is it, Miss Marple?
不会 谢谢您Rudd先生
No, Mr. Rudd, thank you.
我 我感到很愉悦
It's-it's very pleasant.
我敢肯定您会开心地在这住下去 Gregg女士
I'm sure you'll be very happy here, Miss Gregg.
Arthur和我在这里度过了那么美好的时光
Arthur and I had such good times.
我们也会的 对吧 Jason?
And we will too, won't we, Jason?
终于有家园了
Home at last.
多么美妙的感觉啊!
What a wonderful feeling.
你说她是怎么保持年轻外表的呢?
How do you think she keeps herself looking so young?
可能因为她进食猴腺组织
Maybe she eats monkey glands.
也可能是因为她那个可爱的年轻丈夫
Maybe it's that cute young husband.
她有多少任老公?
How many has she had now?
这是第五任
This is number five.
那一定太累了
It must be very tiring.
噢 精疲力尽吧
Oh, exhausting.
一个对我就够多了
One was enough for me.
亲爱的老Gossington庄园
Dear old Gossington.
你知道 我不会太想念它的
I shan't miss it, you know.
你做的决定很正确 Dolly
You've made the right decision, Dolly.
这是一所可爱的小房♥子
This is a lovely little house
窥视的最佳地点
perfectly placed to keep an eye on things.
哟嚯! 嗨!
Yoo-hoo! Hi!
嗷!
Ooh!
噢!
Oh!
混账
Stupid...
噢 天啊
Oh, dear.
噢 您刚才摔得真厉害
Oh, that was a nasty spill.
那个年轻人像疯子一样开车
That young man was driving like a mad thing.
希望您没伤着
I hope you haven't hurt yourself.
我扭着脚了
I went over on my ankle.
那个无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
That wretched pothole.
我得再找Hubbard议员谈谈了
I shall have another word with Councilor Hubbard.
噢 天哪 我来帮您拿吧 -噢不用了
Oh, dear, let me help you. -Oh, no.
我给您泡一杯好茶 -噢 真的不用
I'll make you a nice cup of tea. -Oh, no.
我没事 -这就是您住的地方?
It’s nothing. -This is you, isn’t it?
是的 但我真的一点事儿都没有
What, yes, but I’m perfectly all right.
不不 您一直晃晃悠悠的
Oh no, not since you being quite shaken.
我不要糖 Badcock小姐
I don't take sugar, Miss Badcock.
噢 您得来点糖
Oh, you must have sugar.
这对于平复心情有好处
It's good for shock.
打仗的时候我在国外做救护工作
I was abroad with the ambulances during the war
而且了 糖总能管用
and sugar always did the trick.
好了 您只要喝了那杯茶就能好起来了
There now, you get that down, you'll be right as rain.
恐怕我给您添了很多麻烦
I'm afraid I've put you to a lot of trouble.
噢才不是什么麻烦 我可以向您保证
Oh, no, it's no trouble, I can assure you.
如果人们不能互相帮助 那还有什么意义
What is the use if you can't help each other?
我就是这个意思
That's what I say.
好了
There.
呃 您...
Were you, um...
您是不是要去某个地方 马普尔小姐?
were you on your way anywhere in particular, Miss Marple?
事实上我是准备从Gossington庄园回家
I was on my way home, actually, from Gossington Hall.
Gossington庄园?
Gossington Hall?
是的
Yes.
您认识Marina Gregg?
You know Marina Gregg?
事实上我刚见过她
I just met her, as a matter of fact.
我真没想到!
Well, I never!
她能选择这儿定居
It's so exciting that she's chosen
实在令人激动 不是吗?
to come and live here, isn't it?
我一直是她的超级影迷
I've always been the most huge fan.
看 这是我刚买♥♥的
Look what I just bought.
我多年来一直在收集她的照片
I've been collecting photographs,
杂♥志♥报道
magazine articles
所有关于她的一切
all sorts about her for years.
