But now, I'm sitting here trying to cheer up a $2,000 actress,
因为门卫说我伤害了她 所以...
because a janitor said I hurt her feelings, so...
天呐 我比你还不值钱
Oh, god.I'm worth less than you.
谢谢你 Jack
Oh, thank you, Jack.
你干什么 为什么换衣服?
What are you doing? Why did you change your clothes?
我们在公园相遇时 我就穿着这身
Well, this is what I was wearing when we met in riverside park.
还记得吗 你说好漂亮的高领
Remember, you said, "nice turtleneck."
不对 我是用这种口气说"好漂亮的高翻领" - 再次感谢你
No, I said..."Nice turtleneck."- And thank you again.
好 这下我的婚礼上 你比我穿得讲究 无所谓了 我找来见证人了
Great, so now you're more dressed up than I am at my own wedding,but whatever. I got witnesses.
这些人在公园斗殴或是打野战
These guys were in the park,either fighting or having sex.
我觉得最好有个我们认识的见证人
Okay, well, I thought it might be nice to have a witness we actually know.
当然 得是周三下午没事干的人
Of course, it had to be someone with nothing to do on a Wednesday afternoon...
别 别
no, no, no. You didn't.
恭喜啊 傻缺们 你是犹太人吧 Liz?
Mazel tov, dummies.You're Jewish, right, Liz?
神啊 你有毛病啊
Oh, my god. What is wrong with you?
忘带出生证明 还请来Dennis
You forgot your birth certificate,you invited Dennis.
如果你不上心 干脆不要婚礼好了
If you can't take this seriously,maybe there's not going to be a wedding.
这事到底重不重要?
Okay, is this a big deal or not?
我不知道 这不是我今生最重要的一天
I don't know.It's not the most important day of my life.
我的节目被选上 与你邂逅
Getting my show picked up, or meeting you,
还有我获得一粉条Starburst糖的时候 这些都是重要的日子
or the time I got a sleeve of starburst with all pink,those were all more important days.
那你为什么朝我吼啊 - 因为我是Liz Lemon
So you're yelling at me because...- because I'm Liz Lemon.
我爹娘把给我办婚礼的钱 拿去买♥♥PT漫步者车了
My parents spent the money they saved up for my wedding on a P.T. cruiser.
长久以来 我都确定不会有今天 我也不介意
I have been sure for a long time that this was never going to happen,and I was fine with it.
所以 这些都是浮云嘛
Ergo, it couldn't matter.
所以 Affleck终究会拿奥斯卡
"Ergo." Affleck's finally going to get that Oscar.
我仍然对了百分之九十
And I'm still 90% right.
这蠢死了 无足轻重
It's stupid. It doesn't matter.
你买♥♥这裙子真是浪费钱
Guess what?You wasted a lot of money on that dress.
其实这是我祖母的啦
Oh, actually, it was my grandmother's.
躲避德军时 她用降落伞布做的
She made it out of parachute silk while hiding from the Germans.
闭嘴
Shut up.
然后你出现了 现在我们又要结婚
And then you came along,and now we're doing this,
我有那么一点点想当公主了 真讨厌
and a tiny little part of me that I hate wants to be a Princess.
Liz 想当小女人是正常的 - 才不是
Liz, it's okay to be a human woman.- No, it's not.
这是大逆不道 社会不容啊
It's the worst,because of society.
那你当初干什么看婚礼整人视频啊?
I mean, why do you watch wedding bitches in the first place?
我为什么在你的内衣堆里找到了这个?
And why did I find this hidden under your underwear ball?
Sol Rosenbear
Sol Rosenbear.
他还没来得及在花♥园♥里好好享受就去世了
He never got enough time in his garden before he passed.
我想让今天特别一些
I want today to be special.
神啊 你知道让你亲口说出来有多困难吗?
God, do you have any idea how hard it was to get you to admit that?
我忘带出生证明了 请Dennis来吧
"I forgot my birth certificate." "Let's invite Dennis."
