不对 是白天
No, it's daytime.
早晚都好
Good morning or night, whichever.
请勿打扰
Do Not Disturb.
猎物录像
Runner Tape.
第一天
Day One.
比赛规定了 我每天要出镜十分钟
Rules say I have to be on camera ten minutes a day.
但没说要拍什么 那...
They didn't say what to film, so...
理查兹
Richards.
就看着我的屁♥股♥打个盹吧
Just watch my ass take a nap.
他对他说
And he said to Him,
若你俯伏拜我
"If You fall down and worship me..."
谢谢
Thank you.
因为经上记着说 应当拜主
For it is written, you shall worship the Lord
你的上帝 你只能侍奉他
your God, and Him only shall you serve.
基♥督♥救世主宣判你下地狱
Christ the Savior condemns you to hell.
接着全...
And then the entire...
《阿美卡诺斯一家》
"The Americanos"
《阿美卡诺斯一家》上集回顾
Previously on "The Americanos"...
我很抱歉 我爱你
I'm sorry, I love you.
我知道 我也爱你
I know, I love you too.
我真的觉得...
I really think...
上集回顾
Previously.
别担心
Don't worry.
我只是讨厌...
I just hate...
你在张♥开♥双♥腿♥之前就该想清楚
You should have thought about that before you spread your legs.
妈
Mom!
五千新美元
Five thousand new dollars.
奖励
Reward.
第二天
Day Two.
跑!
Run!
一天过去了
One down.
还剩二十九天
Twentynine to go.
滚开
Fuck off!
约翰·斯普林格
John Springer!
约翰·斯普林格
John Springer!
约翰·斯普林格
John Springer!
约翰·斯普林格
John Springer!
人脸识别 匹配成功 约翰·斯普林格 美国合作市第70街区5号♥公♥寓♥
Facial recognition. Match: John Springer. CoOp City, Block 70, Apt 5.
本·理查兹 美国合作市第27街区07B号♥公♥寓♥
Ben Richards. CoOp City, Block 27, Apt 07B.
布兰特酒店
Brant Hotel.
动手
Green light.
最新动态 开播
Live update! Let's go!
最新动态直播
Live update broadcast.
我们的猎手在合作市的耐特超♥市♥ 附近奋力工作
Our Hunters are hard at work near a CoOp City Netmart
简斯基先生在跟举报他的店员调情
where Mr. Jansky is flirting with the clerk that just reported him.
让我们看看他是不是也在跟死神调情
Let's find out if he's also flirting with death.
你看过《猎杀游戏》吗
Do you watch The Running Man?
看过
Yeah.
我听说里面有个人和我长得很像
I heard there's this guy on there who kinda looks like me
很帅什么的
and he's really hot or something,
不知道
I don't know.
我待会再来 你要不要
I'm gonna come back in a little bit. You want to?
天啊 蒂姆
Jesus, Tim.
耐特超♥市♥
Netmart.
那就是简斯基 拎着他的早餐卷饼出来了
And that's Jansky! Stepping out with his breakfast burrito.
可以消灭简斯基
Green light on Jansky.
这会是他的最后一餐吗 快走
Will it be his final meal? Come on.
导火索已点燃
The fuse has been lit.
现在只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time.
快离开那儿
Get out of there, buddy.
快点吃完吧 蒂姆
Better eat up, Tim.
在生命最后一刻 多享受最后几口
Enjoy those last bites before it's last rites.
快跑 别慢吞吞的
Move, move! You're walking.
这可是《猎杀游戏》
It's the fucking Running Man.
开始了 目标 已捕获
Here we go. Target acquired.
哥们
Oh, man.
砰 天啊
Bang! God!
简斯基冲过终点线
And Jansky crosses the finish line.
一人出局 还剩两人
That's one down and two to go!
蒂姆·简斯基 猎物已死
Tim Jansky. Runner down.
晚八点继续看看
Watch tonight at 8:00 to see if
珍妮·劳夫林和本·理查兹是不是还在逃亡
Jenni Laughlin and Ben Richards are still on the run.
他们还剩多长时间
How long do they have left?
锁定节目就知道了
Tune in and find out.
嗨 我想再多住三天
Hi. I'd like to extend my stay for three days.
我很乐意为您安排 斯普林格先生
I'd be happy to arrange that for you, Mr. Springer.
最好别给我换房♥间
In the same room if possible.
当然 我看看怎么安排
Of course. Let me see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
真幸运
You're in luck.
我可以帮您安排同一个房♥间 斯普林格先生
Looks like I can keep you in the same room, Mr. Springer.
很好
Great.
今早要叫辆车吗
Can I get you a car this morning?
第二天
Day Two.
算了吧
Uh...
我还是走路吧
You know what? I think I'll walk.
各位乘客请注意
Attention, passengers,
开往波士顿
this is our final stop,
终点站波士顿到了
Boston.
已停运
下车前请检查个人随身物品
Please check your personal belongings before leaving.
感谢您选择耐特巴士出行
Thank you for traveling with Netbus.
哥们 我需要找个地方落脚
Hey, brother, I need to get off the street.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
第四天
Day Four.
我要找个地方歇上一个月
I'm looking for a place to rack out for a month.
避开耐特 你听懂了吗
OffNet, if you know what I mean.
这样啊
Oh, is that so?
我给你一百新美元要个房♥间
I'll give you a hundred new for your room
再给一百 要件你的外套
and another hundred for your jacket.
花两百 就想要这破外套和那破房♥间
A doublehundred for this ratass jacket and that ratass room?
哥们你该去药店拿点治精神病的药了
Fella, you need to get to Jamaica Plain, pick up your head meds.
给你
Come on.
收着那鬼东西
Put that shit away.
你这是想害死我们吗
What, are you trying to get us killed?
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
你在哪儿服役的
Where'd you deploy?
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
受了弹片伤
Ate shrapnel.
你才没上过战场
You ain't seen combat.
不过如果你给钱的话 那我也不计较了
But I reckon it ain't stolen valor if you pay me for it.
谢谢
Thanks.
退伍军人之家
Veterans' Home.
我在说话呢 我在说话呢
Hey! I'm talking to you! I'm talking to you!
给我回来 你这小混♥蛋♥
Come back here, you little shit!
你给我听好了 别动我的私货
You listen to me. You stay out of my stash.
要是再让我在地下室抓到你 我就揍扁你
I catch you in that basement again, I'm gonna stomp you.
我要叫我哥来收拾你
And I'ma get big bro to take care of you!
他会一脚把你踢到月球上去
He'll kick your cow ass over the moon!
滚开
Beat it!
行吧 是你自己要坐电梯的
Yeah, good luck with that.
电梯损坏 请走楼梯
Elevator out of order. Please use stairs.
蠢货
Idiot.
二楼
Floor two.
姓名:G·罗伯茨 313
Name: G. Roberts 313
好了
Okay, then.
看来又到录像时间了
Guess I gotta make another one of these tapes.
你知道 我其实一直都很守规矩
I've always been a guy who followed the rules.
我上班总是最早到 下班最后走
I showed up to work first, I left last.
不错
Nice.
但守规矩显然没帮到我
电影精选列表