When I used to work in Network Public Utility,
不到一克炸♥药♥就能炸飞两吨♥的管道油垢
you'd get these twoton fatbergs, take less than a gram to blow those up.
五公斤
Twelve pounds.
能把八百米内的东西都炸毁
It'll vaporize everything in a halfmile radius.
得了吧 别扯了
Bull... shit.
黑爱尔兰炸♥药♥20
BFE20
是管制最严格的工业炸♥药♥
is the most highly regulated industrial explosive.
你从没踏入过允许销♥售♥这玩意的州
And you haven't even set foot in a state that sells it.
看来莫里没全都告诉你
I guess Molie didn't tell you everything.
我的手指已经伸进引爆环里 随时可以引爆
I got my finger stuck in the detonator ring and it's on halfcock.
所以
So...
你们现在最好给我准备 一架V字形豪华飞机
I want one of those big fancy FlyingV airplanes.
两个自动降落伞 在舷梯底下递给阿米莉亚
I want two autochutes handed to Amelia at the bottom of the ramp.
如果降落伞被动过手脚
If the chutes are sabotaged,
如果你们敢轻举妄动
if you make any sudden moves,
如果你们不挪开卡车立刻放行
if you don't back those trucks up
让我现在就到飞机跑道上去
and let me on that tarmac right fucking now,
那就等着灰飞烟灭吧
you won't even hear it go boom.
等我们下了地狱
I'll just see you in hell
我要狠狠嘲笑你
and laugh in your face.
给你一分钟
You got one minute.
应该很快就好
Shouldn't take long.
他有直通老板的专线
He's got a direct line to the boss.
要逃跑就趁现在
Last chance to run.
不
No.
你让我觉得自己像个坏人
You made me feel like I'm the bad guy.
我必须证明我不是
Now I have to prove I'm not.
为什么在乎我怎么想
Why do you give a shit what I think?
是谁说我要向你证明
You're not the one I'm trying to prove it to.
计划是什么
So what's our plan?
放他过去
Let him through.
我要让他们相信你的手包是炸♥弹♥
I'm gonna convince them your handbag is a bomb
直到我们在加拿大上空跳伞
long enough to bail out over Canada.
他们绝不会让我赢 所以
They'll never let me win, so
我打算逃去加拿大 拖到节目结束
I'm gonna slip out the back door and wait out the clock.
沃伊特机场
Voyt Airport.
我们只需要让观众保持兴趣
We just have to keep the audience entertained
直到那架飞机越过边境
until that jet crosses the border.
要是被他们识破呢
What if they call your bluff?
你要让他们相信这是真的
You make sure they know it's real.
露出害怕的表情
Get scared, freak out.
骂人 尖叫
Curse, scream,
用最难听的话骂我
call me the worst names possible.
只要记住所有的坏事
Just remember, everything bad,
都是节目效果
it's all good FreeVee.
麦康递伞包的时候 你要装得很害怕
Act terrified when McCone hands you the chutes.
我用不着装
I won't have to act.
他一旦摸枪
He grabs his gun,
你就开始表演
you'll know it's time to go off.
你觉得 就凭你
So, you think you're the guy
能阻止我跟女儿团聚吗
who stops me from seeing my daughter again?
节目八点开始
Show starts at 8:00.
上飞机
Get on the plane.
除非你把面具摘下来
Only if you take your mask off.
观众喜欢看
Audience will love it.
别做梦了
Keep dreaming.
照他说的做 没听清
Do what he says. No copy.
照他说的做 摘下来
Do what he says. Take it off.
这才对嘛
There he is.
快点 节目八点开始
Come on, show starts at 8:00.
欢迎登机 理查兹先生
Welcome aboard, Mr. Richards,
欢迎乘坐耐特航♥空♥V字形豪华喷气客机
to the NetAir FlyingV Luxury Jetliner,
这是私人旅行的极致体验
the ultimate in private travel.
机上配备最先进的安全功能
With stateoftheart safety features,
我们为您将头等舱的舒适体验提升至云端
this is firstclass comfort taken sky high.
请放松坐好 享受您人生中最惬意的飞行
So sit back and enjoy the most relaxing flight of your life.
