请问有什么事?
Can I help you?
我看到是你做的
I saw you do it.
什么?
Excuse me?
我看见你给酒里下药了
I saw you put the tablets in the glass.
怎么了?
Yes?
他们就等您了 Marina
They're ready for you, Marina.
噢 Gregg女士... -过会再说
Oh, Miss Gregg... - Not now.
他们又来了
The usual suspects.
你们到这儿想干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
我很好 谢谢你 Marina
I'm very well, thank you, Marina,
我不得不说你举手投足间女王气质十足
and I must say you look every inch the queen.
你也是
So do you.
你们来这儿干什么?
Why are you here?
我们来给你做最强力的宣传
We're doing the biggest spread.
你不兴奋吗?
Aren't you thrilled?
Vincent 你这个老家伙!
Vincent, you old dog!
老天 Casey!
Good heavens. Casey!
这么看你还没被发掘了?
So they still haven't found you out?
Brewster小姐 您还是如此美丽
And Miss Brewster, as lovely as ever.
你好
Hi.
Marina
Marina.
他演的是你丈夫?
Does he play your husband?
是的
Yes.
噢...
Oh...
原来纳夫蒂蒂也喜欢自己一半年纪的男人?
So Nefertiti also went for men half her age?
真是无巧不成书啊!
Isn't that the cutest coincidence?
还有 你知道她被看做是
And did you know she was regarded
生育女神吗?
as a fertility goddess?
对你而言真是意味深长啊 我亲爱的
Quite a stretch for you, my dear.
你这混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
他们在等您了
They're waiting for you.
Gregg女士
Miss Gregg.
谢谢您
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
很完美 太棒了
Perfect. Wonderful.
我们真的得过去了
We really must go.
噢 我的天!
Oh, I say!
你们来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
噢 早上好 Preston先生
Oh, good morning, Mr. Preston.
好了 你们在这儿有何贵干?
Well, what are you doing here?
Gregg女士邀请我们的
Miss Gregg invited us.
这可真不像她
That's not like her.
我们太兴奋了 不是吗 珍妮?
We're so excited, aren't we, Jane?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
她怎么没告诉我?
Why didn't she tell me?
48场 19镜
Scene 48, take 19.
大家 请安静!
Quiet, please!
你刚才怎么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me this?
我很抱歉没有早点告诉您
I'm really sorry I didn't tell you before.
我就不明白了 你为什么不说
I don't understand why you didn't.
我当时没觉得有多重要
I didn't think it was important.
Primrose 你的工作不是来...
Primrose, it is not your job to...
安静!
Quiet!
然后...
And...
开拍!
Action!
我亲爱的王上 我不配拥有这样的荣耀
My sweet lord, I am not worthy of this honor.
他没什么要接着说的吗?
Is he ever going to say anything?
还是你的台词 Marina
It's your line, Marina.
"做你的妻子已经足够荣耀."
"Wife is honor enough."
我知道那句台词 真谢谢你!
I know what it is, thank you very much!
都不用想后面会是什么情况了
I wouldn't hold your breath for a sequel.
好了...开拍!
And... action!
我亲爱的王上 我不配拥有这样的荣耀
My sweet lord, I am not worthy of this honor.
做你的妻子已经足够荣耀
Wife is honor enough.
不配?
Not worthy?
你再够格不过了
You are a thousand times worthy.
我们的臣民都在等候 我的王后
Our people await, my queen.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, my love.
等一下 抱歉 我这儿还有一句台词
Excuse me, sorry. I have a line there.
那你怎么不说?
Then why the hell didn't you say it?
因为你抢了我的台词
Because you didn't give me the chance
我的天!
Dear god!
继续拍摄
Keep on rolling.
给我闪开!
Get that out of here!
好了...开拍!
And... action!
我亲爱的王上 我不配拥有这样的荣耀
My sweet lord, I am not worthy of this honor.
做你的妻子已经足够荣耀
Wife is honor enough.
不配?
Not worthy?
你再够格不过了
You are a thousand times worthy.
我们的臣民都在等候 我的皇后
Our people await, my queen.
我们应该平等地治理他们
As equals we shall appear before them.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, my love.
他需要做这种动作?
Is he going to do it like that?
行了 等一下 停止拍摄
Okay. Hold it. Cut there.
哪种动作?
Do it like what?
他的手滑到我腰下
His hand slipped below my waistline.
不 我没有
No, it didn't.
跟他说说 Jason
Tell him, Jason.
Casey 你能保证手只放在腰部以上吗?
Casey, could you make sure your hand stays above the waistline?
我从没梦想过要放到其他地方
I wouldn't dream of letting it go anywhere else.
你们说完了叫我一声
Let me know when you've finished.
Marina... -咖啡!
Marina... - Coffee!
她可真是不好伺候
She's quite a handful,
可不是嘛?
isn't she?
Gregg女士?
Miss Gregg?
Jason
Jason!
Jason!
Jason!
Jason!
Jason!
Bence小姐 发生什么了?
Miss Bence, what's happening?
Marina觉得她的咖啡被下毒了
Marina thinks her coffee's been poisoned.
天呐!
Good gracious!
早上好!
Good morning!
早啊
Good morning.
天气不错
Beautiful weather.
是的 真不错
Yes, isn't it?
到底为什么要用公共电♥话♥呢?
Why on earth use the public call box?
我觉得很奇怪 所以就打给庄园
Rather odd, I thought, so I telephoned the hall
想知道是不是电♥话♥线路坏了 结果是没有
and wondered if the line was down, and it wasn't.
你怎么看?
What do you think of that?
很明显Blunt小姐不想被偷听
Clearly Miss Blunt did not want to be overheard.
正是!
Exactly!
事出必有因
And one has to ask oneself why.
她一定是在派对上看见什么了
She must have seen something at the party.
我也同意肯定有人看到了些什么
I'd agree that someone must have seen something.
问题在于 那个人为什么还不站不出来?
The question is, why hasn't that person come forward?
您在暗示敲诈吗 马普尔小姐?
Are you suggesting blackmail, Miss Marple?
这个 我倒还不会这么想
Well, I wouldn't go so far as that--
当然了 除非又有人被杀
unless, of course, someone else gets killed.
那么 是怎么一回事?
How was it, then?
噢 那是她回来开拍的第一天
Oh, it was the first day back on set
她就表现得好像有人对她不利 -真的吗?
and she played up something rotten. - Did she?
你绝对想不到 Cherry
You've no idea, Cherry.
她可真有一套
She's a right madam.
她觉得咖啡在什么时候被下毒了
She thought her coffee was poisoned at one point
还怪到我头上 竟有这种事
and blamed me, if you please.
不会吧!
No!
的确如此
She did.
要不是Rudd先生控制了现场
If it weren't for Mr. Rudd calming things down,
恐怕后果不堪设想
I dread to think what might have happened.
他干了什么?
What did he do?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表