普里查德宅
Pritchard.
你以后不要再往我这里打电♥话♥了 拜托了
You'll have to stop ringing me here, please.
不 她在楼上 在床上躺着呢
No, she's upstairs, in bed.
听着 我说过会做的
Look, I said I'll do it,
我说到做到 我会找合适的时机
and I will, in my own time.
现在请你别再往我家里给我打电♥话♥了
Now please stop ringing me here.
风神 土神 火神 水神
The protection of the spirits
请保佑我吧
of the wind, the earth, the fire and the water around me.
我祈求诸神阻止恶灵越过界限
And I beg you spirits not to let evil cross the boundary
阻止恶灵今晚进入这个房♥间
into this room tonight.
诸神 请救救我
Spirits, please help me.
救救我 求求你们了
Help me, please.
啊 卡箩
Ah, Caro.
告诉海斯特我今早要在书房♥用早餐
Tell Hester I'll take breakfast in the study this morning, please.
是 先生
Yes, Sir.
普里查德太太?
Mrs Pritchard?
玛丽?
Mary?
玛丽!玛丽!
Mary! Mary!
看在上帝的份上
For goodness sake.
哦 不
Oh, no.
不…
No...
乔治?
George?
发生什么了?
What is it?
普里查德先生
Mr Pritchard.
你得来看看这个
You should see this.
看这朵天竺葵 先生
Look at the geranium, Sir.
六个月后
又到了蚂蜂泛滥的季节啦 马普尔小姐
It's the wasp season already, Miss Marple.
哦 可不是么
Oh, so I see.
真希望你消灭他们的方式仁慈点 约翰
I hope you're killing them humanely, John.
膈应的小掠夺鬼
Nasty little predators.
蚂蜂的存在能有什么价值呢马 普尔小姐?
What's the point of a wasp, Miss Marple?
我一直弄不明白
I've never worked it out.
我不知道
I don't know.
我相信他们总有自己的价值
I'm sure they have their place.
今年花♥园♥又会非常美丽的 小姐
The garden's going to look wonderful again this year, Miss.
我也这么想
I think so.
如果我们能处理掉这些讨厌的家伙就更好了
Especially if we can get rid of these blighters.
哦
Oh.
你还好吧 马普尔小姐?
Are you alright, Miss Marple?
没事
Yes.
蓝色天竺葵案今起受审
-你好?-你好 是的
Hello? -Hello, Yes.
我在想 能不能跟威廉·索寞赛警探说两句?
I wonder, is it possible to speak to Detective William Somerset?
是的 他今天在中♥央♥刑事法♥院♥有一场听证会
Yes, I believe he has a hearing in front of the Old Bailey today.
-请问您怎么称呼?-我叫简·马普尔
Your name, please? Yes. My name is Jane Marple.
请稍等
One moment, please
索寞赛警探?有电♥话♥找您 先生
Detective Somerset? There's a telephone call for you, Sir.
是简·马普尔小姐打来的
It's a Miss Jane Marple.
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh, for goodness sake.
不 我不想接她的电♥话♥
No, I don't want to talk to her.
告诉她… 哪凉快呆哪去
Tell her... to go away.
我还要绞死个杀人犯呢 你跟她说得客气点
I've got a murderer to hang. Only put it more politely than that.
他不想接电♥话♥?
He won't come to the phone?
或许您晚点再打来吧 夫人 再见
Perhaps you could call back later, Madam. Goodbye.
哦 简 简…
Oh, Jane. Jane...
苏格兰场 你好 是的
Scotland Yard. Hello, yes.
我在想 您能否告诉我
I wonder, could you tell me
在哪能找到亨利·克利瑟林爵士?
where I can find Sir Henry Clithering?
我非常抱歉 但我已经向您解释得很清楚了
I'm terribly sorry, but as I've explained to you,
这是绅士俱乐部
this is a gentlemen's club.
是 我知道 但是我今天是大老远来这里的
Yes, I know. But I have travelled some distance already today.
我有些紧急的事情要见亨利·克利瑟林爵士
I need to see Sir Henry Clithering on a matter of some urgency.
-简!哦 出什么事了?-哦!
Jane! Oh, what is it? -Oh!
是这样 亨利爵士 抱歉借用一下
Well, it's this, Sir Henry. Excuse me.
他们打算绞死一个无辜的人
They're going to hang the wrong person for murder.
-非常感谢-我想你还是进来吧
Thank you so much. I think you'd better come through.
但是亨利爵士 女士不能进去 爵士
But Sir Henry, ladies are not allowed beyond the desk, Sir.
