Thank you.
你就待在那里 直到我另有通知
You can remain there until I say otherwise.
我需要点时间和理查兹先生单独谈谈
I need a moment to have a word with Mr. Richards
讨论一件敏感事宜
to discuss a sensitive matter.
我们私聊
Let's keep this between us.
不久之前 干我这行的人还认为
You know, it wasn't too long ago that someone with my job
强行给社会灌输一些伪善的道德说教
thought it was more important to force some hypocritical moral message down society's throat
要比单纯去娱乐大众还要重要
than to simply entertain them.
他们忘记了幻觉的力量 明星的力量
They forgot about the power of illusion, the power of the star,
而这正是你 理查兹具备的
which is what you are, Richards.
因此你应该有专属于你自己的节目
And this is why we want to offer you your own show.
想象一下
Now picture it.
一个曾经的猎物 通过正义复仇得到救赎
A former Runner redeemed through righteous vengeance,
彻底扭转人生
turns his life around
成为捍卫正义的强大力量
to become a lethal force for good.
人们会称他为
They call him...
终极猎手
The Hunter.
董事会已经授权我
The board has authorized me
每一季付给你五百万新美元
to pay you 5 million new dollars per season.
只有一个条件
There's only one condition.
你坐好 看完节目开场
Sit back, watch the intro
等鲍比给你信♥号♥♥
and when Bobby cues you,
就把飞机上的猎手都干掉
kill every Hunter on that jet.
条件达成后
Condition met,
我会远程驾驶飞机返回电视台的专用机场
I'll remotepilot you back to the studio jetport,
届时美国总统将亲自授予你 "六号♥猎手"称号♥
where the president of the United States will induct you as "Hunter Number Six,"
这是我考虑的另一个节目名
another title idea I'm playing with.
数据显示复仇剧情 复仇
The data says the revenge plot... Revenge?
复什么仇
Revenge for what?
谁会愚蠢到支持一个杀掉国家英雄的人
Who is gonna root for a guy who kills your national heroes?
少来这套 丹
I call bullshit, Dan.
创意方面交给我来操心
Let me worry about the creative.
我不干
No deal.
那就说真♥相♥
The truth, then.
为你的妻子女儿复仇
Revenge for your wife and child.
我凭什么相信你
Why would I ever believe you?
动动脑子 要是她们还活着
Because, if they were still alive,
我就会用枪指着她们逼着你听我的话
I'd hold them at gunpoint and force you to do whatever I want.
我会折磨她们来威胁你
And torture them right in front of you.
本来我想瞒着你的
I didn't want to show you this.
可是现在情况紧急
But I'm out of time to save your life.
你杀掉的那个猎手是核心成员
The Hunter you killed was part of a tight crew.
麦康和驾驶舱里的猎手
McCone and the men in that cockpit
飞去了合作市
flew to CoOp City
找到了希拉和凯西♥藏♥身的地方
to Sheila and Cathy's secret Uptown location.
不
No.
家庭联盟的特工给他们放了行 然后
They badged their way past the Family Alliance agents and...
我很抱歉 本
I'm sorry, Ben.
总有些不好的意外
Not all accidents are happy.
不
No.
我们希望你能赢
We want you to win.
观众们已经站在你这边了
The audience is already on your side.
一旦我向他们播放麦康
Once I show them footage of McCone
和他的手下杀害你家人的录像
and his men killing your family,
他们会誓死追随你
they will follow you into hell.
这会让你的故事更加精彩
Think of what this does for your narrative.
离节目开始还有三十秒 本
Thirty seconds to showtime, Ben.
餐厨区的咖啡台旁边有一把枪
You'll find a gun by the coffee station in the galley.
但如果主题曲结束前你还不签约
But if you don't sign before the theme music ends,
我会命令杀害你家人的混♥蛋♥把你也干掉
I'll order the bastards that killed your family to kill you, too.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
发 发生什么事了
What's happening?
看节目就知道了
Tune in and find out.
免费电视
FreeVee.
《猎杀游戏》
The Running Man.
各位请安静
Everyone, everyone, please settle.
不不
Now, now.
各位观众
Running fans!
今天我们怀着沉重的心情开始这一集
We start today's episode with a heavy heart.
我们《猎杀游戏》节目组坚信要遵守规则
We here at The Running Man believe in following the rules.
让我痛心的是我们最重视的一条规则
So it pains me to tell you that one of our most important rules
被我们委以执法重任的人亲手破坏了
has been broken by the very men we entrust to enforce them.
麦康总司令和他的猎手们
Chief McCone and his Hunters.
这条规则就是
And that rule is
我们需要保护猎物的家人免受伤害
we protect the Runner's family from harm.
规则21 保护猎物的家人免受伤害
Rule 21: Protect Runner's family from harm.
限制级画面
Graphic content.
否则没人会来参赛
No one would play if we didn't.
我们认为 让理查兹
We thought it only fair to let Richards
来对此严重违规行为执行惩罚才算公平
administer the penalty for this grave infraction.
画面切到理查兹的时候
As we go live to Richards,
希望他能够撑得住
we pray he has what it takes.
理查兹
Hey, Richards.
你在煮咖啡
You making coffee?
是啊
Yeah.
你要尝尝吗
How do you take it?
高度警告
Altitude alert.
高度警告
Altitude alert.
远程驾驶已启动
Remote pilot engaged.
已解除
Disengaged.
高度报♥警♥
Altitude alert.
远程驾驶已启动
Remote pilot engaged.
现在
And then...
就剩一个了
there was one.
理查兹还活着
Richards lives!
三名猎手倒下
Three Hunters down.
但他们中最致命的那位
But the deadliest among them
仍在这架飞机的某个地方
is still somewhere on this jet.
他拿走了另一个降落伞 我拦不住他
He took the other parachute. I couldn't stop him.
把那个背上
Strap that on.
低下头躲好
Keep your head down.
猎物变成了猎手
The prey has become the predator.
麦康被困住了
McCone is trapped.
无处可逃 无处可躲
Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.
理查兹先生正在检查
Mr. Richards is checking
V字形飞机的所有高档洗手间
all of the FlyingV's executive toilets.
四个都没有
That's four.
导火索已经点燃
The fuse has been lit.
现在只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time.
好了 关键时刻
Okay, here we go.
答案即将揭晓
The moment of truth.
第六个混♥蛋♥
Six, bitch.
真是太让人失望了
Uhoh. That's got to be disappointing.
观众们 气氛从没这么紧张过
The tension is higher than ever,Running fans.
一切都取决于这一刻
It all comes down to this.
本
Ben!
不
Whoa! No!
想知道是谁阻止了你和孩子团聚吗
You want to know who's stopping you from seeing your kid again?
就是你
You!
不
No!
糟糕
Oh, no.
理查兹遭受了重创 但他还...
Richards has taken a savage blow but he's still...
闭上你的臭嘴 鲍比
Shut the fuck up, Bobby!
连我都被无情抛弃了 你还能善终吗
If this is how they fire me, what do you think they'll do to you?
蠢货
Chump.
你以为只有你得到过签约的机会吗
You think you're the only Runner ever got offered a deal?
你以为能撑过两周零几天就很了不起了吗
You think surviving two weeks and change makes you big shit?
试试撑二十九天
Try 29 days.
猜猜哪个是真♥相♥
What's more likely?
A 我杀了你的家人
A. I killed your family.
B 基利安骗了你
电影精选列表