Everything's going to be fine.
20磅 但是我还不想还钱
L20, but I don't want to pay it off yet.
我要你明天把这钱压在陶塞斯特
I want you to put this on Flavius the Great.
2点15那场的弗拉维大帝上
Towcester, 2: 15 tomorrow.
你知道他的历史吗?
Do you know his history?
弗拉维 我想是根据贝利撒留斯命名的
Flavius, named, I presume, after Flavius Belisarius,
他是罗马将军里唯一一个没有打过败仗的
was the only Roman general who never lost a battle.
他从来没有输过
He never lost.
你好 我以为你已经走了 亲爱的
Hello. I thought you'd gone, darling.
玛丽问我能不能留在这里以免她的病情复发
Well, Mary asked me if I'd hang around in case she had a relapse.
什么病情复发?
A relapse of what?
其实我是在等你 你愿意和我出去喝一杯吗?
Actually, I was waiting for you. Would you like to go for a drink?
好啊 在今天折腾之后能喝上一杯也不错
Yes, a drink would be nice after today.
很好
Good.
34岁 金发
34, blonde.
可以把照片发给我吗
Can I have a photograph sent
因为我想她有可能在这里?
because I think she might be here?
我去找找
I'll look it up.
要不然艾迪·苏华德就是
Either that or Eddie Seward
来这里找乔治·普里查德的
came to see George Pritchard,
虽然普里查德否认
which Pritchard denies.
艾迪·苏华德 乔治·普里查德
Eddie Seward, George Pritchard.
这可能是一个大案子 比尔
This could be a high-profile case, Bill.
是的 我已经意识到了
Yeah, I'm aware of that.
如果我可以快速破案
If I can wrap this up quickly
或许我就有机会调回伦敦了
it could be my ticket back to London.
随后那件破事也不会有人记得
Then that stuff will be forgotten.
等我一下
Hang on one moment.
怎么了 亲爱的?
Yes, dear?
警官 我忘了告诉你些事
Something I forgot to say, Inspector.
艾迪·苏华德爱酗酒是众所皆知
Eddie Seward was a drunk and that much was obvious.
但是从今天上午他在巴士上面的表现
But from his behaviour on the bus this morning
我不认为他今天喝过酒了
I don't think he'd been drinking today.
很有意思 但你现在可以回避一下吗?
Interesting, but could you walk away now,
因为现在我正在处理机密的警♥察♥事务
because I'm on confidential police business here?
我能不能问一下
Can I just ask, if I may,
你认为死者脖子上的抓痕是他自己抓的
if you think the scratches on his neck were self-inflicted
还是在打斗中造成的呢?
or the result of a fight?
我的朋友 亨利·克利瑟林爵士 你瞧
My friend, Sir Henry Clithering, you see,
说你可以通过看手指甲缝就可以分辨
says you can always tell if it's self-inflicted
是不是自己造成的
by looking under the fingernails.
你认识亨利·克利瑟林爵士?
You know Sir Henry Clithering?
苏格兰场那位?
Scotland Yard?
艾迪·苏华德爱酗酒 是吧?
Eddie Seward was a drunk, wasn't he?
他昨天下午5点从一个戒酒中心
He disappeared from a drying-out clinic
消失了
at about 5: 00 yesterday afternoon.
我想也是
As I thought.
-我想他的妻子肯定是在这里-你说呢?
And I think his wife must be down here somewhere, don't you? -Yes.
如果你需要任何的帮忙
Well, if you need any help,
警官 请你一定要告诉我
Inspector, do let me know.
-是谁在说话啊?-你不会想知道的
Who on earth was that? You don't want to know.
但我敢打赌乔治 普里查德
But I'll bet George Pritchard
对艾迪·苏华德的了解比他说的要多
knows more about Eddie Seward than he's letting on.
亨利爵士
Sir Henry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以你和索寞赛说的都对
So both you and Somerset were right.
佩内洛普·苏华德当时确实是在小布罗斯
Penelope Seward was at Little Ambrose.
对 对 对 不过等等 我必须说的准确点
Yes, yes, yes, but wait I have to tell this right.
事情就在这里变得纠结了
And this is where it becomes tangled,
就像是查理诺太太的毛线 记得吗?
like Mrs Challinor's wool, remember?
查理诺的毛线?
Mrs Challinor's wool?
因为第二天早上 当大宅里的人都出去了
Because the next morning while the whole house was out,
有人来拜访玛丽·普里查德
Mary Pritchard had a visitor.
不管什么时候只要当她听到
Now, whenever she heard of
新的神魔之事或者是算命的人
a new mystic or fortune-teller,
她总是忍♥不住安排一次占卜
she couldn't resist arranging for a reading.
