理查兹
Yo, Richards!
果然我们是一队
I knew it would be us, man.
我早就猜到了
I knew it would be us.
行了 运气不好也没办法
Come on. Shit happens, right?
简斯基 理查兹 劳夫林
Jansky. Richards. Laughlin.
叫我们了
Ooh. That's us.
他们说奔跑能为你增添活力
They say you run to add life to your days.
但不能延长寿命
Not days to your life.
命运
I'd say both are pretty fucking true.
麦康
McCone
我说这句话是不变的真理
I'd say that's pretty fucking true.
《猎杀游戏》 明晚八点
Don't miss the final run of the season.
别错过本季最后一战
Don't miss the final run of the season.
耐特
Network
我一直以为这节目是假的 可是
I always thought this was fake, but...
麦康总司令有一则消息
Hey, runners...
猎物
you can't outrun fate.
怎么说呢
I don't know.
你们逃不过命运
you can't outrun fate.
现在感觉挺真实的
It's feeling pretty real now.
你们也躲不过
And you cannot hide...
对不对
Right, guys?
宿命
From destiny.
宿命
Destiny.
感觉很真实
Feeling real.
观众请谨慎观看
Viewer discretion advised.
每过一秒就感觉越来越真实了
And it's feeling realer every second, y'all.
待会儿见
Later.
劳夫林小姐
Miss Laughlin.
你是最棒的 理查兹
Hey, uh, you're the man, Richards.
没有你 我绝不可能上这节目
I never would've made it without you.
喜欢意大利面吗
You like spaghetti?
硬核时刻《猎杀游戏》
Hardcore moments: The Running Man
给你偷了点东西
I stole a little something for you.
感觉真不错
So far, so good.
我们会小声一点儿 邻居
Don't worry, we'll keep it down... neighbor.
理查兹先生
Mr. Richards?
(拉丁语)人生不存在危险
Vita non est periculum.
最可怕的事不是死亡
It is not death that man should fear,
而是没真正活过
but never beginning to live.
丹·基利安
Dan Killian.
来吧 别紧张 坐
Go ahead. Relax. Sit.
总有人批评 《猎杀游戏》
You know, critics say The Running Man
象征着人类文明倒♥退♥回了
represents a return to the barbarism
罗马斗兽场的野蛮时代
of the Roman Colosseum.
我不同意
I disagree.
我不参加《猎杀游戏》
I'm not doing The Running Man.
我知道你家里很困难
I'm aware of your family crisis.
我想这信封里的东西能帮上你的忙
And I think the contents of this envelope will help.
如果我们达成协议 它就是你的了
If we come to an agreement, it's yours to keep.
算是签约奖金
Call it a signing bonus.
其他节目都好说
I'll do any other show.
其他节目的最高奖金也就一千新美元
The most anyone's ever won on another show is 1,000 ND.
我知道这听起来很多
And I know it sounds like a tremendous sum,
但不足以让你的家人离开贫民区
but it's not enough to get your family out of Slumside for good.
参加《猎杀游戏》 只要能撑过一周
Whereas on The Running Man, merely surviving a single week
你们一家就可以跻身社会名流
would put the Richards in the top one percent of global wealth.
你自己看
See for yourself.
第六十六页
Page 66.
第1周结束时 65,000新美元 第8天结束时 86,000新美元
End of Week 1: 65,000 ND. End of Day 8: 86,000 ND.
我可不想白白送命
I'm not trying to get myself killed.
理查兹先生 我跟你说实话
Mr. Richards, I'll be honest with you.
我对每个参赛者都这么说
I've said this to every contestant,
但这一次我是真心的
but this is the first time I've really meant it.
你有能力赢下这个游戏
You have what it takes to win this game.
观众们热切想看到猎物坚持到底
Our viewers have a burning desire to see a Runner go the distance.
有人差点成功过
We've had men come close.
在第一季撑过了二十九天
Twentynine days in season one.