欢迎登机 理查兹先生
Oh, welcome aboard, Mr. Richards.
我是霍洛韦机长
I'm Captain Holloway.
请原谅我无法与您握手
You'll excuse me if I don't shake your hand.
这位是杜宁格副机长
That's First Officer Duninger
您左边的是多纳休导航员
and Navigation Officer Donahue to your left.
貌似还少一个人
Looks like you're missing one.
机长 这破飞机上有几个洗手间
Hey, Captain, how many lavatories are on this rust bucket?
四个
Four.
六个
Six.
不如你们去查一下有没有埋伏
Why don't you check them all for stowaways?
要是有人偷袭我
Anyone sneaks up on me,
这趟旅程就结束了
it's gonna be a real short ride.
那我们今晚飞哪里
So, where are we headed tonight?
规划路线
Plot a route
往加拿大飞 从最豪华的住♥宅♥区上方穿过去
over the richest homes from here to Canada.
尽量飞低点 离边境还有十分钟时告诉我
Fly as low as you can. Let me know when we're ten minutes from the border.
没问题
As you wish.
安全带指示灯现已熄灭
The seat belt sign is now off.
请在客舱内自♥由♥活动
Feel free to move about the cabin.
理查兹
Hey, Richards.
离节目开始还有六分钟
Six minutes to showtime.
你该吃最后一餐了
You should get that last meal
然后我就能在几十亿观众面前打爆你的头
before they clear me to blow your head off in front of a couple billion people.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
说真的 在节目开始前你真应该化点妆
You should really put some makeup on before the show starts.
去他的节目 来啊
Fuck the show! Let's go.
你想来硬的 那我就把大家都炸飞
You want to go? We can all go right now!
不不不 别吵了
No, no, no! Just stop!
来啊 来啊 硬汉
Do it! Do it, tough guy!
为什么你要这样
Why are you doing this?
看我会不会怕 给他看炸♥弹♥
See if I twitch. Show him the bomb!
不然他会开枪打死你 然后害死我们所有人
Show it to him before he shoots you and kills us all!
女士 不 就给他看
Ma'am... No, just show it!
行了 因为我不想再这样提心吊胆了
'Cause I don't want to feel like this anymore!
好了 你到底听见没有
Okay. Do you fucking hear me?
冷静点 我受够了
Let's calm down. I'm done!
我们都冷静点 好吗 我真是受够了
Cal down. I'm fucking done!
好了 理查兹 要是我能给你一份特赦令和出境签证呢
All right, Richards, what if I offer you an amnesty deal and an exit visa?
别装了 你根本没实权
You're nothing but a Halloween costume.
你什么也给不了我
You can't offer me shit!
没错 理查兹先生
Too true, Mr. Richards.
他不能
He can't.
但我可以
But I can.
不如我来跟你谈个条件
How about I offer you a deal?
你告诉驾驶舱里的猎手们
You tell your Hunters in the cockpit
照我说的去做
to do what I tell them, otherwise,
否则我就炸掉这架飞机和上面所有人
I blow up this jet and everyone on it!
本 我很欣赏你对演戏的投入
Ben, I admire your commitment to the bit,
但我们时间不多了 所以
but we're short on time, so...
我直说了吧
I'll be blunt.
我们知道你没炸♥弹♥
We know you're bluffing.
V字形飞机的舱门里有内置扫描器
The FlyingV Mark 2 has scanners built into the doors.
欢迎登机 本·理查兹
Welcome aboard, Ben Richards.
已识别手提包 内置物品
Handbag identified. Contents:
钥匙 信♥用♥卡♥ 口红 眼线笔 粉饼 纸巾(已使用)
Keys, credit card, lipstick, eyeliner, compact, tissue (used).
这场表演非常精彩
It's been wildly entertaining.
现在你可以把阿米莉亚漂亮的 手提包还给她了
But you can give Amelia her lovely handbag back now.
艾文
Evan.
艾文 别动手
Evan, don't.
游戏结束
That's game.
长官 把枪放下
Safety that weapon, sir.
艾文 你疯了吗
Evan, are you insane?
节目还没开始呢
The show hasn't even started.
交出你的枪 到飞机后面去
Hand over your gun and go to the back of the jet.
谢谢
电影精选列表