你耍我啊
You were playing me.
我穿我的白♥痴♥高翻领吧
"I'll wear my stupid turtleneck."
等等 你觉得这很白♥痴♥吗?
Wait, you think it's stupid?
我们今天就要结婚了 那我们就一定要好好结
We're going to get married today,but we're going to do it right.
我们需要戒指和鲜花 我要喷点除臭剂
We need rings and flowers,and I'm going to put on deodorant,
你要穿上西装 看上去像杏仁蛋白糖小人儿一样
and you're going to wear a suit that makes you look like a little marzipan candy man.
那我们赶紧走起 大伙儿们 今天是我的特别一天
So let's go, people. It's my special day.
马里兰的摩斯人 第一页
The Moses of Maryland.Page one.
在马里兰奴隶小屋里 公元18-
"Open on: Interior Maryland slave shack, the year 18..."
Tracy Tracy
Tracy. Tracy.
Tracy 是我 Harriet Tubman - Harriet?
Tracy, it's me, Harriet tubman.- Harriet?
这是哪儿? - 你不知道?
What is this place?- Don't you know?
这是你的思想 我们很相似 咱俩
It's your mind.We aren't so different, you and I.
你在布朗克斯长大
You grew up in the Bronx.
我在马里兰的奴隶小屋里长大 公元18年
I grew up interior Maryland slave shack, the year 18.
当时我梦想成为世界上第一个冲浪旅行的女性
And while I dreamed of becoming the first woman to surf around the world...
搞什么? 你觉得我就是干这个的?
Really? Is that what you think I did?
我只读了剧本的第一页 - 联♥系♥上下文好吧
I only read the first page of the script.- Use context clues.
随便吧 反正我都死了
Whatever. I'm dead now.
哦 不 你没死 我告诉你了 我们在你的思想里
Oh, no, Tracy. You're not dead.I told you, we're in your mind.
要不Harriet Tubman怎么会长的像你老板Jim Dennison
Why else would Harriet tubman look and sound like your boss, Jim Dennison...
哦 快算了 你知道这不对
Oh, come on. You know that's wrong.
等一下 如果这是我的思想 那我应该能够控制你
Wait a minute.If this is my mind, I should be able to control you.
不行 只有梦里才能那么做
No, no, that only works in dreams.
吃个玉米棒子 吃得性感点
Eat a corn on the cob, and make it sexy.
太好了 那就是说我还没死 我又要继续这么活下去了
Great, so I'm not dead.I'm going to have to keep on living forever now.
不是 好基友 我可以这么说是因为我就是你
No, my homie. I can say that, because I'm you.
你健康与否根本不重要
It doesn't matter if you're healthy.
不管什么时候 你都有可能在过马路时被出租车撞死
At any moment, you could still get hit by a cab just crossing the street.
对哦 所以我还是有可能以其他方式死去
Right.So there's still many ways I could die.
我可能掉到下水井盖子里去 也可能忘记我家黑猩猩的生日
I could fall into a manhole,or I could forget my chimpanzee's birthday.
到了该走的时候了
It's time to go now.
要回去继续当Tracy Jordan了 醒一醒
Time to go back to being Tracy Jordan.Wake up.
哦天啊 Tracy 你还好吗?
Oh my god, Tracy. Are you okay?
我差点死了 好得不能再好了
I almost died. I've never been better.
那就好 我有点赶时间 我要结婚了
Okay, good, 'cause I'm kind of in a rush.I'm getting married.
Liz Lemon今天要结婚了
Liz Lemon is getting married today.
Liz Lemon今天要结婚? Harry Truman说的对
Liz Lemon's getting married?Harry Truman was right.
万事皆有可能 哦 世界真美好-
Anything's possible.Oh, what a world...
我没事 赶紧结婚去 - 好
I'm fine. Go get married.- Okay.
下个项目就是Toofer的Harriet Tubman电影
The next project is going to be Toofer's Harriet tubman movie.
