Already?
挺胸抬头 时刻准备
Shoulders back. Cometh the hour.
好好学着点
Watch and learn.
把消息送到爵爷那里 越快越好
Letters for posting on his Lordship's table. Send them express, if you'd be so kind.
Ludwig伯爵!
Count Ludwig!
哦 瞧瞧
Oh, look.
他就差舔人家的鞋了
He's practically licking his shoes.
伯爵没准以为这是英国的什么奇风怪俗
The Count might think it's some sort of quaint British custom.
欢迎到访
虽然早了一点 但是更好
A little early but so much the better.
哪有 是我来迟了
的的确确 真是座好宅
Indeed, a lovely house, yes.
他不像是这个时代的人
He seems like he's from another age.
我估计他不怎么会说英语
I wonder if he speaks any English.
你签个支票需要会多少英语?
How much English do you need to sign a cheque?
我金属 你钞票的多多
Me metal. You big, big dollars.
Madeleine?
Madeleine?
罚你十个俯卧撑 爸爸 我是Virginia
Ten press-ups, Papa. It's Virginia.
Virginia赏脸来看我们了
Virginia. Deigning to pay us a visit.
是啊 我没听说你要来
Yes, I didn't hear you come in.
哈喽 老爸
Hello, Daddy.
真抱歉 宝贝儿
So sorry, darling.
啊 亲爱的Jane
Ah, dear Jane.
Clement
Clement.
有一阵子... 嗯...
It's been... Well...
是啊 葬礼以后就没见过面
Yes, not since the funeral.
Madeleine过世后 你对我女儿真好
You've been so kind to my daughter since we lost Madeleine.
你的花♥园♥怎么样了?
How's your garden?
恐怕半死不活了
Hardly thriving, I'm afraid.
老爸 您可能还真加了把劲儿
Daddy, you might have made a bit of an effort.
别在意我了 现在我也就是个干杂活的
Oh, pay no attention to me. I'm just the odd-job man these days.
看 我发现你邀请了国家遗产委员会那位可爱的女士
Oh, look. I see you've invited that nice lady from National Heritage.
Hilda Blenkinsopp?
Hilda Blenkinsopp?
不是吧 不是吧
No. No.
哦 不要!
Oh, no!
嘿 Bundle 别生气 她很乐意接受邀请...
Now, Bundle, don't get cross. She was very keen to be invited...
我们一致同意把她拉黑了
She's banned. We agreed.
是啊 不过国家遗产委员会提了一个非常合理的报价
Yes, but the National Heritage have made a very sensible offer.
烟囱宅几个世纪以来都是咱家的 是咱家的
Chimneys has been in the family for centuries. It is family.
是的 但是 宝贝儿 你知道我们担负不起这个地方了
Yes, but, darling, you know we can't afford to keep the place on.
我们能担负 我们一向可以
We will manage. We always do.
好啊 她表现得不错
Well, she's on good form.
国家遗产委员会在郡内收了13处宅邸和花♥园♥
National Heritage has taken on 13 homes and gardens in the county.
十三处
A baker's dozen.
服务少数 适应多数
Built for the few, fit for the many.
这就是我为之奋斗的英格兰
That's the England I fought for.
你是哪个阵营的 Blenkinsopp小姐?
And which front were you on, Miss Blenkinsopp?
你仍然会震惊于这些老地方的装潢
Still, you'd be amazed how these old places fill up.
伟人们的故居吸引着大批人群 特别是周末
Homes of the former great draw such a crowd, especially at weekends.
等我们把那块苗圃收拾好
Once we get that patch sorted out.
那块苗圃? 这些花♥园♥都是万能布朗的手笔
That patch? These gardens were designed by Capability Brown.
好吧 亲爱的 人人都有不如意的时候
Oh, well, dear, I suppose we all have our off days.
上流社会 Eversleigh 我怎么说来着?
High society, Eversleigh. What did I say?
渲染气氛 先生
Embellish the scene, sir.
渲染气氛
Embellish the scene.
科学家 工业领导者...
Scientists. Captains of industry...
你给我请来的什么人? 抹布小姐和水桶小姐
What do you bring me? Mrs Mop and Mrs Bucket.
