早上好 -早上好
Morning. -Morning.
噢 老天啊
Oh, great heavens.
当然是那样
Of course.
就是那样的 噢
Yes. Oh.
现在我知道了
Now I see.
一旦符咒念完 就不能回头了
Once the invocation is completed, there can be no going back.
死亡将支配一切
Death will have its dominion.
你下定决心了?
You are resolved?
很好
Very well.
要求你带来的东西带了吗?
You have brought what you were instructed to bring?
呃…是的
Er...yes.
这是属于... -不 不
It belongs... -No, no.
不能说名字
No names.
噢 很好
Oh, yes.
这再合适不过了
This is most suitable.
此物主人身体气息的散发
The physical emanations of its wearer
非常浓烈
are very strong.
Sybil
Sybil.
我们就等你了
We're ready for you.
我必须提醒你
I must impress upon you the necessity
必须绝对保持不动
of remaining absolutely still.
我正在召集力量涌入这个房♥间
I am summoning forces into this room
对于那些不知道如何控制它们的人是非常危险的
dangerous to those who do not know how to control them.
啊!
Argh!
我在这儿
I am here.
是你吗Macandal?
Is that you, Macandal?
我是Macandal
I am Macandal.
Macandal 你准备好满足我的愿望了吗?
Are you prepared, Macandal, to submit to my desire?
我准备好了
I am.
死亡必须被亡灵引导
The dead must be sent to cause death.
必须如此
It shall be so.
Paul! Paul!
Paul! Paul!
噢!
Oh!
您看着他的腿了吗?
Well, did you get a look at his legs?
不 不 我没看见
No. No, I didn't.
但我想我知道他如何行事的了
But I think I know how he's been doing it.
您知道? -是的 来 过来...
You do? -Yes. Let’s, let's just...
我们只要观察一小会儿
watch for a while.
我们在天上的父...
Our father which art in heaven...
我们在天上的父
Our father which art in heaven
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be they name.
天上的父...
Which art in heaven....
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be thy name.
你被解放出来了
You are set free
将与这只手套的主人融为一体
to be at one with the owner of this glove.
只有死亡解决所有的问题
Only death solves all problems.
只有死亡
Only death.
弱点总是存在
There is always a weak spot.
肉体阻止遵从思想的命令
The tissues of the body obey the mind.
血肉… 血肉!
Tissues...Flesh!
走向死亡啊 走向死亡!
Towards death, towards death!
征服者死亡啊
Death the conqueror.
征服者… 死亡啊
Death...the conqueror.
力量!
Strength!
死亡!
Death!
死-亡!
Dea-ea-eath!
您说过要是他有一个孪生兄弟?
What if he had a twin brother, you said?
我异常愚蠢并永远蒙上耻辱地
Rather foolishly, and to my everlasting shame,
以这种事只发生在小说里为由否定了这种可能性
I dismissed it as belonging to fiction.
但是您让我一直在想
But you got me thinking.
不管怎么说
After all,
有什么能比坐在轮椅里更好掩饰自己是杀人犯?
what better cover for a murderer than a man confined to a wheel chair?
我没明白 他是怎么糊弄过医生的?
I don't understand. How did he manage to fool the doctors?
这个嘛 -您的意思是他果真有孪生兄弟?
Well… -You mean he really does have a twin?
噢 不 不是的
Oh, no, no, no.
并不是那样的
Nothing like that.
然而 假设Venables先生的确和
But just suppose Mr Venables had made contact
某个小儿麻痹症患者有联♥系♥的话
with a genuine polio case.
Venables先生给这位身处困境的人一个提议
Someone in poor circumstances to whom he made a proposition.
快看!
Look!
看 快看! 看哪!
Look, look! Look!
和我想的一样
Just as I thought.
太好了 太好了
Well, well.
太聪明了 马普尔小姐
Brilliant, Miss Marple.
