我只好关闭我的水上乐园
And I had to close my water park.
我忘了给滑道底部开口了
I forgot to make an opening at the end of the slide.
这是不是负罪感呢
Is that what this is... guilt?
不觉得 我们又没做什么
I don't think so. I mean, what have we done to feel guilty about?
让Kenneth骗人 我们可不在意 对吧?
We don't care that we made Kenneth lie, right?
当然不啦 那可是Kenneth
No! Come on! It's Kenneth.
虽然昨天开始他有些反常
Although he has been acting a little different since yesterday.
怎么了? 哪儿没擦到吗?
What? Did I miss a spot?
我不在乎 我只在乎今晚去哪个爵士酒吧
I don't care. All I care about is which jazz club I'm going to tonight.
他凌乱了
He's broken.
早上好 Jack 你睡的好吗?
Good morning, Jack.You sleep okay?
Colleen的八哥告诉我 你整晚都睡在车里
Colleen's myna bird told me you spent the night in the car.
哦 我睡得还行
Oh, I slept fine.
在你走之前 我想把这个给你
Before you leave, I wanted you to have this.
是在我们社区中心拍的"油脂"的杀青派对上拍的
That was taken at the wrap party for our community center's production of grease.
你母亲演的是Sandy 第四任Sandy
Your mother was Sandy. Well, the fourth Sandy.
前三个都在"仲夏之爱"那场里从车上掉下来死了
The first three died falling off the car during "summer lovin'."
我都不记得上次她这么开心是什么时候了
I don't know the last time I saw her so happy.
她能有你 呃 来照顾她 我很欣慰
I'm glad she had you to, uh, take care of her.
Lemon? - Jack 你得到Orlando来接我
Lemon? - Jack, you need to come to Orlando and pick me up.
我在哈利波特世界监狱
I'm in Harry Potter world jail.
Kenneth Parcell没有签你那份宣誓书
Kenneth Parcell isn't signing your precious affidavit.
那是我多年没联♥系♥的女儿寄来的圣诞贺卡
That is a Christmas card from my estranged daughter.
告诉他 Ken 如果你在工作中 受到过任何不正常的待遇 说实话就好
Tell him, Ken. If you've ever experienced anything inappropriate at work, just tell the truth.
好吧 先生...
Well, sir...
不 Kenneth 你牙齿上有东西
No, Kenneth, you have something in your teeth.
我只是想帮你舔下来
I'm just trying to lick it off.
让我来 我是你的朋友
Let me do it. I'm your friend.
想看我表妹演的A片吗?
Want to see a porno my cousin is in?
为了达成一笔很重要的交易 这个周末我要把你借给David Geffen (好莱坞巨头 早年公开出柜)
To close a very important deal, I'm going to need to loan you to David geffen for the weekend.
如果我注定孤独一生的话 为什么还要吃避孕药呢?
Why do I even take birth control pills if I'm always gonna be alone?
你也得吃Kenneth 你吃!
You might as well take them, Kenneth. You take them!
快吃!
Take them!
还有不是在我生日那天发生的事...
Now, for days that weren't my birthday...
给我接费城
Get me Philadelphia.
因为我想听起来酷一点好吗 Tucker?
'Cause I wanted to sound cool, okay, Tucker?
好吧 给我转Gary Derekson
Fine, get me Gary Derekson.
好吧 我做到了 我尝试活在当下 但是结果很糟糕
Well, I did it. I tried to live life, and it sucked.
我来之前没提前研究过公园地图
I came here without studying the park map beforehand,
导致我排了个很长的队
which is how I ended up in a long line
那个队是一大堆人要去看两只猫头鹰交♥配♥
that turned out to just be a crowd of people watching two owls have sex.
接着公园里人开始多了起来 我就率性而为
Then the park started to fill up, but, oh, I'm being spontaneous,
我想插队去体验骑鹰头马身有翅怪兽
so I tried to cut the line for the flight of the hippogriff,
然后这位Duncan先生就把我抓起来了
which is when Duncan here caught me.
Jack 这一切到底有什么意义?
What is the point, Jack?
我就是我 我不会变的
I am who I am, and I'm never gonna change.
我可能带着遗憾死去 就像上次在飞机上坐在Richard Grieco身旁那样
I'll die full of regrets, like that time I sat next to Richard Grieco on an airplane
就任由他阅读他的Hustlers 都没告诉他我是他的粉丝
and just let him read his hustlers without ever telling him I was a fan.
Lemon 你错了 人是可以变的
Lemon, you're wrong.People can change.
