It did seem odd behaviour for a security guard.
我本可以立即通知你们 大声呼救
I could have said something, cried for help.
我本来可以阻止他的
I could have stopped it,
但我只是站在那儿一动不动
but I just stood there.
你估计得没错 探长
You're absolutely right, Inspector.
恐怕Cade的事另有隐情
I fear Mr Cade is running out of rope.
Eversleigh先生
Mr Eversleigh.
你看
Here we are.
"亲爱的Cade 来烟囱宅
"Dear Cade. Come to Chimneys.
花♥园♥里有个活板门 11:45准时到"
There's a trapdoor in the garden. 11:45 sharp."
太假了
Patent falsehood.
是的 注意到这个大写的C没?
Yes, well. Note the capital C?
字母打印有个小缺口 看到没?
The letter has a little crack in it. Do you see?
然后这儿也有个相同的小缺口
And again here, the same little crack.
所以呢?
So?
这封给Cade的便笺貌似就是用这部打字机打的
The note to Mr Cade appears to have been written on this very typewriter.
而信寄出的当天早上就是你在用这部打字机
Which you yourself were using on the very morning the letter was dispatched.
哦 这样
Oh, I see.
这封信是你写的对吗?
You wrote this, didn't you?
是的 一部分是的
Yes. Well, some of it, anyway.
但11:45不是我写的
But I don't remember anything about 11:45.
你写这封信的目的是什么呢?
But your purpose in writing the letter?
帮Cade潜入烟囱宅?
To help Mr Cade gain access to Chimneys?
你跟Cade相识多久?
How long have you been acquainted with Mr Cade?
也就半个月吧
Couple of weeks.
我打牌输了很多钱
I lost rather heavily at cards.
赌牌这一恶习让我赔了不少钱
My pet vice, losing heavily at cards.
天天在办公室坐着快闷死我了
I get so crashingly bored in the office.
在Aldwych有个小赌坊 专赌21点纸牌
There's a little room run in Aldwych, pontoon,
停不了手
poker for the die-hards.
你输了多少?
How much did you lose?
97英镑
97 quid.
幸亏有Cade 他说他能帮我还赌债
Anyway, in walked Cade. Said he could cover the debt.
但我也得帮他点什么
He said we could help each other out.
继续说
Go on.
Virginia...
Virginia...
你是不是不应该这样轻率地就拒绝George的求婚
I do wonder if you shouldn't dismiss George's offer so lightly.
你别念叨了 你就是太好人...
You're like a stuck record. You're too damn decent...
Virginia... 求你了
Virginia, please.
我要向你坦白
I have a sort of confession.
我不是好人 真的不是
I'm not a good man. Not really.
噢?
Oh?
我的搭档Jimmy McGrath
My partner, Jimmy McGrath.
事实是
The fact of the matter is
如果我拿不到钻石 他们就会开枪打他
that they were going to shoot him if I didn't get them the diamond.
什么? -Cade先生
What? -Mr Cade.
听我说 我脑里反复地出现那个画面
Listen to me. The number of times I've played it over and over in my mind.
我好害怕会失去你 你明白吗
I was so scared that I'd lose you, you see.
怎么弄成现在这个样子呢
And I wish it weren't like this.
我真希望我们能回到开始 从头再来
I wish we could go back to the beginning and start this dance again.
我骑着车 你的美丽让我泥足深陷
Me on the bicycle and you so beautiful that it hurts to look at you.
求你 无论他们告诉你什么
Please, whatever you're about to hear,
求你 求你相信我
please, please believe me.
我对你的爱是真的
That I do love you.
一个从比勒陀利亚来的人绑♥架♥了你朋友?
So, this gentleman from Pretoria who's holding your friend?
他有一个嗜好
He has a pet passion.
搜罗钻石?
Diamonds?
是的
Yes.
他想要迈索尔钻石?
The Mysore Diamond?
他给我六个月的时间把钻石弄到手 不然Jimmy就没命
He gave me six weeks to bring him the real McCoy or Jimmy's life would be forfeit.
所以你就安排了一出街头袭击来接近Virginia?
So you staged the street assault to endear yourself to Virginia?