您看 就是那位真病人以Venables先生的身份
You see, it's the genuine sufferer passing himself off as Mr Venables
去Harley街的专家那做检查
who visits the Harley Street specialist to be examined.
然后您都看见了
And there you are.
这样全世界都知道了
As far as the world is concerned,
Venables先生是个可怜的残疾人
Mr Venables is a hopeless invalid.
可事实上 他可以想去哪就去哪
While, in truth, he's able to come and go as he pleases.
我觉得这可以解释一些事情 但是...
I thought there had to be an answer of some sort, but...
您认为这就足够了?
do you think it's enough?
我的意思是 只有我的证言
I mean, it's just my word.
这个嘛 得看Lejeune督察怎么说 不过...
Well, we have to see what Inspector Lejeune says, but...
我觉得我们还能使一些小魔法
I suspect we may yet have to make a little magic of our own
来揭穿他 噢…
in order to expose him. Ooh…
请等我一会儿
Just give me a moment.
噢
Ooh.
好了
There.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
噢
Oh.
我觉得我就像在换毛
I think I must be moulting.
马普尔小姐 您确定这样没事儿吗?
Are you sure you're up to this, Miss Marple?
我觉得我可能会由于感冒倒下 不过…
I think I might be coming down with a cold, but...
我是不会让它阻挡我的
I'm not gonna let it stand in my way.
现在... 我们出发吧?
Now...are we for the off?
督察
Inspector,
我想我希望知道这到底是怎么回事
I think I'd like to know what the hell is going on.
您来这儿 您征用我的酒店…
You come in here, you commandeer my hotel...
这是该死的暴行
It's a damned outrage.
事实上 Venables先生 我认为在一件事上
Actually, Mr Venables, I believe there's a matter
您或许能帮助我们
on which you might be able to assist us.
是吗? 那件事或许是什么?
Really? And what might that be?
在3月5日
On the 5th of March
一位唤作Gorman神父的教区神父...
a parish priest by the name of Father Gorman...
被人杀害在帕丁顿的Westbourne街
was murdered. In Westbourne Street, Paddington.
就这样?
Is that so?
我得承认 到了这个时刻
I must confess, now the moment's here,
我不只是一点点紧张
I'm more than a little nervous.
我得说 我多多少少也有些忧虑
I must admit, I'm somewhat apprehensive myself.
我唯一的遗憾是不能当场看看他脸上的表情
My only regret is I wish I could be there to see the look on his face.
的确 不过我们得遵从Lejeune督察的指示
Yes, but we must follow Inspector Lejeune's advice.
您是我们的主要证人 只有您能指认他
You're our star witness. Only you can identify him.
要让这件事成功
If this is to work,
我们必须把你的出场时间控制得刚刚好
we must time your entrance to maximum effect.
你们看 Gorman神父在那个晚上被请去
You see, Father Gorman had been called out that particular evening
陪伴将死的Davis夫人
to attend the death bed of a Mrs Davis.
她不知情地卷入了一个犯罪组织
She had become unwittingly entangled in a criminal organisation
专门除去那些有人不想他们再活着的人
which specialised in the removal of unwanted persons
以获取一笔可观的费用
for a substantial fee.
表面上看 这些死亡
These removals were ostensibly brought about
是通过可以被称为心理学的手段完成的
by what might be called psychological means.
所以受害人的死完全就是自然死亡
So the victim dies a perfectly natural death.
您真的相信这个?
Do you really believe that?
这个组织的总部
The headquarters of this organisation
据说设在一个叫 白马 的地方
is said to be a place called the "Pale Horse".
Thyrza Grey的无稽之谈?
Thyrza Grey's nonsense?
您真的相信她念出了那些奇奇怪怪的咒语
You really believe she spouts some mumbo-jumbo
然后结果就是 有人死去?
and as a result, somebody dies?
噢 并不是 Venables先生
Oh, no, Mr Venables.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表