and was going to force the moment to its crisis
请求他老婆和他复合
and ask her to take him back.
但是她却杀了他并且把他的尸体丢进去河里?
But instead she killed him and dumped his body in the river?
-可能吧-马普尔女士
Well, perhaps. Miss Marple...
我听说乔治 普里查德昨天和警方撒谎
I heard George Pritchard lie to the police yesterday.
你昨天上午11点30
Where were you between 11:30
到今天下午去高尔夫球场聚会之间你在哪里?
and the events at the golf course this afternoon?
我在这里
I was here.
谢谢
Thank you.
但他不在家 他一直都不在萨摩利
But he wasn't. He was absent from Summerleigh the whole time.
谁是第三个来这里的女人?
Who was the third woman who arrived?
是海柔尔·英斯托尔
Um, Hazel Instow.
-她很可爱 -你了解她吗?
She's lovely. What do you know about her?
我是大概18个月前来到小安布罗斯
I came to Little Ambrose, I'd say 18 months ago,
为了追求平静和安宁的生活
for the peace and quiet.
-之前呢?-之前我住在亚历山大港
And before that? lived in Alexandria.
我喜欢那里的古迹
Ilove the antiquities.
我一直梦想能够在埃及作画
It had always been a dream of mine to paint in Egypt.
-你在那里住了多久呢?-很多年
How long did you live there? -A number of years.
我姐姐嫁给了当地的英国领事
My sister is married to the British Consul.
我想我从不认识苏华德先生 警官
I'm afraid I never knew this Mr Seward, Inspector,
所以帮不上你的忙
so I can't really help you.
我想是的 那么去埃及之前你在哪儿
Of course. And before Egypt?
伦敦
London.
我能问问 画画能维持生计吗
May I ask, is it possible to make a living doing this?
勉强凑合
A small one, yes.
切尔西有个画廊收♥购♥散画
There's a gallery in Chelsea which takes the occasional work,
但对我来说更多是爱好而不是为赚钱 警探
but it's a vocation rather than a profession for me, Detective.
哦
Oh.
哦 啊
Oh. Ah.
画廊收♥购♥会出多少钱
How much would he fetch?
这些不是要卖♥♥的
Oh, no. He's not going anywhere.
是高尔夫俱乐部雇我画的 还只是草图
That's just a sketch for a commission from the golf club.
等我完成以后
When I paint it up
他们会把乔治挂在俱乐部大厅里
they're going to hang George jin the clubhouse.
我是指画像
..in a manner of speaking.
不好意思
Sorry.
她要下来吗?卡萝林
Is she coming down, Caroline?
不 普里查德太太
No, Mrs Pritchard.
海柔尔 今晚你能为乔治充当一下女主人吗?
Hazel, will you perform hostess duties for George tonight?
-不 还是你去吧-拜托了
No, you. Please.
让我不解的是
So what puzzles me is this
算命师通常说的都是明摆着的事儿
fortune-tellers are usually out for what they can get.
以我看来 他们专说普里查德太太想听的话
From what I can see, they just say what Mrs Pritchard wants to hear.
这个扎雷达
This Zarida,
她好像是故意吓唬太太
she seems to be frightening her
对她自己却没有任何利益可取
with no advantage to herself.
我不明白为什么
I don't see the point.
玛丽是怎么知道扎雷达的
How did Mary hear of Zarida?
苏珊·卡斯特尔斯
Susan Carstairs,
我来以前的护士 她介绍的
the nurse before me, put her on to her.
那就不奇怪了
Why does that not surprise me?
卡斯特尔斯护士很喜欢这类事情
Nurse Carstairs was really into this sort of thing.
她在六个月前走的 她寄来了一封信
She sent this letter. She left about six months ago.
她离开的很突然
It was all very sudden.
她寄了信来 抱歉 海斯特
She sent this... Sorry, Hester.
上周她出人意料滴寄了一封女巫的推荐信
But she sent this recommendation out of the blue last week.
普里查德太太自己约她来会面的吗?
Did Mrs Pritchard make the appointment herself?
不是 我按她的要求给扎雷达打的电♥话♥
No, I rang Zarida at her request.
我现在就去给这个扎雷达打电♥话♥
I'm going to ring this Zarida now,
问她玩的什么把戏
ask her what she's playing at.
卡斯特尔斯看护怎么走得这么突然?
Why did Nurse Carstairs leave so suddenly?
