我赌十新美元理查兹下一个死
I got ten clams says Ben Richards dies next.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
他彻底惹怒了耐特公♥司♥
He's pissed the Network off, all the way.
那就是他会赢的原因 他有胆量
That's why he's gonna win. The guy's got moxie.
对 他就像我们
Yeah, he's one of us.
跟护卫队叫板
Taking on the boys in black.
对这世界竖中指
Giving the world the finger!
他会活到最后 我敢肯定 绝对没错
He's your final Runner. Damn straight.
你怎么看 神父
What do you think, Reverend?
你看到这个理查兹了吗
You seen this Richards guy?
没有
No.
不过他听起来挺有个性的
But he sounds like quite the character.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
蠢货 他是个瞎子
He's blind, you fucking idiot.
又是我
Me again.
来点真的吧
Look, here's the real deal.
第十天
Day Ten.
我不想要跟上层作对
I'm not out here trying to fight the power.
也不想游戏人生
I'm not out here to have fun.
我只想要赢 和我家人团聚
I'm here to win and get back to my family.
所以我不会乱扔燃♥烧♥弹♥
So you won't see me throwing Molotov cocktails,
也不会尽情开派对
you won't see me throwing parties.
我只会好好躲起来
In fact, you won't see me at all.
时间刚好 神父
Just in time, Father.
错误
Mistake.
这是缅因州最好吃的外卖♥♥
The best takeout in Maine.
愿上帝保佑你
Bless you, my son.
营业中
Open.
请避让 此清洁车无人驾驶
Keep clear. This is a selfdriving vehicle.
神父
Hey, Father.
能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然 孩子
Of course, my son.
我有一个女朋友 然后
So I got this girlfriend, okay?
使用计生用品会下地狱吗
Am I going to hell for using rubbers?
不用才真的要下地狱呢
You may well go for not using them.
我有十个兄弟姐妹
I've ten brothers and sisters.
我爸总说我们家就像地狱
My father said he was in hell every single day.
谢谢神父
Thanks, Father.
晚安
Have a good night.
路上小心点
Careful out there.
凭你这小子就能阻止我跟女儿团聚吗
You think you're the guy who stops me from seeing my daughter again?
谢谢
Thank you.
是他 是他
It's him! It's him!
他在这儿
There he is!
快追
Run him down!
找到他了
We got him!
抓住他
Get him!
交给我
I got him.
该死的理查兹 去死吧
Fuck you, Richards! Die!
去死吧
Die!
第十三天
Day Thirteen.
这是给我同胞们的一条消息
This is a message for my fellow citizens.
我把话说得清楚点 以免有人听不懂
And let me make this clear for the cheap seats.
我赌上性命
If I die on this show,
参加节目都是为了我最爱的两个人
I died for the two things I believe in.
我的妻子和我女儿
My wife and my kid.
其他的事和人我都不在乎
Everything else and everyone else can fuck off.
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
这里是《猎杀游戏》
It's The Running Man!
《猎杀游戏》
Game on!
继续周五之夜
Friday night!
开始吧
Here we go!
我们都知道那是什么声音
We all know what that sound is.
我们给劳夫林设置了奖金关卡
We're giving Miss Laughlin a run for her money.
她居然抛头露面 打算放手一搏
She rolled the dice on a very public appearance
就在圣杯赌场
at the Holy Grail Casino
却没想到猎手也会在那里
but didn't gamble that our Hunters would be there.
该死
Shit.
混♥蛋♥ 不要挡道
Move, asshole!
还是个暴脾气
Oh, she's a wild one.
要跑起来了
She's on the run!
天啊 天啊
Lordy, Lordy.
看来她输光了 真的吗
Looks like she went bust. Or did she?
跑 他们有枪
Go, they got guns!
跑 真是混♥蛋♥
Go! Fucking shitbag!
去死吧 麦康
Suck it, McCone!
老娘赢定了
Kiss my ass!
暂停一下
Hold it right there.
不
No...
别做梦了 劳夫林
Not so fast, Miss Laughlin.
你不会有辉煌的结局
No blaze of glory for you,
只能像根人形蜡烛
just a human candle
在内华达州荒凉的公路上慢慢熄灭
fizzling out on a lonely Nevada road.
珍妮·劳夫林 猎物已死
Jenni Laughlin. Runner down.
我知道你在想什么
Now, I know what you're thinking.
鲍比·提 你们没杀掉劳夫林啊
"Bobby T, you didn't get the kill."
已死亡
Dead.
没错 不是我们干的
No, we didn't.
是这两位
But they did.
可恶
Damn.
认识一下杰夫和吉托
Meet Jeff and Jeeto.
两个勇敢守护社区的人
Brave defenders of their community.
放录像
Roll the tape.
抱歉 猎手们
Sorry, Hunters.
劳夫林
Laughlin.
你们不过是坏了我的兴致
All you managed to kill was my vibe.
孩子们记住 别酒后开车
Remember, kids, don't drink and drive.
除非你是车神
Unless you're good at it.
烧死她
Get her!
该死
Damn.
杰夫的摄像头 吉托的摄像头
Jeff's cam. Jeeto's cam.
这些画面真精彩
That's some hot footage, kids!
除了现金奖励
Beyond their cash reward,
这两个孩子还会得到
Jeff and Jeeto will receive
终生供应的超级脆趣味麦片
a lifetime supply of Fun Twinks cereal!
超级脆趣味麦片
Fun Twinks cereal!
现在
And then...
劳夫林 理查兹 简斯基
Laughlin, Richards, Jansky...
只剩一个了
there was one.
没错
That's right.
本·理查兹是你们最后的猎物
Ben Richards is your final Runner.
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
如果他能活到午夜
If he survives till midnight,
他将成为自第一季以来最成功的选手
he'll be our most successful contestant since season one!
快点进来
Come on, hurry.
被平民抢了人头
Hate civilian kills.
猎手们全都气疯了
Hunters will be out for blood.
形势会越来越严峻
Things are gonna start ramping up.
来吧
Come on.
今晚他们要是启动基因追踪器
I wouldn't be surprised if they fire up
我都不会惊讶
the DNA sniffers tonight.
我不需要其他东西
I don't want anything else.
也不需要其他人来烦我
I don't need anyone else.
真是个硬汉
What a tough guy.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
我不打算结交新朋友 别找我要签名
I'm not looking for new friends. Don't ask for an autograph.
小埃
Eltie!
万一这家伙在德里呢
What if he's in Derry?
他不在德里 妈妈
He's not in Derry, Mom.
别担心 没事
Don't worry, it's fine.
电影精选列表