是 -你自导自演一幕英雄救美 骗取芳心
Yes. -Posing as the good Samaritan to creep into the affections of an innocent young woman.
George 别说了 我头都快裂了
George, please, my head is splitting.
那个袭击者呢?
And the assailant?
啊!
Agh!
对不起
Sorry.
但你的真实企图是设法进入钻石最初所在地烟囱宅
But your real purpose was to gain access to Chimneys, where the diamond was first hidden.
我本是正人君子 -得了吧
I am a decent man. -Pah.
落草为寇 非我本心
A decent man who did a stupid thing. I had no choice.
我可以为他的人格做担♥保♥
Ditto. Absolutely.
Anthony Cade 我现在逮捕你
Anthony Cade, I am arresting you
罪名是涉嫌谋杀Ludwig Von Stainach伯爵
on suspicion of the murder of Count Ludwig Von Stainach.
滚出去!
Get out!
我爱你
I love you.
你也滚
And you.
不是吧?
Really?
什么都别说 让我静一静
Nobody say anything, please. Just for a moment.
不管怎么着 我觉得这是我最喜欢的一间房♥
I think, despite everything, that this must be my favourite room in the world.
那孩子做得太过分了
It was out of bounds as a boy,
这是他罪有应得
so naturally it was where one longed to be.
我的这位战场好伙伴
And this heraldic brute.
我们在枪林弹雨中披荆斩棘
Oh, the battles we fought, through shot and shell.
军队 骑龙战士 排场可大了
Armies, dragons, the whole works.
那年夏天我才12岁
Then one summer, 12 years old,
身高刚刚够到揭开他的面甲
just tall enough to open his visor,
我装备齐全的哥哥根本威胁不到我
my brother in arms was nothing at all.
我完全不把他放在眼里
Just empty air.
如果你是想委婉地暗示Anthony Cade不是我的白马王子
If this is you gently breaking the news that Anthony Cade is no knight in shining armour,
我想说我已经幡然醒悟
consider me rudely awoken.
不 孩子
No, no.
我想说的是 感情要慢慢培养
I'm saying that love is its own adventure.
珍惜你眼下所拥有的 包括那些触手可及的
Take no-one for granted, not even those closest to home.
Jane 帮帮我 -不用了
Jane, help me. -No, no.
我明白您的意思
I know what you're saying.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
George 真不好意思打扰你做事
Excuse me, George. Sorry to barge in on matters of state.
我接受
I accept.
什么? -你的求婚 如果你还没反悔的话
I beg your pardon? -The offer. If it's still open.
我知道你等得很辛苦
I know how sticky you are about ultimata.
但是... Cade呢?
But... Cade?
那只是一场梦
Oh. That was a dream I had.
现在梦醒了
I'm awake now.
你这么说我很开心
Well, I'm delighted to hear it.
太好了
Well, well.
差点忘了
The first of many.
我们得喝一杯 香槟怎么样?
A drink. Champagne.
我们庆祝一下!
A toast!
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
放开他!
Get off him!
你不许动
You stay there.
Virginia!
Virginia!
Virginia!
Virginia!
为Virginia和我的好消息 干杯!
A toast. To us.
干杯!
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯!
Cheers.
什么声音?
What on earth was that?
从屋子里面传来的 -不 是地下室
It came from inside the house. -No, in the passageway.
长官 Cade逃掉了
Sir, Cade's escaped.
打开活板门进去看看
Try the trapdoor.
卡住了
It's stuck.
Virginia! Virginia!
Virginia! Virginia!
Cade先生 你这样做对你的法庭辩护是很不利的
Mr Cade, all this isn't going to look very bright in court.
Virginia! 我有话要跟你说
Virginia! I want you to know.
我想把钻石给你
I want to give you something...the diamond.
我管不了那么多了
Not that I give a damn.
唯有你才值得我献出生命
You're the only prize worth dying for.
这钻石肯定就在这儿
And it's got to be here somewhere.
等我找到了 我就送给你 你听到了吗?
And when I find it, it's yours. Do you hear?
Anthony!
Anthony!
开了!
Got it!
抓到他了
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表