It hasn't done much for me, obviously.
雷诺雪茄 5
Reno Cigars 5.
我可是参加了一个杀人节目
I mean, I'm on the murder show.
可你又能怎么办
But what are you gonna do?
跟整个世界对抗吗
Take on the whole world?
真棒
Sweet.
所以我来了 为了钱
So here I am, for the money.
成人也玩起了捉迷藏
A grownass man playing hideandseek.
千万别
Please don't.
幸好
Thank you.
我想我还是低调点 保持冷静
I think I'll just lay low, keep it cool.
尽量别累垮
Try not to burn out.
堕落 邪恶 死亡
Depraved. Demonic. Deceased.
邪恶 堕落 死亡
Demonic. Depraved. Deceased.
剩下的猎物会造成怎样的破坏
What havoc will the remaining Runners wreak?
锁定节目就能知道了
Tune in and find out.
接下来是大胆又富有的阿美卡诺斯一家
Next up, rich and bold, it's those Americanos.
烈酒
Hard liquor.
吉姆
Jim.
你觉得这种能量酒怎么样
How do you like this energy wine?
我是忠实粉丝 爱死了
I'm a big fan. Love it.
你呢 比尔
How about you, Bill?
这可以说是我最爱的东西 吉姆
It's pretty much my favorite thing, Jim.
那伙计们 我能不能问你们一个私人问题
So, guys, you mind if I ask you a personal question?
为什么我们几个的声音都一样
Why do we all have the same voice?
寄出你的录像
Mail your tape.
放轻松 本
Relax, Ben.
晚点再寄
Mail later.
我是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
Who am I?
晚上好 弗兰克
Good to see you, too, Frank.
我就是狗
I'm the dog!
那些老鼠
The rats!
是他
Him!
我要你道歉
I demand an apology!
我要你道歉
I demand an apology!
别闹了 弗兰克
Give it a rest, Frank.
至少你还有人可以说话
At least you got someone to talk to.
老天
Damn, son.
美国小姐 如果你愿意
Miss America, if you will.
我很乐意一刀捅进自己的心脏
I'd be happy to stab myself in the heart.
过会儿就在浴缸里捅
Later in the bathtub.
但我们这周四还有你的慈善舞会
But we have your charity ball this Thursday.
钥匙 忘了
Key, duh.
我的灵魂将永不得安息
My soul will never rest.
我要烧了你的房♥子
I'm gonna burn down your house
还要烧了里面所有人
and everyone in it!
我们会抱着你 因为我们知道...
We'll hold you because we know...
你真奇怪 弗兰克
You're a weird guy, Frank.
我来自威斯康星州
I'm from Wisconsin.
我们打断《阿美卡诺斯一家》
We interrupt "The Americanos"
播出《猎杀游戏》的现场直播
for a live update from The Running Man.
最新动态 开播
Live update! Let's go!
粉丝们
Running fans,
我们追踪到一个未揭露身份的猎物
we catch up with an undisclosed Runner
就在某座没公开的城市里
at an undisclosed location in an undisclosed city.
具体地点还没揭晓
The exact location hasn't been revealed.
现在气氛十分紧张
The tension is so thick,
麦康已经做好了猎杀的准备
you could cut it with McCone's knife of destiny.
猎手们正在逼近目标地点
The Hunters are currently descending on the location.
命令已经下达
Orders have been given.
他们现在正在进入大楼
They're entering the premises now.
麦康总司令正指挥他们分散到整栋楼
Chief McCone is directing them to fan out through the building.
快给我滚回房♥间 快
Get in your fucking room... now!
侦察球已经部署好 正在等待捕捉
Rover cams have been deployed and are waiting for the signal
猎手找到目标的信♥号♥♥
that the Hunters have found their prey.
我在三楼
I'm on three.
这个猎物已经无路可逃
There's no way out for this Runner.
但千万不要低估走投无路的老鼠
But never underestimate a cornered rat.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
我需要那个包
I need to get the bag.
要把那个包带走
I need to get the bag.
刚收到消息
I'm getting word now
猎手们认为
the Hunters believe
他们已经找到了猎物藏身的房♥间
they've located the room this Runner is hiding in.
现在可是悬念十足 粉丝们
The suspense is thick, Running fans.
我看见他了 我看见本·理查兹了
I saw him! I saw Ben Richards!
他正往楼下跑
He's heading downstairs!
这个猎物还有机会跑吗
Will this Runner even have a chance to run?
导火索已经点燃 现在只是时间问题
The fuse has been lit. It's just a matter of time.
该死
Shit.
我们的猎手正用三角测量法精确定位猎物
Our Hunters are triangulating the Runner's exact position.
正在确认其位置
Confirming their location.
现在我可以告诉你
I can reveal to you now
这个猎物就是本·理查兹
the Runner is Ben Richards.
我就知道
I knew it.
理查兹先生很敢说大话
Mr. Richards talked the talk.
马上就知道他能不能说到做到了
We're about to find out if he can walk the walk.
在三楼放个侦察球
I need a rover on three.
麦康总司令已经确认
Chief McCone has confirmed.
猎手们找到了目标
The Hunters have found their man.
事态开始升温
Things are heating up.
局势越来越紧张
Things are getting warmer.
无路可逃 无处可藏
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
猎物被困在楼里了
The Runner is trapped inside of the building.
可这是怎么回事
But what's this?
麦康已经给了信♥号♥♥
McCone's given the signal.
侦察球现在已经进入楼内
The rover cams have entered the building.
一触即发
Any moment now.
这就是我们组织这个游戏的原因
This is why we play the game, Running fans.
真♥相♥揭晓的时刻
The moment of truth
这些野兽就会明白
when these animals
我们生活的社会自有规则约束
find out we live in a society with rules,
这是个做什么都要承担后果的社会
a society where actions have consequences.
猎手们来到了理查兹的门前
And there they are, the Hunters, posted up outside Richards's room.
要进去了
We're going in.
上吧
Here we go.
别开枪
Hold fire!
为什么
Why?
他哪儿也去不了
He's not going anywhere.
真棒
Bravo.
目标 已捕获
Target acquired.
哥们 你上电视了
Hey, buddy. You're on FreeVee.
猎手们正赶着拦截猎物
The Hunters are racing to intercept their prey.
你最好快跑 理查兹先生
Better run, Mr. Richards.
这就是我们为什么看《猎杀游戏》
This is why we watch, Running fans.
他在二楼 快去
He's on two. Go, go!
别拍我
Stop filming me!
电梯下行
Going down.
找到他了
We got him.
他往大堂去了
He's headed for the lobby.
你好 已到达大厅
You have reached the lobby.
大厅
Lobby.
理查兹 你完了
Richards, you're going down.
我有手榴弹
I got a grenade!
还给你
Back at you.
电梯下行
Going down.
让护卫队从地下室破门进去
Have the boys in black breach the basement.
上线备用侦察球
Get a backup rover online.
我要一支耐特社区护卫队 在楼底下待命
电影精选列表