我该去跟警♥察♥说吗 迈尔沃特牧师?
So do you think I should go to the police, Reverend Milewater?
有必要告诉他们关于福来恩医生的事
Do you think I should tell them about Dr Frayn
告诉警♥察♥他作为“西瓜克拉底“有多么失职?
and how he's failing in his hypocritical duties?
希波克拉底!
Hippocratic!
我觉得这就是偷窃
I think it's theft,
你认为呢 马普尔小姐?
Miss Marple, don't you?
收了他们这么多钱就给她喝清水
Charging them all this money for nothing but water.
不要犯傻了 菲丽帕
Don't be so stupid, Philippa.
是“希波克拉底“是希腊医生希波克拉底
It's 'Hippocratic', after Hippocrates, the Greek physician.
不是“西瓜克拉底“
Not 'hypocritic'...
弗拉维大帝首场落败
就像这村里的每个人
..after everyone in this village.
他又不是第一个给病人开安慰剂的医生
He won't be the first doctor to prescribe a placebo for a patient.
再说你姐姐在治疗后感觉好多了
And your sister feels better after the treatment,
不是吗 菲丽帕?
doesn't she, Philippa?
-这就是欺诈 我在空军的时候-又开始了
It's just deceitful. When I was in the air force... Oh, here we go.
又说到你还在空军的时候 你遇到乔治的时候
Back when you were in the air force when you met George
当你们相爱的时候
..when you fell in love with him.
战争期间军队里有个女孩 马普尔小姐
During the war there was this girl, Miss Marple.
她在黑市兜售这种安慰剂
She used to do this placebo thing with the black market.
她把香水威士忌和其他什么兑在一起
She'd water down perfumes and whisky and things
用劣质的尼龙袜当高档品牌卖♥♥
..pass off poor-quality nylons for top brands.
我们都叫她“蚂蜂“
We used to call her 'the wasp'
因为你一接近她就会被叮一口
because you'd get stung if you went near her.
她对钱十分痴迷
She had this obsession with money
是极度的贪婪
this voracious greed for it and...
我想福来恩医生也是这样的
I think Dr Frayn is the same.
我认为他应该从医疗行业中扫地出门
And I think he should be drummed out of the medical profession
就像那个蚂蜂最终被逐出军队了
like the wasp was drummed out of the services.
这看起来真不错
Now, that looks good.
是的 但不是给你准备的
Oh, it is, and it's not for you.
这是给玛丽醒神喝的
It's to cheer Mary up.
警♥察♥会怎么处理 如果我投诉他?
So what would the police do if I went and complained?
恐怕不会有什么结果
Very little, I'm afraid.
昨天在酒会 你是不是上楼给玛丽说了什么?
During the drinks yesterday, did you go upstairs and talk to Mary?
你什么都知道 简 对吧?
You see everything, Jane, don't you?
我是想着如果和她单独谈谈
Well, I thought if I might speak to her alone,
施展一下我不多的迈尔沃特魅力
use what remains of the Milewater charm,
我也许能说服她给我们钱
I could bring her round to giving us some money.
-结果呢 -路易斯先和她谈了
And? -Lewis got there before me.
好吧 如果你不给我钱
Well, if you don't give me the money,
他们又会回到这个村里
they're going to come back to the village.
他们会伤害菲丽帕 伤害孩子们
They'll hurt Philippa, they'll hurt our children.
他们会夺走我们的一切
They're going to take everything we've got.
你们住的小村舍所有的东西都属于我和乔治!
Everything in that cottage is owned by George and me!
你这辈子根本没挣过一分钱!
You haven't earned a penny in your life!
除非我和乔治都死了 你才会有钱
The only way you'll be worth anything is if George and I die.
你知道吗 玛丽 你是个恶毒的贱♥人♥!
You know, Mary... you are an evil bitch!
请你出去 立刻 乔治
Please go now! George?
我会走的 我走
I'm going, I'm going.
乔治!
George!
他是因为赌马才需要钱吗?
Does he need money because of his gambling on the horses?
我想是的
I imagine so.
菲丽帕有时会和我说这事让她很担心
Philippa speaks to me sometimes about it, how much it worries her.
简 介意我们在这稍微站一下吗?
Look, do you mind if we just stop here for a moment, Jane?
就… 在我的村子里停一下?
Just... stop in this village of mine?
德莫特?
Dermot?
我每天都到这里散步…
I walk here every day...
我得去准备礼拜天的工作了
Look, I have some work to do for Sunday.
我真的得去工作了
I really must work.
也许你并不是什么都知道 简
Maybe you don't see everything, Jane.
那天傍晚 亨利爵士
That evening, Sir Henry
我站在这个表面宁静愉快的英国村庄的中♥央♥
as I stood in the centre of that quiet, pleasant English village,
我感受到当地村民们
I thought of all the tensions
内心深处的紧绷的神经
that lay in the foundations of the lives that lived there.
他们早上会来要钱 可是我们没钱!
They'll be back in the morning demanding money. We haven't got it!
-那我们就去弄!-我们没钱!
Then we'll get the money! We haven't got the money!
-我们会弄到钱的-去哪弄?-我保证
We will get the money. Where? I promise.
然后我想到了那个女人那晚临睡前
And I thought of the one woman who was going to sleep that night
对死亡深深的恐惧
in genuine fear of her life.
救救我 诸神保佑我。。
Help me. Protection of the spirits of the wind and the...
但我没有意识到她的恐惧是对的
But little did I realise how right she was to be scared...
我会找合适的时机
In my own time.
请你别再往我家里给我打电♥话♥了
And please stop ringing me here.
…而且她再也看不到第二天的太阳
..and how she was not going to see the morning.
玛丽?玛丽?
Mary? Mary?
不
Oh, no.
不
No...
乔治?
George?
发生什么了?
What is it?
先生 快看那朵天竺葵
Look at the geranium, Sir.
初步诊断是因为过度惊吓 晕厥
At first sight it's shock, syncope,
导致鼻腔血管大出血
which has caused the blood vessels in the nose to have hemorrhaged.
你说墙纸上有多朵花变蓝了?
You say one of the flowers on the wallpaper has turned blue?
刚才是 现在又变回粉色了
Well, it has. It's pink again now.
我不知道 但我觉得不是
I don't know. I don't think it was.
这里一团糟
The place is madness.
我们根本不知道看见了什么
We don't know what we saw.
你得让警探调查那个算命的人
You've got to get that detective to investigate the fortune-teller
以及卡斯特尔斯护士 普里查德先生
and Nurse Carstairs, Mr Pritchard.
她有问题
There's something terribly wrong
尤其是恐吓你妻子的方式
about the way she frightened your wife.
好的谢谢 卡萝
Yes. Thank you, Caro.
能让我们单独呆会儿吗?
Can you leave us alone, please?
三十六小时内发生两起奇怪的命案
There had now been two suspicious deaths within 36 hours, you see?
当玛丽的死讯传遍全村
As news of Mary's death raced through the village
人们都在问着可怕的问题
people found themselves asking terrible questions.
呃…
Well...
这是真的吗?
Is it true?
-她真的死了?-是
Is she dead? -Yes.
怎么死的?
How?
说是惊吓过度致死
They think she died of shock.
人不会死于惊吓乔治
People don't die of shock, George.
是你干的吗?
Was it you?
你杀了她?
Did you kill her?
-我杀了你妻子?-是吗?
Did I kill your wife? -Yes.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表