我们这里工作人员流动很频繁
We have a steady flow of staff here, I'm afraid.
我姐姐不是一个好相处的雇主
My sister isn't the easiest person to work for.
她不在吗?
Is she not in?
这个号♥码停机了
The number's discontinued.
要抓到你了
Going to catch you!
别在屋里乱跑 彼得 拜托了
No running indoors, Peter. Please.
孩子们
Boys.
-乔治-乔纳森 欢迎 来吧
George. -Ah. Jonathan. Welcome. Come through.
今晚我太太精神不大好
My wife's nerves have got the better of her this evening
她不下来招呼大家了
and she won't be joining us.
真遗憾
Pity.
-海柔尔 -你好
Hazel. -Hello.
晚上好
Evening.
不好意思打扰了 普里查德 我想和你的雇员
Sorry to intrude, Pritchard, but I'd like a quick word
科普林护士和迈尔沃特小姐简短谈两句
with your employees Nurse Copling and Miss Milewater.
什么事?
Whatever for?
只是常规问话
Just routine.
-去我的书房♥吧-谢谢
You can use my study. Thank you.
这是待会吃的 小淘气们
Hey, these are for later, you little rascal.
我能拿三个吗 求您啦?
Can I have three, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
普里查德太太
Mrs Pritchard,
我从你姐姐的卧室里
I took a bottle of Dr Frayn's magic medicine
拿了一瓶福来恩医生的神奇药水
from your sister's bedroom.
为什么这么做 卡萝林?
Whatever for, Caroline?
你该尝一尝
You should taste it.
你和你叔叔在这里住了一年多了吗
So you've been living with your uncle for over a year now?
是的
That's right.
你以前住哪儿?地址是哪里?
And where did you live before? What was the address?
贝斯沃特的斯特斯莱文公♥寓♥
Strathleven Mansions, Bayswater.
一个人住吗?
Did you live alone?
你结婚了吗?
Were you married?
没有
Not married, no.
你不会觉得我是那个死人的老婆吧 警官?
You don't think I'm that dead man's wife, do you, Inspector?
只是走个形式而已 小姐
It's just procedure, Miss.
我想普里查德太太要见你 医生
I think Mrs Pritchard might need to see you, Doctor.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是位小说家是吗?普里查德先生?
You're a novelist, aren't you, Mr Pritchard?
是的 没错
That's right, yes.
书写得怎么样了 普里查德?
How is the book going, Pritchard?
从你来到这里开始
You've been working on that
你一直都在忙于写作 对吗?
for as long as you've been here, haven't you?
是一部长篇
It's a very long book.
-什么类型的 -历史小说
What's it about? -Well, it's an historical novel.
是根据塔里的王子那个故事写的
It's based on The Princes In The Tower.
从很多角度讲 是最好的故事
In many ways, it's the best story
莎士比亚也没写过
Shakespeare never wrote.
他没写过吗
Didn't he?
是的 我们没告诉路易斯的是
Yes, what we don't tell Lewis is
莎士比亚写过这个故事了
Shakespeare did actually write it.
他没有
He didn't.
他提到过这个故事
He referred to it,
他没有单独写过这个故事
he didn't dedicate a whole work to it.
你又知道莎士比亚什么呢 乔治?
And what would you know about Shakespeare anyway, George?
一无所知 当然了 你是对的
Nothing. You're right, of course.
-你们还要酒吗?-谢谢
Is everyone alright for drinks? - Thank you.
实际上路易斯快要写完了 牧师
Lewis is nearing the end of it now, actually, Reverend.
-你好 -什么事
Excuse me. -Yes?
-我们看到你和警♥察♥在谈话-是的
We saw you talking to the policeman. -Yes.
-我们在河边找到的-哦
We found it by the river. -Oh.
-我们当时在打洞做小屋-恩 好 很好
We were making a den. -Well, very good.
-哦 警官-怎么了
Oh, Inspector. -Yes?
我想孩子们找到了艾迪·苏华德的死亡地点
I think the children have found where Eddie Seward died.
-普里查德太太问-福来恩医生
Mrs Pritchard's asked if... -Dr Frayn.
能不能送一盘食物上去?
..if it's possible to have a tray of food sent up?
这是什么意思 乔纳森?
What is the meaning of this, Jonathan?
原来药在你这儿 我们到处在找
You have the medicine. We were looking for that.
为什么装的是水?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表