If you live in a tower Uptown, I'm not talking to you.
这些话不是说给你们听的
只说给合作公♥寓♥的人
I'm talking to the people in the CoOps,
说给那些没有工作
the squatter tribes, the ones who can't get a job,
也没有家的人 说给那些
随便看了护卫一眼就被枪杀的孩子们
the kids getting shot for looking at a Goon the wrong way.
你们该知道一件事
There's something you all need to know.
昨天炸死那些护卫 我笑得肚子都疼了
I laughed my ass off smoking those Goons.
护卫惨叫的样子太好笑了
I wasn't just laughing at their screams,
他们的孩子更好笑
I was laughing at their kids.
你们活该失去爸爸
Now you know how it felt when Daddy did it to someone else!
谁叫你们的爸爸那么坏
我的天啊
Damn, cuz.
不 我没那么说好吗
I didn't say that, okay?
我说的是耐特公♥司♥让孩子得癌症了
I made a video about the Network giving kids cancer.
这全都是假的
It's all fake!
太可恶了
Disgusting!
你得把他弄走
You got to get him out of here.
妈妈
Ma!
今晚立刻
Tonight! Right now!
我要他走人
I want him gone!
放马来吧
Bring them all on!
我们生活在什么样的世界
What kind of world are we living in?
粉丝们 我刚收到制♥作♥人丹·基利安的消息
Running fans, I've just heard from producer Dan Killian
他亲自把本·理查兹的悬赏加倍了 快快
who has personally doubled the reward for Ben Richards. Get in, get in!
只要你举报理查兹
Now 20,000 new dollars for any confirmed Record and Report
为猎杀行动提供线索 好了
that leads to a kill. Come on, come on.
就可以得到两万新美元 进去进去
20,000 new dollars! Get in, get in!
快点快点
Come on, come on.
情况越来越糟了
It's getting crazy out here.
对啊
Yeah, man.
帮派都出动了
The gangs are out tonight.
我们得走了 好了吗
We got to roll. You ready?
出发吧
Here we go.
好了 注意观察
Okay, keep your eyes open.
那些骑摩托车的都想拿到赏金
Those biker boys are on a bounty hunt for the reward.
知道了
Got it.
看 他们在跟着我们
Yo, they're following us.
我知道 我知道 冷静点
I know, I know. Stay cool.
还在跟着 还在跟着
They're on us, they're on us!
你开玩笑吧 听着 进小巷后
You got to be shitting me. When we hit the alley,
告诉我该往哪边拐
yell which way to turn next.
直到出去为止
Don't stop till we're out.
抓紧 理查兹 有个坑
Hang on, Richards! A pothole!
出什么事了 该死
Yo, what's going on? Damn!
他们还在追 我知道
They're still on us! I know!
右拐 好
Go right! Okay!
左边
Left!
有坑有坑 抱歉抱歉
Pothole! Sorry, sorry.
有两个 他们有两个人
There's two of them! There's two of them!
我知道 我看见了
I see them, I see them!
他们拿着枪
They've got guns!
对 交出来
Yeah. Give him up!
直走 踩油门
Straight! Floor it!
快快快
Go, go, go!
小心
Look out!
理查兹还活着 靠边
Richards lives! Pull over!
那可是三万新美元
That's thirty thousand new dollars!
(西班牙语)我不会讲英语
¡No hablo inglés!
抓紧
Hold on!
没事吧 没事吧
You good? You good?
混♥蛋♥ 你的报应来了
Karma delivery, motherfucker!
好
Oof.
踩油门
Floor it!
你们惹错人了 哥们
Y'all messed with the wrong brothers!
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's the stuff!
理查兹 我们安全了
Hey, Richards! We're through!
继续加快速度
Go, go, go!
我的笔友要花一天时间
My pen pal needs a day
准备交通工具 送你去躲藏点
to prep transport to a shelter.
你绝对可以信任他
You can trust him with your life.
不过别在他面前提热狗
Just don't mention hot dogs around him there.
别提热狗
You say, "hot dogs?"
对 你要坐慢车去缅因州
Yup. Go catch that slow train to Maine.
偏远地区人少
Less people in the sticks,
但是要低调 不要轻信任何人
but keep your head down and don't trust anyone
除了他
but this guy.
他叫埃尔顿 很厉害
Name's Elton. Hardcore.
缅因州德里镇橡树街1708号♥ 邮编 04409
1708 Oak Street, Derry, Maine 04409.
能为理想献身
Down for the cause.
你真觉得这能成功
You really think this will work?
我们知道他们会追踪信封
Look, we know they track the envelopes.
你提前拍好所有录像
You preshoot the rest of your selftapes,
然后藏起来 我的人边往南走边寄信
my man heads south, drops them on the way
误导他们
while you're safe underground. They won't know what hit 'em.
差点忘了
Oh. Almost forgot.
以防万一
Just in case.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
他们的权力太大了
You seen the power they have.
我们要是不互相帮助的话
We don't got each other's backs,
那大家都没得玩了
this game is over before it even begins.
行了
Hey.
你们好 美国人
What's up, America?
我刚想告诉你们
I was about to tell you
理查兹还活着
Richards is alive
耐特公♥司♥伪造了之前的录像 但就算我说了
and the Network faked the earlier tape, but even if I said that,
第7天
Day Seven.
他们也会伪造这段录像
they'd just fake this one, too.
所以 我♥干♥脆给你们读点什么吧
So, I'm just gonna read you something instead.
亲爱的日记
"Dear Diary:
今天醒来 我心情其实很糟
I woke up with the blahs today."
我平时干掉那些英勇护卫的差事
My regular gig of killing heroic Goons
真是太枯燥了
was feeling... too routine.
该放一天假了
Time for a 'me' day.
我在床上吃了我最爱的早餐
So I ate my favorite breakfast in bed:
软萌的小狗 我能吃二十只
Defenseless puppies. I could have eaten twenty.
然后我做了瑜伽 炸掉了法庭
Then I did yoga. I blew up a courthouse.
没办法 本性难移
I know, creature of habit.
不过今晚
But tonight...
我要去约会 对象是个非法移♥民♥
I am gonna make love... to an illegal...
一头羊
"immigrant... sheep."
没错 我要去和羊约会了
You know how a sheep tells you it's horny?
咩
Baa.
理查兹先生觉得自己很幽默
Mr. Richards thinks he's funny.
等麦康抓到他
But we'll see who has the last laugh when
就知道谁能笑到最后了
McCone catches him lacking.
对 杀了他 现在
Yeah, kill him. Now.
我们该来看看劳夫林
Now, let's see if Miss Laughlin
是不是已经把钱都花光了
has burned through the last of her running money.
劳夫林
Laughlin.
我们还活着呢 你们这些大混♥蛋♥
We're still here, you shiteaters!
理查兹 要跟上你可太难了 不过...
Damn, Richards, that's a tough act to follow, but...
我接受挑战
challenge accepted!
玩得尽兴 邻居
Go off, neighbor.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
快看
Look at it!
下一个被猎杀的是谁
Who dies next?
谁会先被猎杀 理查兹 劳夫林
Who goes down first? Richards? Laughlin?
肯定是她
Definitely her.
劳夫林 不会吧
Laughlin? Get real.
肯定是那个牧羊男
Sheep boy's going down.
不可能
No way.
电影精选列表