你认真的吗 Tray? 那电影挺无聊的
Are you sure, tray? It's pretty boring.
我便秘的时候在厕所里看过
I read it in the bath on one of my Grizz days.
挺好的呀 因为这是我能做的最不负责的决定
It's perfect. 'Cause it's the most irresponsible choice I can make.
一部超贵的老掉牙的电影 讲一个中年女人的故事
A super expensive period piece starring a middle aged woman.
不会有人想看的
No one's going to want to see it.
或许等电影拍出来 我早都挂掉了
And I'm probably not going to be alive when it comes out.
现在我们买♥♥架飞艇去侦查地形吧
Now let's go buy a blimp to scout locations.
"你想的美" 1985年Jack Donaghy语录
快到点了 Lemon
It's about time, Lemon.
随便你怎么说 赶紧来市政大厅
Whatever, just get down to city hall.
30分钟的路 我10分钟内赶到
It's 30 minutes away. I'll be there in 10.
藏蓝 灰色 褐色 灰色
Navy, Gray, maroon, Gray...
我这是抑郁了吗? 待会儿再说这个
Am I depressed?Later.
哦 这件就差不多了
Oh, you'll do quite nicely.
快快快快快快快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
Black Dennis 把车发动起来
Black Dennis, start the car.
警♥察♥拍卖♥♥日
怎么了? 我只有这么一件白裙子
What? It's the only white dress I own.
但是你的发型... - 我是个公主
But your hair.- I'm a Princess.
你们要交换戒指吗?
And will you be exchanging rings?
Tito是一个警方击毙的毒贩子的名字
Tito was a drug dealer the police shot in the face.
就在河畔公园 我们初次邂逅的地方
In riverside park, where we first met.
太棒了
It's perfect.
你愿意这位女士成为你的妻子吗? - 我愿意
Do you take this lady as your wife?- I do.
你愿意这位先生 - 我愿意
Do you take this man...- I do.
"'但是你看到了' Roark静静地说 '我选择了我喜爱的事业'"
"'But you see, ' said Roark quietly, 'I've chosen the work I want to do.
而我只有在尽全力工作的时候才觉得满心欢喜
And I can find Joy only if I do my work in the best way possible to me.'"
根据纽约政♥府♥赋予我的权力
By the authority vested in me by the state of New York,
我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
♪ 爱情来得正是时候 ♪
♪ For love came just in time ♪
♪ 你恰巧出现在那里 ♪
♪ I found you just in time ♪
♪ 在那一天 改变了我孤独的人生 ♪
♪ you changed my lonely life ♪ that lovely day ♪
哦 我的嘴被挂住了
Oh, my lip is caught on the grill.
我为喜剧狂 第七季 第07集
♪ 世界尽在我的掌握 我坐在彩虹上 ♪
♪ I've got the world on a string ♪ I'm sitting on a rainbow ♪
♪ 我可以让世界之弦在指尖萦绕 ♪
♪ I've got the string around my finger ♪
Lemon 今天早些时候 我回顾了一生 但是很不喜欢我所看到的
Lemon, earlier today,I took a hard look at where life has led me,and I didn't like what I saw.
但是现在 看着你 我知道
But now, looking at you, I realize...
一切皆有可能?
that anything's possible?
你知道吗 我也是有魅力的
You know, I'm attractive.
我有颧骨 还有胸前一对宝
I've got cheekbones,and a pair you can do something with.
我只是想说 在一个感恩的国度 我想谢谢你 Lemon
I'm just saying, from a grateful nation,thank you, Liz Lemon.
我们都还有希望
There's hope for us all.
Black Dennis引来了几个警♥察♥ 快跑啊
Black Dennis got some cop's gun. Go...
♪ 我可以让世界之弦在指尖萦绕 ♪
♪ I've got that string around my finger ♪
♪ 多么美好的世界 多么美好的生活 ♪
♪ what a world, what a life ♪
♪ 我坠入了爱河 ♪
♪ I'm in love ♪
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表