但还得是一位特殊之人 才能撑过三十天
But it's gonna take somebody special to go the full thirty.
你的测试成绩很棒
You tested off the charts,
所以我查了你的工作履历
so I looked through your employment history
让助手给我投了你的那些高光经历
and had my assistant shoot me your highlights.
这是我今年看过的最刺♥激♥的十秒视频
Now, this is the most thrilling ten seconds of video I've seen all year.
他们为了条安全带就解雇我
They fired me for destroying the harness.
可你很快复出
But you bounced back.
还进了耐特国防公♥司♥ 在市中心拿最高薪
Hired by DefenseNet. The best wages Downtown.
最好的烂工作还是烂工作
The best dog shit's still dog shit.
那你怎么求着他们要回去
Then why beg to be rehired?
说实话
Let's be honest.
你为同事一次又一次地冒风险
You stuck your neck out one too many times for your coworkers
结果自己丢了工作
and got your head chopped off.
真是勇敢
Pretty gutsy,
要知道全国一半的人都认为应该禁止工会
considering half the country thinks unions should be illegal.
那我就是另一半
Well, I come from the other half.
反工会派都去死吧
So they can kiss my ass twice.
这就对了
Right there
你能赢下这个游戏
is why you can win this game.
你是个斗士 理查兹
You're a fighter, Richards.
耐特旗下所有公♥司♥都把你列入黑名单了
The Network blacklisted you from all the corps they own
只有我们除外
except for this one.
你为别人豁出性命的日子已经够啦
You've risked your life for other men and their families long enough.
现在为你自己和家人而战
Now do it for you and yours.
准备复仇
Put your boots on.
让他们付你赔偿金
Make them pay, in cash.
签下这协议 彻底改变你家人的生活
Sign the agreement and change your family's life forever.
哪位父亲会不想要呢
What father wouldn't want that?
死亡赔偿 签名 本·理查兹
Death benefit. Signature: Ben Richards.
还有你的指纹 按在方框上
And your thumbprint. Just press the box.
欢迎来到《猎杀游戏》
Welcome to The Running Man.
我太期待了
This is exciting.
你来了
Ah, there you are.
这才有意思
This is the fun bit.
我结婚了
I'm married.
你老婆不会介意吧
I assumed you two had an understanding,
毕竟她是干那一行的
based on her line of work.
她在俱乐部当服务员
She's a waitress at a club.
我多嘴了 不好意思
I've hit a nerve. My apologies.
为我们的双赢合作干杯
To mutually profitable collaboration.
我是杜格探员
I'm Agent Dugg,
家庭联盟的联络员
your Family Alliance liaison.
家庭联盟是耐特公♥司♥提供的顶级 个人安保服务
Family Alliance is the Network's premium private security service.
你的合同里带的
It's included in your contract.
要是你家人被抢或者被杀了
No point winning all that jack just to get your people robbed
就算你赢了那么多钱也没用
and killed.
我们会帮你家人搬家
We'll relocate the fam.
给他们换个化名
Put them under an assumed name.
总之你放心吧 你家人不会有事
That's the one thing you won't have to worry about.
你只能给你老婆打一次电♥话♥
You have one call... to the wife.
告诉她 我们明早就会到
Let her know we'll be there in the morning.
听着 我今晚得把这个拿回家
Wait, no, I need to bring her this tonight.
我保证会在节目开始前赶回来
I promise, I will be back before the show starts.
没人走了还会回来
No one comes back.
另外我还得把你锁在一间很棒的公♥寓♥里
I got to lock you in a really nice apartment.
拜托啦 哥们
Come on, man.
我孩子生病了
I have a sick kid.
我帮你送过去 然后带收条回来
I'll deliver it now and bring back a receipt.
把这个也给她
Can you give her this, too?
美国合作市第27街区7楼 通话时长 结束通话
CoOp City 27, Floor 7. Call Duration. End Call.
还好吗
Hey. You okay?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
电影精选列表