她觉得你是个真正的恶魔
She thinks you're an actual demon,
但她耳朵不太好
but she's fairly deaf.
我们可以用正常音量说话
We can use our normal voices.
杀了他 真是个贱民
Kill him. Welf bastard.
干掉他
Hunt him down!
她曾是一个善良聪明的女人
She used to be a kind, clever woman.
我的工作室
This is where it all happens.
当然这里其实还是业余的手工皂实验室
Amateur lab for making handcrafted soap, far as you know.
一些不涉及革命的普通书籍 你懂的吧
Some normal nonrevolutionary literature. Wink, wink.
我用它来复印内容温和的社区简报
Copier for my harmless community newsletter,
懂我的意思吧
if you follow my drift.
帕拉基斯 热狗
Parakiss. Hot dogs.
基因追踪器是什么
So what's a DNA sniffer?
可以识别高度碎片化基因的 隐蔽军事扫描器
Black ops scanners that I.D. highly fragmented strands of DNA.
这些机器藏在全国每盏路灯里
These things are hidden in every streetlamp across the country.
所以你得尽快躲到地下
Which is why you got to get underground ASAP.
哥们 想问就直接问
Man, if you want to ask, just ask.
那个热狗车是怎么回事
What is up with the hot dog cart?
我爸爸曾是警♥察♥
My dad was a cop.
德里警♥察♥局
Derry Police.
好警♥察♥
A good cop.
德里缅因州 德里警♥察♥局
Derry, Maine Police Department.
耐特公♥司♥将地方警♥察♥私有化时 他辞职抗♥议♥
He quit in protest when the Network privatized local police.
他相信警♥察♥ 应该对纳税支持他们的城镇负责
He believed officers should be accountable to the towns that pay them,
而不是对政♥府♥
not the government.
更不是对什么大公♥司♥负责
And sure as hell not some megacorp.
于是他买♥♥了这辆热狗车
So he bought the cart.
拼命工作
Busted his ass.
我们从没缺过饭吃
We never missed a meal.
当个实在的摊主总比当腐♥败♥的护卫好
Better an honorable hot dog vendor than a crooked Goon.
但他加入耐特社区护卫队的朋友
But his friends who signed on with the NCG
耐特社区护卫队
Network Community Guard
不认同他的选择
didn't appreciate his choices.
他们每次有机会就会刁难他
And they let him know every chance they got.
他确保我们在这个家里是安全的
He made damn sure we were safe in this house.
但每次只要他把热狗车开出去
But every time he took that cart out
你看我妈都遭受了什么
well... you see what it did to my mom.
我爸也遭了他们的毒手
And this is what they did to my dad.
护卫队一直说找不到凶手
His buddies on the force never solved the case
凶手就是他们
'cause they're the ones who killed him.
但理念是杀不掉的
But you can't kill an idea.
爸爸是他们最糟糕的噩梦
Dad was their worst nightmare.
一个正直而自♥由♥的人
A free man with a conscience.
爸爸一直坚持的理想在我身上延续
And everything they destroyed in him lives on in me.
就像一场永远不会停息的核爆
Like a nuclear blast... that never burns out.
来一口
Monster?
不用了
I'm good.
麦康总司令
Hey, Runners.
猎物
You can't outrun Fate.
爸爸 掩体
And you cannot hide...
你们逃不过命运
from Destiny.
你们也躲不过
That's actually not true.
宿命
Destiny.
他说得不对
爸爸 掩体
Dad. Shelter.
爸爸遇害之前
Before he was killed,
整修了附近林子里冷战时期的掩体
Dad refurbed this Cold War shelter he found in a nearby forest.
我有去那里的详细地图
I have a detailed map for how to get there.
在里面可以生存三年
You could survive down there for three years.
不过你只需要待两周
But you'll only need it for two weeks.
防爆门
Blast door.
明天我们提前录视频
We'll preshoot the rest of your tapes tomorrow.
这个怎么样
What do you think?
这个呢
Or...
干脆就要
Maybe just...
纯白的
white.
选得好
Hardcore.
看看这个
Check this out.
家里藏着《真♥相♥》就会被抓起来
You can be arrested just for having "The Truth" in your house.
等你获胜以后 杂♥志♥就会正式发行
So these won't be distributed until right after you win.
《真♥相♥》 理查兹获胜!
"The Truth" Richards Wins!
什么意思
What the hell?
这本特刊会揭露耐特公♥司♥最可恨的罪行
It's a special issue on the Network's most heinous crimes.
这跟我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
炸♥弹♥里的火♥药♥威力巨大
A bomb's chemicals hold great power.
但如果没有起爆装置让它爆♥炸♥
But without an initiator to make it go boom,
它就毫无用处
it's harmless.
人们为什么为你欢呼
You know why they cheered for you down there?
他们觉得你会赢
They think you just might win.
如果你能从那些护卫手中逃脱
And if you can survive against those Goons
他们也能
so can they.
民众已经受够了
The people have had it.
国家马上就会崩溃
This country's ready to blow...
而你就是起爆装置
and you're the initiator.
我才不当什么起爆装置
I'm not the initiator!
我只想回到我的家人身边
I'm a guy trying to get back to his family.
无论怎样你都要对抗全世界
It's you against the world either way, brother.
不如一箭双雕
Why not be both?
来吧
Come on.
妈妈觉得对面走廊的卫生间闹鬼
My mom thinks the bathroom across the hall is haunted,
所以你随便用
so that's all you.
只要走廊的灯灭了
If the light in the hallway is off,
就是她睡着了
she's asleep.
谢谢你帮我的忙
Hey.
可要是被害死你父亲的那些护卫发现了
I appreciate what you're doing. But if they find out you helped me,
他们会来找你
those same Goons that got your dad... they'll come for you.
那样最好
One can hope.
第二周
Week Two.
结束
End.
这段视频是给你的 凯西
This message is for Cathy.
52000新美元
52,000 new dollars.
请你一定听好
In case you see this someday.
已发放
Released.
爸爸想说几条人生建议
I wanted to impart a little dad advice.
第一条
Rule one:
照顾好你妈妈
Take care of your mom.
她是你最好的朋友
She's your best friend.
第二条 欺负人的都是懦夫
Rule two: Bullies are cowards.
勇敢反抗
Hit back.
第三条
Rule three:
人可以既善良 又强大
You can be kind and strong at the same time.
别拍我了!!!
Stop filming me!!!
第四条
Rule four:
不要相信耐特公♥司♥ 切记
Don't trust the Network... ever.
耐特公♥司♥董事会 丹·基利安
Network Board of Directors. Dan Killian.
第五条
And rule five:
你要记住
You remember...
爸爸非常非常爱你
your dada loves you a whole lot.
我会一直守护你
I'll be looking out for you.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
我就知道是你小子
Ha! I knew it was you.
魔鬼 杀人犯
Devil. Murderer!
离我家埃尔顿远点 阿姨
You stay away from my Eltie. Ma'am?
阿姨 你这个野蛮人
Ma'am? You savage!
等等 妈
Wait! Mom!
以后你再也别想吃到小狗了
You'll never eat puppies again.
妈 不要
Mom, no! No!
妈 没事的 他是我朋友
Mom, it's okay! He's a friend!
埃尔顿 不行
Eltie, no!
阿姨 听我说
Ma'am, ma'am!
如果你按下按钮
电影精选列表