Virginia! Virginia!
Virginia!
Virginia!
他是如此迷人 风度不凡
He was such an enchanting man.
他是我们的客人
And he was our guest.
我相信肯定有一个能洗清罪名的说法
I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation.
Virginia!
Virginia!
我该去找他 -你敢
I should go to him. -Don't you dare.
Gin 回来
Gin, come back.
Virginia! -Anthony
Virginia! -Anthony.
亲爱的 -Anthony
My love. -Anthony!
你不能进去 小姐 -至少让我跟他说句话吧?
You can't go in, miss. -May I at least speak to him?
抱歉 小姐 -求你了
I'm sorry, miss. -Oh, please. Please.
Anthony 你到底在这干什么?
Anthony, what are you even doing here?
Virginia...
Virginia...
你一定要答应我一件事
You must promise me something.
什么都行
Anything.
求你了... 答应我你会把我忘了
Please...promise me you'll forget me.
Anthony?
Anthony?
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
Virginia
Anthony.
Finch
Finch.
感谢上帝 很高兴能再见到你
Thank God. Good to see you again.
调查员Finch 伦敦警♥察♥厅的探案专家
Inspector Finch. The guru of Scotland Yard.
Finch?
Finch?
他看上去好像一只猫 你觉得呢?
He looks quite like a cat, don't you think?
我讨厌猫
I loathe cats.
我猜想内政部肯定有很多他的追随者
I gather he has devotees all over the Home Office.
他们把他看成一个神秘的人物
They regard him as some sort of mystic.
有点象诺里奇的朱利安 只不过多了拘捕人的权力
A bit like Julian of Norwich, only with powers of arrest.
受害者的情况你们了解多少?
What do we know of the victim?
1♥8♥9♥2年出生于维也纳
Born Vienna, 1♥8♥9♥2.
父母很有钱 他年轻时游历过不少地方
Wealthy parents. Travelled about a good deal in his youth.
有点流浪者的精神
Something of a wandering spirit.
战后不久便从政
Entered politics soon after the war.
我可以让下人帮你在镇里找个住处
I can get my chap to find you a place in the town.
不必了 我要住在烟囱宅
No need. I shall be staying at Chimneys.
谋杀不会等着警♥察♥上班的时候才发生的
Murder rarely keeps office hours.
你好
Hello.
吸点新鲜空气
Bit of fresh air.
如果处理不当 这件事会成一场政♥治♥灾难
Politically this could be a disaster, if not handled with care.
的确如此
Indeed.
女士们先离开了?
So the ladies retired early?
当时我们有公事要谈
We had some business.
呃... 不相关 -他想买♥♥下烟囱宅
Er...not relevant. -He wanted to buy Chimneys.
他想买♥♥下烟囱宅?
He wanted to buy Chimneys?
是的 当时的提议是由政♥府♥买♥♥下这座宅子
Well, the proposal was that the government would purchase the house,
然后以赠与的形式转到Ludwig伯爵名下
and then pass it on to Count Ludwig as a gift.
贿赂? -别胡说...
A bribe? -Don't be absurd...
一次私人贿赂
A personal bribe.
作为回报 他把他们的重工业分给我们一份
In return for which, he hands over a share of their heavy industry.
道德上来说 我们应该持什么态度?
Where do we stand on that, morally?
等一等 我想起来一件事
Well back, I'd have thought.
这个交易有文字证明么?
Is there paperwork for this sale?
签字了封了印 放在我房♥间里最上层抽屉里
Signed, sealed and in my room in the top drawer.
不过现在成了一叠废纸了
All academic now, of course.
了解
Understood.
一扇门关上 会有另一扇缓缓敞开 Caterham爵士
As one door closes, another stands ajar, Lord Caterham.
但愿吧
Indeed.
各位男士去休息大概是...
So you gentlemen retired at...
10点45左右
About a quarter to eleven.
直到我们被火警铃吵醒
Until we were woken by the fire bell.
Lomax先生! 先生!
Mr Lomax! Sir!
几点? -11点40
At what time? -Twenty to midnight.
我们都去了楼下
We all met downstairs.
唯独不见伯爵 所以我们分头去找他
No sign of the Count. So off we went, looking for him.
除了Clement和我 其他人都去了
All save Clement and myself.
然后就是... 嘣!
Next thing... Boom!