我是董事 特事特办
I'm a trustee. Make an exception.
劳驾 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
您必须中止这场听证会 亨利
You need to stop the hearing. Henry.
否则后果不堪设想
or there will be terrible consequences.
被告将认罪伏法 全国焦点谜案接近尾声
你熟悉这个案子吗?
Are you familiar with the case?
是 但我已经从苏格兰场退休了 你明白吗?
Yes, but I retired from Scotland Yard some time ago, you know?
我在那没什么权力了
I carry no authority there.
但是你能找到当权的人
But you can get to the people in authority,
而我没这个能力 而且我需要找到当权人士
whereas I can't, and I need to.
冷静 简
Calm down, Jane.
亨利爵士 你认识我这么多年了
Have you ever known me to be wrong, Sir Henry?
-我有判断失误过吗?-没有
In all the years you've known me? -No. (Chuckles)
唉 这次我错了
Well, I was wrong here.
案发时我就在那里而我却搞错了
I was there when it happened and I've got it wrong.
你记得在圣玛丽米德的
Do you remember when
查理诺老太太死的时候吗?
old Mrs Challinor died in St Mary Mead?
-查理诺太太是被谋杀的?-不不不
Mrs Challinor was murdered? No, no, no.
但当她死的时候 她有一个针线篮
But when she died, she had a knitting basket
里面全是乱七八糟的杂物
that was full of abandoned projects
他们都跟针线缠在一起
and they were so entangled
很难把他们摘开
that one simply couldn't unravel them.
这就是我对这个案子的感受
Well, that's how I think of this case,
这宗蓝色天竺葵谋杀案
this Blue Geranium murder.
它是这么错综复杂
It became so knotted
很难理清楚头绪
that it was difficult to tell one thing from the other.
告诉我发生了什么 简
Tell me what happened, Jane.
然后告诉我为什么错了
And then tell me why it's wrong.
我受邀去西南部郡去拜访一位朋友
I'd been invited to the West Country to
德莫特·迈尔沃特
visit a friend, Dermot Milewater.
他住在一个叫做小安布罗斯的村子里
He lives in a village called Little Ambrose.
要想到那去
And to get there,
你得从福瑟斯比下了火车后转一辆长途汽车
you have to catch a bus from the train station in Fothersby.
当时还有一个乘客在车上
There was one other person on the bus.
他当时很想跟人聊天
And he was in a mood to talk.
我热爱大自然 你呢?
I love nature, don't you?
我热爱树木和云顿自然原始毫不矫饰
I love the bareness of the trees and the clouds.
是 是 我也爱
Yes, yes, I do.
“每当我瞥见天空的彩虹
'My heart leaps up
我的心便会砰然跳动“
when I behold a rainbow in the sky.'
-华兹华斯的诗-是 是
Wordsworth. -Yes, yes.
不怕告诉您 我才走过人生的低谷
And I don't mind saying that I've
您怎么称呼?
been through a tunnel, Mrs..?
马普尔 马普尔小姐
Marple. Miss Marple.
艾迪·苏华德 或者就叫我艾德或艾迪
Eddie Seward, or just Ed or Eddie.
艾迪 艾迪
Eddie. Eddie.
当我刚从低潮中走出 我看见了一朵番红花
As I came through this tunnel, I saw a crocus.
它就开在窗外 一朵白色的早春番红花
Saw it out the window. An early white crocus.
它是那么美 漂亮至极
And it was beautiful. It was terrifically beautiful.
我想我以前从来没认识到大自然是这么的美丽
And I thought I've never really seen nature as being beautiful before.
我早就该见识一下 我早就该如此了
And I should have done. I... I should have done.
然后我的心也跟着砰然跳动
And then my heart leaped up,
就想华兹华斯的诗里所说
like in the Wordsworth.
心跳不已
It jumped.
你相信上帝置身于大自然中吗 马普尔小姐?
Do you think God is in nature, Miss Marple?
我觉得是
I think he is.
我想他向我们展示了这世界
I think he shows us how terrifically beautiful...
其实是多么的美好
..the world could really be.
你是要去小安布罗斯吗 苏华德先生?
Are you going to Little Ambrose, Mr Seward?
我要去把那一时刻推向紧要关头
I'm going to force the moment to its crisis.
什么时刻的什么紧要关头?
What moment to what crisis?
置身于如此的美丽之中 我…
And surrounded by such beauty I...
…我觉得我会的
..I feel I will.
我觉得我能做到 是的
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表