That was the best day of my life.
所以你说得对
So yeah, you're right.
这节目太假了
The show is so fake.
假的不是子弹 不是死亡
Not the bullets. Not the death.
而是让你们这些人相信
Just the part that makes people like you
你们比我们更加高贵
think you're better than people like us.
我问问你 你这条围巾多少钱
Let me ask you something. How much was that scarf?
我女儿得流感快死了
More than the meds my daughter needed
你的围巾比她的药还贵吗
when she was dying of the flu?
区区流感
The flu!
看看 挂在你脖子上的那可是一条人命
That is a human life hanging around your neck!
我看你倒是过得挺好
But you seem to be doing fine.
买♥♥条围巾又有什么错
Who can blame you? It's a nice scarf.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
行了 别哭哭啼啼的
No, do not start crying.
你再哭 我就打死你再自杀
I will shoot us both if you start crying.
等结束了再哭
Cry when it's over.
那是什么时候
When will that be?
糟了
Shit.
正在为紧急车辆让行 非常好
Yielding for an emergency vehicle. Nice!
正在向右避让
Moving right.
自动驾驶
Autopilot.
关掉它 别靠边停车
Disable it! Do not pull over!
我不会关
I don't know how!
30米后即将停车
Yielding in 100 feet.
还有15米
50 feet.
靠边停车
Pull over!
还有6米
In 20 feet.
您已成功靠边停车 非常好
You have successfully yielded. Nice!
穆利沙帮
Mulisha Boyz.
见鬼
Shit.
理查兹
Oh, hey, Richards.
你已在锈石镇穆利沙帮的要求下靠边停车
You've been pulled over by the Rustic Rock Mulisha Boyz.
我们正在以耐特公♥司♥的名义
We're here securing our homestead in the name of the Network.
英勇保卫自己的家园
别担心 女士 我们是好人
Don't worry, lady. We're the good guys.
请你下车吧
Just step out of the car.
我们会保障你的安全
You'll be safe with us.
我们要的是他
It's him we want.
下车吧
Just go.
到底发生了什么鬼事情
What the fuck is happening?
是节目组干掉了这些家伙
The producers just killed Network militia instead of me.
不是我♥干♥的
They wouldn't do that.
他们不会那么做
Those men were just trying to protect me from you.
他们只是想保护我不被你劫持
要怎样你才能明白我不是坏人
What is it gonna take for you to get I'm not the bad guy?
车你开走
Take the car.
快点开走 我不想伤害你
Just drive away. I don't want to hurt you.
你以为他们还会让你走吗
You think they're gonna let you walk after seeing that?
现在你也上节目了 不 我没有
You're on the show now. No, I'm not!
理查兹还活着
Richards lives.
这次他还挟持了一个人♥质♥
And this time he's got a hostage.
阿米莉亚·威廉姆斯
Amelia Williams,
二十七岁 来自缅因州班戈市的房♥产经纪人
a 27yearold realtor from Bangor, Maine.
救命啊 他手里有枪
Help me! He's got a gun!
欢迎加入《猎杀游戏》
Welcome to The Running Man.
求你们救救我
Help me, please!
危机仍未解除
The crisis continues,
威廉姆斯小姐的灰色阿尔派
as Miss Williams's gray Alpine
正沿乡石支路向北行驶
heads north on Rustic Rock Siding Road.
人♥质♥事件已触发耐特社区护卫队
The hostage situation has triggered the NCG
进入全面战术警戒
to go into full tactical alert.
救救我
Help me!
事件回顾
Event recap.
阿米莉亚大喊救命
Amelia yelled for help.
关掉 他有枪
Turn it off. He's got a gun!
快关掉
Just turn it off!
威廉姆斯小姐 遭《猎杀游戏》参赛者劫车并绑♥架♥
Miss Williams was carjacked and kidnapped by a contestant of The Running Man.
耐特去死吧 理查兹还活着!
Network sucks! Richards lives! Whoo!
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
理查兹还活着
Richards lives! Richards lives!
加油 理查兹
Go, Richards!
这太荒唐了
Unbelievable.
前面有护卫
Goons ahead!
前有护卫!
Watch yourself!
小心点
是啊 可真够热闹的
Yeah, it's a circus all right.
他们就一直这么录着
So they're just gonna keep filming us?
只要猎物热度够高
If a Runner gets good ratings,
他们才不管呢
they let him run.
理查兹还活着 奔跑 释放本
Richards lives! Run! Free Ben!
理查兹还活着 天啊 那是封锁线吗
Richards lives! Oh, God. Is that a blockade?
这下糟了 好吧
Oh, shit. All right.
我们好好演 他们就会放行
If we play our parts, they'll let us pass.
真是要命 理查兹还活着
Oh, shit, shit, shit. Richards lives!
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
好 继续开
Okay. Just keep driving.
他们不会开枪
They're not gonna shoot.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他们要等节目正式开始
'Cause they're gonna wait for the show to start.
现场直播
Do it live.
直播什么
Do what live?
杀了我
Kill me.
理查兹还活着 打开
Richards lives! Open up!
耐特社区护卫队封锁线 禁止通行
NCG blockade. No passage.
理查兹还活着 他们放行了
Richards lives! They're waving us through.
理查兹 我们支持你
Yo, Richards! We got you, man!
你绑♥架♥了我 他们居然在欢呼
Why are they cheering for you when I'm the hostage?
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
这太荒唐了
Unbelievable.
头等舱 末等舱 沃伊特机场 16公里
Firstclass, coach. Voyt Airport, 10 miles.
阿米莉亚 能把枪给我吗
Amelia? Will you give me the gun?
为什么不呢 显然你才是英雄
Why not? You're obviously the hero.
相信我
Trust me.
我觉得我们不需要这个了
I don't think we're gonna need this anymore.
录像与举报 请陈述情况
Record and Report. State your claim.
天啊 我看到本·理查兹了
Oh, my God. I just saw Ben Richards.
直播 理查兹来电
Live. Call from Richards.
行了 我摊牌了
I'm sorry, wait. I am Ben Richards.
我就是本·理查兹
如果你们不想害死阿米莉亚
If you don't want to be the reason Amelia dies,
就把这个消息传给基利安
get this message to Killian.
照他说的做 求你们了
Do what he says, please!
你们都听到了吧
You heard the lady.
理查兹还活着...
Richards lives! Richards lives!
选理查兹当总统 理查兹后援团 兄弟快跑
Richards for president! Richards fans! Run, brother!
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
加油理查兹
Go, Richards!
在杀掉我们之前
Before you murder us,
先胡乱编些借口来欺骗大众吧
make up some bullshit why it had to be done,
他们都在看着 会知道真♥相♥
look at all these people who know the truth.
敢把他们都杀光吗
Are you willing to kill all of them?
反正我敢
Because I am.
力量
Strength.
我的右手此刻正握着这个扩音器
I'm holding onto this bullhorn with my right hand.
而在我的口袋里 我的左手
My left hand is in my front pouch,
正握着至少五公斤的黑爱尔兰炸♥药♥
wrapped around twelve pounds of Black Irish.
天啊
Oh, God.
我在耐特公共服务工作过
电影精选列表