我十几岁的时候
When I was a teenager,
曾经很向往她
I used to dream about her.
我非常期待她的游园会
I'm so excited about the garden party.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
Vinnie 亲爱的...
Vinnie, honey...
你又在读自己的文章了?
You're reading your article again?
我只是不能自已 亲爱的
I just can't help myself, pumpkin.
噢 你真是个聪明的男孩
Oh, you're such a clever boy.
嗯哼
Uh-uh.
别摸我的头发
Not the hair.
我们这周末去乡下转转
What say we take a spin in the country
怎么样?
this weekend?
噢 Vinnie 我觉得这主意不错
Oh, Vinnie, I'd adore it.
英格兰很有意思不是吗?
Isn't England fun?
让人好似身处那些老式的喜剧片里一样
It's just like being in one of those old-fashioned comedies.
希望Marina听得懂这个笑话
Let's hope Marina gets the joke.
真是太烦人了
How frightfully galling.
是Haydock医生坚持的
Dr. Haydock's insisted,
在我看来完全没必要
quite unnecessarily in my opinion,
让我休养一两天
that I rest it for a day or two.
噢 谢谢 Cherry
Oh, thank you, Cherry.
我是那么期待这个游园会
I was so looking forward to it.
说真的 我倒羡慕你
To be honest, I rather envy you.
我才受不了乡村制♥造♥的
I can't stand village do's
不新鲜的面包 温柠檬水 还有茶
stale buns and warm lemonade and tea.
不行 我决定直奔房♥子
No, I intend making a beeline for the house
然后好好地打探一番
and having a jolly good snoop.
等下 那是谁?
Hang on, who's this?
需要茶水吗 女士?
Tea, madam?
Marina!
Marina!
议员先生...
Councilor...
这位是Hubbard夫人?
and Mrs. Hubbard?
是的
That's right.
我是Ella Blun Jason Rudd的助理
I'm Ella Blunt, Jason Rudd's assistant.
不介意的话 请你们跟我来一下?
Would you care to follow me?
噢当然了 我们很乐意
Oh, yes, we'd love to.
Bantry夫人? -噢 Preston先生!
Mrs. Bantry? -Oh, Mr. Preston!
Gregg女士正在楼上招待一些特别的客人
Miss Gregg is greeting a few special guests upstairs.
是的 是的...
Yes, yes...
您跟着我来吧
If you'd like to follow me.
哦 太让人兴奋了!
Oh, how exciting!
帮我拿下这个 谢谢
Do take that. Thank you.
收腹
Hold your stomach in.
噢 用绳子隔开很明智不是吗
Oh, roped off that's sensible, isn't it?
当然了 防止人们冲进来
Yes, stop people crashing in.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
您能看一下这里吗?
Would you look this way?
美极了
Lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
我眼睛着实被闪到了
Quite flashed into my eyes.
议员先生 以及Hubbard夫人
Councilor and Mrs. Hubbard.
你们能光临真是太荣幸了
How very nice of you to come.
真心希望你们可以享受这个下午
I do hope you enjoy your afternoon.
Jason...
Jason...
我帮您拿杯喝的
Let me get you a drink.
Dolly Bantry夫人
Mrs. Dolly Bantry.
噢 Bantry夫人
Oh, Mrs. Bantry,
您能来真是太好了
it is nice of you to come.
我说什么都不会错过的
I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
我听说马普尔小姐的事了 非常遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear about Miss Marple.
噢 她很快就能站起来了
Oh, she'll be on her feet in no time.
Jason 看看谁来了
Jason, look who's here.
啊 很高兴见到您
Ah, lovely to see you.
噢 Rudd先生
Oh, Mr. Rudd.
我帮您拿杯喝的吧?
Can I get you a drink?
Primrose 你怎么没在演播室里?
Primrose, why aren't you in the studio?
噢 Preston先生 Blunt小姐让我在外头帮下忙
Oh, Miss Blunt asked if I'd help out here, Mr. Preston.
真的吗?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表