Caterham说只要你稍微留意
Caterham says they're both first class
就能发现她们都属上流社会
if you get a bit of gin down them.
他这么说的?
Oh, does he?
怎么了?
Problem?
没事
Not at all.
非常多样化的宾客名单
Very diverse guest list.
很好 我应该加入她们
Good. Well, I should join in.
这是你的所作所为?
Was this your doing?
George要是知道了会收拾我们的
George will have to take us as he finds us.
什么事?
What?
嫁给我
Marry me.
Bill
Bill.
永远都别饿着肚子求婚
Never propose on an empty stomach.
晚饭后再问我一次
Ask me again after supper.
你不能呆在别的地方吗?
Don't you have to be somewhere?
天真闷 是不是?
Sultry, isn't it?
你对你的头发干了什么?
What have you done to your hair?
没干什么
Not a thing.
你能注意到真好 亲爱的
Sweet of you to notice, darling.
你没忘了你保证过周日晚上之前给我答复吧
You haven't forgotten that you promised me an answer by Sunday night?
时光在飞逝
The clock is ticking.
原谅我 但你们看上去都这么完美
Forgive me, but you all looked so perfect.
就跟从画里走出来的一样
Like you had stepped out of a photograph.
Ludwig伯爵 请允许我向您介绍Clement Revel
Count Ludwig, allow me to introduce Clement Revel,
Caterham第九代侯爵
Ninth Marquis of Caterham.
幸会
How do you do?
是我的荣幸
The honour is entirely mine.
我的荣幸 夫人
Gn?dige, Damen.
这是您的两个甜心吗?
And these are your two little Revels?
能不能满足下我这个落魄的客人?
Would you indulge a fading guest?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我跳得不好 为什么您不邀请她呢?
I've two left feet. So why don't you try her?
大家都喜欢邀她
Because everyone else seems to.
真有节奏感
Oh, for a sense of rhythm.
多么优雅的舞者
Such a graceful dancer.
是啊 他们全都是 对吗?
Well, they all are, aren't they?
不过 跳舞几乎是最实用的才艺
Still, hardly the most practical accomplishment.
这是你第一次来我们国家吗?
Is this your first visit to our shores?
不是 我恐怕是个游弋有瘾的人
No, I am an inveterate itinerant, I'm afraid.
或者说我曾经是 很久以前
Or I was, once upon a time.
你这是在嘲笑我了
Now you are laughing at me.
不不 不是 只是你的英语
No, no, no, it's just your English.
说得真好
Splendid.
你看 我有个非常严厉的老师
I had a highly disciplined teacher, you see.
她就教我说绕口令
She taught me only tongue-twisters.
游弋有瘾
Inveterate itinerant.
游弋有瘾!
Inveterate itinerant!
够了 我觉得...
Enough, I think...
晚餐要凉了
Your dinner is getting cold.
真好
Very good.
Bundle 你能为我们带路吗?
Bundle, will you lead on?
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
Blenkinsopp小姐 你先请
Miss Blenkinsopp, after you.
跟我来 女士们
Follow me, ladies.
很好 跟我们来
Very good, you're with us.
走吧?
Shall we?
晚宴很丰盛 多谢款待
A splendid dinner, thank you.
是的 吃的很饱
Yes, very filling.
冒昧地问一句 先生
Forgive my asking, sir.
您对我的宅子感兴趣 是因为建筑风格么?
Your interest in my house, is it for architecture?
不不不 我对建筑可不在行
No, no, no. I have no head for grand design, for architecture.
你们的画作...
Your paintings...
大部分好作品都卖♥♥了
We sold most of the decent ones.
凡·代克的作品还在
We still have our Van Dyck.
原来如此
So I see.
这是谁的作品?
Who is this fellow?
一个老公爵
Some old duke.
里士满公爵
Richmond. Duke of.
里士满没错
Richmond. Yes.
不是为艺术作品 也不是为建筑 那是...?
So if it's not the art, or the architecture, then...?
为它的历史
Oh, the history.
据说伟大的领袖们曾相聚于此
The great men rumoured to have met within these walls.
商定条约 探讨国事
Treaties, affairs of state,
甚至于战争也是在他们谈笑间开始和结束
wars, even, begun and ended here over coffee and cigars.
没有比这里更神圣的了 我保证
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表