死亡
Death
猎手
Hunter
奖金1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0新美元
Bounty 100,000 new dollars
已发放
Paid
捕猎带来的刺♥激♥
The thrill of the hunt.
你能感受到吗
Can you feel it?
你的心跳不断加速
Your heart beats faster.
第17天
Day 17
鲜红的血液中充满了肾上腺素
Bright red blood pumps adrenaline through your veins.
这场比赛绝非儿戏
This game is no game.
生死只在一线之间
Life and death are on the line.
你能感受到吗 理查兹
Can you feel it, Mr. Richards?
我要恭喜你
Congratulations.
干掉了一个猎手
You took out a Hunter.
现在只剩四个猎手了
Now it's down to four of them.
外加我们伟大国家里的每一位公民
Plus every citizen of this great nation.
大岩石向西走105步
Hundred and five paces west of big rock.
约1.6公里后 走右边岔路穿过 雪松圆丘
About 1 mile later, take right fork through Cedar Knoll.
小径止于大岩石处
Trail ends at big rock.
掩体在山体里
Bunker's dug into the hill.
这下不妙了
Well, shit.
你能闻到吗
Can you smell it?
扑面而来的恐惧气息
The acrid stink of fear
当猎物意识到自己已被捕食者包围
as the prey animal realizes he's surrounded by predators.
现实如此残酷 他会仓皇逃跑
Reality sinks in as he scurries to hide,
缅因州最新顶级社区
一心渴望能活下来
desperately hoping to survive.
但在内心深处
But deep down,
他知道已经太迟了
he already knows it's too late, because...
因为
because...
我们这里可是美国
this is America, goddamn it,
美国人才不听那些虚的
and we don't put up with no bullshit!
嗜血杀人是我们的天性 释放它吧
Bloodlust is our birthright. Set it free.
理查兹选择了这条路
Richards chose this path,
你们要告诉他 哪里才是终点
and it's up to you to show him where it ends.
睁大眼睛好好看看他眼中的恐惧
Keep your eyes open so you can see the terror in his,
现在是时候了 干掉他
and hunt him down!
干掉他 干掉他
Hunt him down! Hunt him down!
干掉他 干掉他
Hunt him down! Hunt him down!
干掉他 干掉他
Hunt him down! Hunt him down!
干掉他 干掉他
Hunt him down! Hunt him down!
我看到啦
I see, yeah.
是爸爸
Look, it's dada.
看
Look.
看呀
Look.
长得和我真像
He looks just like me.
我早说过会救你出来
I told you I'd get you out of there.
参加那个节目的人都回不来了
People on this show never come back.
我是说给基利安听的
This is a message for Killian.
基利安
Hey, Dan.
我明白这游戏的玩法了
I'm starting to get how this game works.
我失败还是获胜都无所谓
It's not about me winning or losing.
只要能获得收视率
It's about your ratings.
只要能造成足够多的混乱
About how much chaos I can cause.
寄出去
Send it.
我会坚持到游戏结束
I'm taking this thing all the way to the end.
我向你保证 我不会再一味防御了
And I am done playing defense, I promise you that.
向北 加拿大 536公里
North. Canada. 536 kilometers.
我们做个交易吧
So here's the deal.
我一定会再见到我的家人
I will see my family again.
只要他们能一直拿到钱
And as long as they keep getting paid,
你派谁来杀我都可以 来者不拒
you can put whoever you want in front of me.
我会赢了他们所有人
I will run through all of them.
我知道你不守规则
I know you fight dirty.
不如听听我的建议
Well, guess what, you son of a bitch.
我是贫民区来的
I'm from Slumside.
我们那也不守规则
Let's throw the rule book out.
我们互利共赢 一同毁灭
Here's to mutually profitable annihilation.
你喜欢作秀
You want a show?
糟糕
Damn it.
那我就秀给你看
I'll give you a show.
(歌♥词大意)阿美卡诺斯 阿美卡诺斯
(Theme of The Americanos)
唱起来吧
Sing it, girl.
自动驾驶
对 大声唱
Yes! Here we go!
节目开演
Let's do this!
最新动态
We interrupt The Americanos for a live update from The Running Man.
为您插播《猎杀游戏》的实时消息
真没劲
Boring!
谁爱看这种破节目
Who even likes this show?
当然是穷鬼
The poors. Duh.
莎莎
Zaza!
莎莎
Zaza!
只有他们才蠢到相信那些是真的
They're the only ones dense enough to think it's real.
可不是嘛 太假了
I know. It's so fake.
停车 假得没边了
Stop! Totally fake.
出什么事了 你还好吧
What is happening? Are you okay?
天啊
Oh, my God!
车窗已受损
Window compromised.
出什么事了 阿米莉亚 等等
What's happening, Amelia? Don't hurt her, please!
车窗已受损 求你别伤害她
Window compromised. Please don't hurt her!
天啊 开车 快 关掉自动驾驶
Go, go! Take it off autopilot!
往前开 碰到小路拐进去 往北开
Drive! Take the next back road north.
我开不了 我的车快没电了
I can't. My power's on empty.
电池电量剩余93% 非常好
Your battery is 93% charged. Nice!
那些护卫会把我们都炸飞
Those Goons are going to frag us
赶快倒车往回开
if you don't back this car up right now!
快点 现在
Go, go! Now!
车辆已受损
Your car is damaged.
车辆已受损
Your car is damaged.
继续开 不要停
Go, go! Keep it moving!
见鬼 天啊 转弯
Oh, my God! Turn!
左转
Left!
天啊
Jesus!
怪不得你们这些人需要自动驾驶
Now I see why you people need selfdriving cars.
正在重新计算路线
Recalculating.
市民信任档案 阿米莉亚·威廉姆斯
Citizen Trust File: Amelia Williams
一直往北开
Keep it pointed north.
开到边境去
All the way to the border.
说吧
Go ahead.
想说什么就说
Say what you got to say.
为什么
Why?
好让你发疯杀了我
So you can go crazy and kill me?
别想
No.
给你一分钟畅所欲言吧
You have one minute to speak freely.
你怎么能这么坏
How do you live with yourself?
还腆着脸坐在那批评我开车
You dare sit there and criticize my driving?
教我怎么开我自己的车
Tell me how to operate my own car?
我可是个守法的公民
I am a member of society!
你真让我恶心
You disgust me!
你抛弃了嗷嗷待哺的婴儿
You abandoned that starving baby,
还有你可怕的妻子
that horrible wife of yours.
是为了什么
So you can what?
杀人赚钱吗
Kill people for money?
你杀的还都是好人
And you only kill the best people!
是他们在保护我们
The people who protect us from...
不然 到处都是贱民
from welfs like you!
我平时都不会用这个词
And that's not a word I use!
这是我的家人
That is my family.
我们终于排到了去公园的号♥
Our number finally came up for the park.
我看着凯西第一次吃冰淇淋
I watched Cathy try ice cream for the first time.
那是我人生中最好的一天
电影精选列表