B. Killian sold you just the right lie
就为了在本季最后一集搞个大屠♥杀♥
to get a bloodbath season finale.
还是 C
Or C.
你太蠢了 不知道哪个是真的
You're too fucking stupid to figure it out?
实话告诉你吧 我也是接受了交易
Take it from someone who took the deal
从猎物变成猎手的
to be a Hunter instead of the hunted.
他们会让你见到家人的
The only time you'll ever see your family again
也会在你的面前折磨你的家人
is when they torture them in front of you.
最终让你精神崩溃 只想杀光一切
Fuck with your head enough to make you wanna kill it all away.
胡扯
You're full of shit.
你们全都是骗子
You're all full of shit.
事实是
The truth is...
我是来帮你解脱的
I'm doing you a favor.
客舱失压
Cabin pressure compromised.
紧急出口已解除保险
Emergency doors disarmed.
基利安
Hey, Killian!
你觉得我♥干♥掉这种废物需要用枪吗
You think I need a gun to waste this loser?
紧急出口已解除保险
Emergency doors disarmed.
你逃过了命运
You outran Fate.
你永远摆脱不了你的宿命
You can't hide from Destiny!
宿命
Destiny!
现在这里是我的主场
This is my show now!
来啊 硬汉 看我会不会怕
Do it, tough guy! See if I twitch.
游戏结束
That's game.
紧急出口已解除保险
Emergency doors disarmed.
客舱失压
Cabin pressure compromised.
紧急出口已解除保险
Emergency doors disarmed.
客舱失压
Cabin pressure compromised.
紧急出口已解除保险
Emergency doors disarmed.
客舱失压
Cabin pressure compromised.
紧急出口已解除保险
Emergency doors disarmed.
能借下你的围巾吗
Can I borrow your scarf?
紧急出口已解除保险
Emergency doors disarmed.
客舱失压
Cabin pressure compromised.
紧急出口已解除保险
Emergency doors disarmed.
门锁 锁定 打开
Door lock. Locked. Open.
我送你回地面
Let's get you back on the ground.
出口 已打开
Exit door open.
二号♥门解锁
Door two unlocked.
伞包应该会自动打开
The chute should open on its own.
如果没打开 就把它扯开
But if it doesn't, just let her rip.
落地之后
When you get on the ground,
就拼命跑 不要回头
just run like hell. Don't look back.
客舱失压
Cabin pressure compromised.
等我告诉你
When I tell you,
你就把那个拉杆拉到底
you're gonna pull that down all the way.
他们这样对你太可恶了
I'm sorry they did this to you!
客舱失压
Cabin pressure compromised.
是我自己选的
I did it to myself.
出口 已打开
Exit door open.
这是个预兆
It's a sign!
我不该走
I'm not supposed to...
最高速度
Max speed.
别再把该死的镜头对准我了
Stop fucking filming me!
混♥蛋♥
Assholes!
理查兹还活着
Richards lives, ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们
坚持下去 哥们 你能赢
Keep going, kid! You've got this.
远程驾驶已启动
Remote pilot engaged.
本·理查兹 你是一条真汉子
Ben Richards, you are the man.
我们已经接管了飞机
We have command of the jet.
创伤外科专家就等在跑道上
Our best trauma surgeons are already on the tarmac,
他们会让你恢复原样
ready to patch you up as good as new.
等等
But wait!
有人打算首次坐到镜头前宣布一件大事
Making his FreeVee debut with a special message,
就是《猎杀游戏》的创造者
the creator of Running Man,
超级制片人丹·基利安
super producer Dan Killian!
丹·基利安
Dan Killian.
理查兹先生
Mr. Richards,
耐特公♥司♥
we here at the Network
认为你完美体现了
believe you embody the raw strength
这个国家所代表的强壮有力
and saltoftheearth, moral backbone
朴实善良和品德高尚
this country stands for.
我们想要... 不对
And we want... no...
是需要继续看到你
we need to see more.
今年夏天
This summer,
本·理查兹
Ben Richards is...
本·理查兹成为六号♥猎手
Hunter Six!
六号♥猎手
Hunter Six!
恭喜你 本
Congratulations, Ben.
欢迎成为耐特公♥司♥的家人
And welcome to the Network family.
我已经有家人了
I already got a family.
你到底有没有杀他们
Did you kill them or not, Dan?
去你的 丹
Fuck you, Dan!
为丹·基利安鼓掌
Give it up for Dan Killian!
来吧 本
Come on, Ben.
我们在直播
We're live.
你有多少次机会
How many times do you get to tell
能告诉二十亿人你真正的想法
two billion people how you really feel?
成为英雄的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be a hero, Ben?
我在节目里做的事并不能让我成为英雄
Nothing I've done on the show makes me a hero.
我曾经逞过一次英雄
I tried to be a hero once,
然后被拉进了黑名单
and they blacklisted my ass.
我的女儿生病了
My daughter got sick.
只有你们愿意录用我
And this is the only job I could get.
看来免费频道的唯一目的
Seems like the whole point of FreeVee
就是让我们仇恨彼此
is to make us hate each other
看着我们深陷泥潭 互相争斗
so they can keep stealing from us while we fight in the mud.
然后他们渔翁得利
你们想知道真♥相♥
You want the truth?
关掉电视
Turn it off.
我们全都被耐特公♥司♥给坑惨了
We are all being fucked by the Network.
去查查它的管理层有谁
Find out who really runs it.
录下来 举报他们
Record, report them.
拿到他们的名字
Get their names.
像是刚才那个高管
You just met one of them.
丹·基利安
Dan Killian.
请记住那张脸
You remember that face.
别看免费频道
Don't watch FreeVee.
查查投资人都是谁
Watch who pays for it.
关掉电视
Turn it off.
别看了
Turn it...
无信♥号♥♥
No signal.
远程驾驶已启动
Remote pilot engaged.
真精彩
Great speech.
可惜只有我一个人看到了
Too bad I'm the only one who saw it.
从你说不能让你成为英雄开始
We've been on an ad break since you said
我们就在插播广♥告♥
nothing you did on the show made you a hero.
你觉得值得吗
You think it was worth it?
你觉得这番话能让自己成为殉道者吗
You think your little rant makes you a martyr?
三十秒后我们要再次直播
We're going live again in 30.
这次 你得扮演好你的角色
And this time, you'll play your part,
否则的话 我就播放这个
because if not, I'm gonna run this instead.
我告诉过你我要烧了这栋楼
I told you I was gonna burn this building down
还有里面的所有人
and everyone in it!
动作真快
That was fast.
好好跟我合作 不要自毁前程
Work with me, Richards. Don't throw your life away.
别逼我把那架飞机开进耐特大楼
Don't make me fly that jet into the Network Building.
他们会直接把你打下来
They'll blow you out of the sky.
她们到底还活着吗 丹
Are they dead or alive, Dan?
谁 我的家人
Who? My family!
谁在乎呢
电影精选列表