枪声?
The gunshot?
他一直都在地下室里 不过几步之隔
He was in the passageway all along. Just a few yards away.
手♥枪♥上有指纹留下么?
Any fingerprints on the weapon?
非常遗憾 没有
Regrettably not.
还好 已经抓到犯人 Anthony Cade
Still, we have the culprit. Anthony Cade.
我要问他一两个问题
He has one or two questions to answer, certainly.
我能看下尸体吗? -我这就带你去
May I see the body? -I shall take you there at once.
或者这位...
Or perhaps Miss...
Marple -Marple 好的 方便带我过去么?
Marple. -Marple. Yes. If it's no inconvenience?
哦
Oh.
当然 没问题
Well, no, not at all.
睡下已经有一个小时了 他来这里干什么?
What was he doing here, almost an hour after he went to bed?
晚餐的时候他对凡·代克的画作表示很有兴趣
He showed an interest over dinner in the Van Dyck portrait.
我猜测伯爵回来是为了...
I suppose the Count could have returned...
独自欣赏? -不无可能
A private viewing? -I suppose.
然后无意中发现了这道密门
And chanced upon the secret door.
除非他不是偶然发现
Except that nothing quite happens by chance, does it?
不完全是
Not really.
或者只是我自己的主观臆测?
Or is that my tidy-minded preference?
我发现你没有下属陪同
I see you don't have a man with you.
什么意思?
I'm sorry?
如今探员们一般都有个下手跟着
Well, inspectors nowadays tend to have a man with them.
或许你喜欢独自思考?
Perhaps you prefer to muse alone?
也许没有人愿意跟我共事
Perhaps no man would have me.
哦 这血迹...
Oh. This blood...
他是在这中枪的
He was shot here.
然后自己跌跌撞撞的爬着 或者是被拖到这里...
And crawled, staggered, or was dragged this-a-way...
..被发现的时候 躺在Cade先生的怀里 在这里
..where he was found in the arms of Mr Cade. Here.
然后倒在了可怜的Virginia面前 这儿
Before falling on poor Virginia. Here.
很明显 他就是冲着她过去的
All fairly straightforward, apparently.
啊 哈
Ah-ha.
是一封信?
Is it a letter?
不大像
Not quite.
一曲高音谱子 是藏品
A treble clef. A virtuoso.
可否麻烦Marple小姐你帮我研究一下这东西
Perhaps you could take this and study it for me, Miss Marple.
愿意代劳
Very well.
伯爵死前说了一些话
The Count said something before he died.
想 想...
Want, want...
想? 你确定?
Want? Are you sure?
嗯 -什么意思?
Mm-hm. -Meaning?
我想我们一直都想要些什么 即便死亡就在眼前
Well, I suppose we all want something, even at death's door.
也许是一个复活之吻?
Kiss of life, perhaps?
你怎么到这里来的? -翻过那座墙
How did you get here? -I climbed over the wall.
我着急想要进到宅子里去
I was eager to get up to the house
这位先生挡住了我的去路
and this gentleman was blocking the path.
先生 示范一下好吗?
Would you mind, sir?
我记得
As I remember,
我当时在这位置附近
I came from around here.
突然看到那位先生 我很慌张
Then I spotted the gentleman, I panicked,
然后... -你袭击了他
and then... -You hit him.
是的 我很抱歉
Yes, I am sorry about that.
用这个打的他?
Using this?
没错
Exactly.
那时候几点? -11:33 我很确定
What time was that? -11:33. Precisely.
我当时看了下手表 所以记得很清楚
I remember because I looked at my watch.
你的视力真让人羡慕 Cade先生
I envy your eyesight, Mr Cade.
实际上 事情是这样的
You see, that's the thing.
我看得清手表是因为当时楼上一个房♥间的灯亮着
I know, because there was a light on in one of the upstairs rooms.
二楼的一个房♥间 右边第二个
It was first storey and then second to the right.
我之所以记得 是因为当时有人生了火
Now, I can remember because someone had lit a fire.
天气不冷 根本用不着生活取暖
Rather a warm night for a fire.
可是的确有烟雾从上面那个烟囱往外冒
Well, there was definitely smoke coming out of the chimney above.
总之 在这种情况下 有点常识的人都该返回了
Anyway, at this stage common sense sounded the retreat.
你听到警告声了么?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表