或许是在明天 或许是在你85岁的时候
Maybe tomorrow, maybe when you're 85,
你会做出完全不符合你个性的事情
you'll find a reason to do something totally out of character.
毕竟Colleen都做到了
After all, that's what Colleen did.
我不是为了自己啦 但是你承认不承认
Not to make this about me,but are you admitting that
关于你母亲暮年出柜这件事 我是对的?
I was right about your mother's late-in-life lez-out?
我真是不敢相信
I just can't believe it.
是啊 还是个有色人种 很好啊
I know, and a woman of color too... good for her.
不 不是那个 我不敢相信她是开心的
No, not that. I can't believe she was happy.
她是二太太 - 哦 可以写个段子
She was Mrs. Silly.- Oh, sketch idea.
最后时刻她跟我说要开心 我还以为她是在讽刺我
At the end, when she said she just wanted me to be happy,I thought she was being sarcastic,
在我成长时期 我觉得想要快乐的人都很弱...
because when I was growing up, I thought people who wanted to be happy were weak...
嬉皮士 意大利人 幼儿园老师
Hippies, Italians, kindergarten teachers.
我该怎么看待这件事呢?
What am I supposed to do with this?
我不知道怎样才能开心
I don't know how to be happy.
你在说什么? 受够了你的爱尔兰荒唐论调
What are you talking about? That is enough of your black Irish nonsense.
你当然是开心的了
Of course you're happy.
但这从不是我的目标 Lemon
It's never been the goal, Lemon.
我的目标总是金钱 名望 或者在玩曲棍球是 就是进球
The goal has always been money or prestige or, when playing hockey, the goal.
Jack 一小时之内 你要乘私人飞机去纽约
Jack, in an hour, you are flying to New York City on a private jet
参加庆祝你成为Kabletown下一任CEO的派对
to a party celebrating you as Kabletown's next CEO.
这就是你想要的一切
It's everything you've ever wanted.
Colleen此时正在天上看着你 你比以往任何时候都要开心
And Colleen is looking down on you right now, and you're happier than you've ever been.
没错
Of course I am.
你好 Beverly - 叫我Bev Liz
Hello, Beverly.- It's just Bev, Liz.
我妈在给我起名的时候死了
My mother died while naming me.
我这里有个限时交易
Well, I do have an opportunity for an immediate placement.
真的吗? 说吧
Really? Wow. Okay.
但是有一个问题 是两个孩子...
There is one issue.It's two children...
一个男孩一个女孩 我们不想让他们分开
A brother and a sister, and we don't want to split them up.
两个? 天 这不是我们原来的计划
Two? Boy, that wasn't our plan.
我知道 要承受的太多
I know. It's a lot to take on.
要不你和你嫁的那个小玩偶一起商量一下?
Why don't you discuss it with that little action figure you're married to?
不用了 我们要了 - 确定吗?
No, no, we'll do it.- Are you sure?
是的 我们要了 两个孩子都要
Yes, we'll take them. We'll take both kids.
你在这儿 Liz
There you are, Liz.
我是上来找Jack的 但是既然我还是CEO 我要说两件事
I'm on my way up to see Jack, but as long as I'm still CEO, I want to say two things.
一 你是晒了太阳吗? 看起来气色真好
One, did you get a little sun? You're glowing.
二 因为诉讼和公♥关♥危机 以及你在这里建的小淫窝
And two, because of the lawsuit and the P.R. nightmare and the den of sin you've built here,
我需要采取行动 取消TGS秀
I have to go ahead and cancel TGS.
下星期五是最后一集
Next Friday is your last show.
好消息 Liz Kenneth不再有诡异的发型了
Great news, Liz. Kenneth doesn't have different hair anymore.
Liz?
Liz?
Liz?
Liz?
有一天我没戴胸罩就来了 有人就恶意骚扰我 没办法我只得穿上了衣服
I showed up without a bra one day, and I was viciously harassed until I put on a shirt.
我有一次看到了Kenneth Parcell的裸体 好恐怖
I once saw Kenneth Parcell naked.It was horrible.
他的身体就像一根白色的管子上面带了个头
His body is just a smooth beige tube with a head.
Frank Rossitano总是想给我看A片
Frank Rossitano was always trying to give me pornography
而且就是我给他的那一部 送礼都不知道花点心思
that I had given him in the first place.I mean, what a re-gifter.
有两个非裔巨人
There were these two African-American giants
他们总是逼我加入他们的读书俱乐部
that were always pressuring me to join their book club.
能给我一杯水吗? 谢谢
Can I please have a glass of water? Thank you.
我为喜剧狂 第七季 第10集
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表