Do the sketch, I help Romney, but I ruin my career.
不演 你帮了奥巴马 但你的人生计划就完蛋了
Cut the sketch, you help Obama, but you screw up your life plan.
鱼和熊掌不可兼得
It's a win-lose.
Tracy请到位 准备直接开场
Tracy to the floor for the cold open.
你要怎么办?
So what are we going to do?
祝你好运 Tray(字面意思为 摔断一条腿)
Break a leg, tray.
应该不难 我严重缺钙
That shouldn't be hard.I have a severe calcium deficiency.
我为喜剧狂 第七季 第02集
很高兴你提到了我的专辑
Gwen, I'm glad you brought up my record.
我的专辑名叫 诱惑的声音
It's called sounds of seduction.
iTunes上有哦
And it's available on iTunes.
总共有九种合法强♥奸♥
There are nine types of legitimate rape.
第一 万圣节派对
One... a Halloween party.
让我来问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question, sir.
你知道不知道这个场馆是否允许停车呢?
Do you know if this auditorium validates parking?
我们的对手企图使大众相信Mitt Romney是一个摩♥门♥教♥徒 (被Dunston理解成美人鱼)
Our opponent would like you to believe that mitt Romney is a merman.
我知道Mitt Romney不生活在海里
Now, I know mitt Romney does not live in the sea.
不是 说的是摩♥门♥教♥ - 摩♥门♥教♥? 哦 那是胡说呢
Mormon, governor. - A mormon? Now, that's crazy.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表