那天上午她安排好的访客
The one she had scheduled to call that morning
是一位名叫扎雷达的算命师
was a fortune-teller who called herself Zarida'.
扎雷达 进来 进来吧
Zarida. Come in, come in.
昨天我的星象可怕极了而且还全都实现了
Yesterday I had the most horrific horoscope and it all came true.
我和圣灵非常的合缘
I am so in tune with the spiritual...
我不能进来这间房♥间
I cannot come into this room.
我感到了邪恶和危险之气
I feel evil and danger.
这些花为什么会在这里?
What are they doing here?
蓝色的风信子是一个警告 玛丽·普里查德
Blue hyacinths are a warning, Mary Pritchard.
如果你看到了蓝色风信子 他们代表着危险
If you see blue hollyhocks, they will mean danger.
危险
Danger...
蓝色天竺葵预兆着你会死亡
And blue geraniums will mean your death.
-我马上就要死了-你不会的 亲爱的
I'm going to die. You're not, darling.
先是警告 然后是危险 最后是死亡
Warning, then danger, then death.
你今天早上花的钱还挺值的 对吧?
You certainly got your money's worth this morning, didn't you?
有人向我预言了艾迪·苏华德的死亡
I was foretold Eddie Seward's death.
而现在又有人预言了我的死亡
Now I've been foretold my own.
听着 这屋里没有蓝色的风信子
Look, you don't get blue hollyhocks.
只有粉色的还有黄色的
They're pink and they're yellow.
所以我想我只能说
So I think it's fair to say
你会永远和我们在一起的玛丽
that you're going to be with us forever, Mary.
你知道我一直很讨厌蓝色 乔治!
You know blue has always been repellent to me, George!
真可惜食物不是蓝色的
It is a pity food isn't blue.
是谁把风信子带进来的?
Who brought the hyacinths in?
是普里查德先生
Mr Pritchard.
所以你今晚打不打算主持酒会呢?
Now, are you going to host the drinks tonight?
你知道那些高尔夫球友今晚会来
You know the golf lot are coming round.
-我想今晚我就会死掉了 -够了!
I think I might be dead by this evening. -Enough!
-我听够了那些圣灵的鬼话!-乔治
Enough of this spiritual poppycock! -George...
还有那些让你言听计从的疯子
And the crackpots that you listen to!
我恨这些 玛丽 恨这些东西!
I hate this, Mary. I hate it!
我所做的一切都被你给毁了
Everything I've ever done you've ruined.
你毁了我的每一天
You ruin every day of my life.
我很害怕 乔治…
I'm scared, Georgie...
现在我已经不再怕你了
Well, I'm not scared of you anymore.
你不要再鬼扯了
Now you stop this nonsense.
你给我起床 下楼去
You get out of bed, you go downstairs,
你将主持今晚的酒会 还不能出半点差错
you host this evening, you do it well.
我警告你 我已经受够这一切了!
Because I'm warning you, I've had enough!
你看见那里了吗 简?那个大裂缝
Do you see there, Jane? That great big crack?
看到了
Yes.
这几年村子里
Have there been any new arrivals in the village
有没有什么新搬来的人
over the last couple of years,
例如30岁左右的女人?
women in their 30s?
这个啊 的确是有几个人 是吧 海斯?
Well, there's been a couple of them, haven't there, Hes?
是的
Mm.
萨摩利换了一个新的护士
They've had a change of nurse up at Summerleigh.
科普林护士的推荐信
Nurse Copling came with
非常令人印象深刻 对吧 海斯?
excellent references, didn't she, Hes?
她是的 是的
She did, yes.
我也是新来的 马普尔小姐 来了一年了
Well, I'm new, of course, Miss Marple. Been here a year now.
噢 是的 那么就有三个新人呢
Oh, well, of course, that makes three of them.
要是福来恩医生最后能够
And if only Dr Frayn would eventually get round
向你求婚
to asking you to marry him,
你就会在这里待久一点是吧?
you'd be with us a little longer, wouldn't you?
如果他会求婚的话
If he ever does.
为什么艾迪·苏华德的遗体
Why would Eddie Seward's body
会被水冲到高尔夫球场呢?
wash up at the golf course?
那里的上游有什么吗?
Is there anything upriver from there?
只有一个旧的水磨坊
Well, only an old water mill,
不过基本上已经废弃了呢
but it's practically abandoned.
-怎么了?-你在想什么 简?
Why? -What are you thinking. Jane?
我想艾迪来小安布罗斯是来找他的妻子
I think that Eddie came to Little Ambrose to find his wife.
我想他是打算告诉她他已经戒酒了
I imagine he was going to tell her that he'd cleaned himself up
并且打算把那一时刻推向紧要关头
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表