Letters for posting on his Lordship's desk.
你要做的就是添上时间
All that remained was to add the time.
你写好信自己寄给了Cade
You wrote and posted the letter to Cade yourself.
并且策划好了11:45的枪击 嫁祸于Cade
And staged the gunshot for 11:45 to incriminate Cade.
还有什么更好的办法摆脱你的宿敌吗?
What better way to be rid of your enemies?
陷害其中一个杀了另一个
Frame one for the killing of the other.
Cade不是什么好人 你自己也这么说过
Cade is no good. You said as much yourself.
至于把你送到非洲的计划...
And as for this plan to ship you off to Africa...
不要这么看着我 你不能把婚姻建立在谎言上
Now, don't look at me like that. You cannot build a marriage on lies.
你难道不是想婚姻建立在爱情上吗?
Aren't you supposed to build it on love?
那Treadwell呢?
And Treadwell?
跟我们想的一样
As we thought.
不是用毛地黄叶下的毒...
Poisoned not by the foxglove leaves...
...而是用你的药
..but by your tonic.
药的有效成分是毛地黄
Active ingredient: digitalis.
下毒的剂量大大超过了指导用量
A huge overdose.
这件事上我的确后悔了
I do regret that.
她是个靠得住的仆人
She was a faithful servant.
比你想的更可靠
More faithful than you knew.
你很担心她会跟探长提起她的情事
You were so fearful that she would tell the Inspector about the affair.
恰恰相反 她想方设法保护女主人的秘密
On the contrary. She was taking measures to protect her mistress's secret.
Agnes的尸骨被发现后
As soon as Agnes's bones were recovered,
她立即把信从你那里转移到自己房♥间
she took the letters from amongst your possessions to her own room.
如果我没杀她
If I'd let her live,
就没有人能查明真♥相♥了
no-one would have found out.
你是这个意思吗?
Is that what you mean?
好吧 我承认这点
Well, that's it, then.
也不完全是这样
Not quite.
爸爸?
Daddy?
'为了那件无与伦比的珠宝 我一定会回来的'
"Return one day for the greatest jewel."
别说了
Stop.
如果说这里的珠宝是指不同寻常的珍宝呢?
What if this jewel was a diamond of a different kind?
别说了! -不管是什么 我们都有权知道
Stop! -Whatever it is, we have a right to know.
一朵玫瑰
A rose.
不是随便什么玫瑰
Not just any rose.
是里士满玫瑰
The Richmond rose.
'里士满20 北3东'
"Richmond Twenty, North Three East."
这里的里士满指的并非那副肖像
The Richmond referred to is not the portrait.
准确地说 指的是里士满玫瑰
Precisely. The rose of Richmond.
啊
Ah.
那么这条暗语又指向何方呢?
Well, these directions, where did they lead?
1 2...
One, two...
我不明白
I don't understand.
Jane?
Jane?
还记得伯爵死前说的话吗?
The Count's last words. Do you remember?
Der Wand 那面墙
Der Wand. The wall.
我们以为他指的是地下室里的那面墙
We thought he meant the wall in the passageway.
这些弗吉尼亚(Virginia)爬山虎是什么时候种的?
But this Virginia creeper, when was it planted?
Madeleine为了庆祝你的出生 在23年前种下了这些爬山虎
Madeleine planted it 23 years ago to celebrate your birth.
弗吉尼亚爬山虎
Virginia creeper.
他知道的 我肯定他死的时候知道这一切
He knew, I'm sure he did, as he lay dying.
玫瑰 跳舞...
The rose, the dance...
...一切都通了
..it all made sense.
我想是你母亲在去世前不久写信告诉伯爵的
I think your mother wrote to the Count, shortly before she passed away.
还记得那封密♥码♥信吗?
The coded letter?
她不希望真♥相♥随她而逝
She didn't want the truth to die with her, not quite.
所以 你的意思是...
So, you mean...
你就是那件'无与伦比的珍宝'
You were the "greatest jewel".
他是来把你带走的
He'd come to take you away.
我的小女孩儿
My own little girl.
我亲爱的宝贝儿
My darling girl.
他才是我父亲?
He was my father?
不
No.
不会的
No.
如果你现在想哭的话... -我不会
I feel, if you were to let go now... -I won't.
我以为你会...
I'd just float off and...
我不会
I won't.
来吧 我们无法阻止真♥相♥大白
Come on. No use putting off the inevitable.
你去告诉她还是我去?
Are you going to tell her or shall I?
还是我来说比较好
Oh, I think it's best coming from me.
Blenkinsopp!
Blenkinsopp!
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
亲爱的 -Bundle一点儿都不喜欢那样
Oh, dear. -Bundle won't like that at all.
你不会把烟囱宅卖♥♥掉吧?
But you're not selling Chimneys?
Bundle再也受不了在这儿待下去了
Well, Bundle couldn't bear to stay on,
我也不想住在这儿
and I don't want to live here,
你觉得呢?
so what do you think?
把所有头痛的事都交给Blenkinsopp和她的茶和烤饼
Pass the whole headache on to Blenkinsopp and her tea and scones.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
Bundle她受得了吗?
Will she be all right? Bundle, I mean.
她会把精力浪费在其他事情上的
Oh, she'll foist herself onto some undeserving cause.
你是说她父亲? -没错
Her father? -I suppose.
那你呢?
And you?
他们来了
Here they come.
一场美满幸福的婚姻
A happy marriage.
应该不会很难实现吧?
It can't be that difficult, can it?
听从你自己的心意
Go with your heart.
像妈妈那样吗?
Like mother?
我一直在想 如果她真的那么爱伯爵
I keep thinking, if she loved her Count so much,
为什么这么轻易地相信他逃跑了呢?
why was she so quick to believe he'd run off?
我想爱情是一场勇气的较量
I suppose love is an act of courage.
的确
Yes.
Marple小姐 -再见了 探长
Miss Marple. -Goodbye, Inspector.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我现在明白了 是我过于注重自己的名声
I see now I've grown too fond of my own reputation.
我被那该死的钻石迷惑了
I was so bewitched by the blasted diamond.
现在看看我 新晋成为你的手下败将
And now look at me. The latest of your casualties.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
国际刑♥警♥希望我把它带回南非
Interpol want me to take it to South Africa,
把那个从比勒陀利亚来的恶棍抓起来
entrap this villainous fellow from Pretoria.
探长先生 你知道的 我对此一点都不在乎
You know, Inspector, I don't care for it at all.
再会吧
Goodbye.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表