If you press that button,
护卫队就会闯进来开枪
the NCG will come in firing.
懂吗 他们根本不在乎谁会被打死
Okay? They will not care who gets caught in the cross fire.
这栋房♥子会血流成河
It will be a bloodbath.
我们没必要让一大堆护卫
We don't need every Goon in the state
进家门吧
coming through that door, right?
别按
Don't.
耐特社区护卫队 您要举报什么罪行
Network Community Guard. What crime would you like to report?
本·理查兹刚刚闯进了我们家
Ben Richards just broke into my home!
好的 请原地待命
Okay, stay where you are.
为什么 我妈看见你了
Why? Ma saw you.
我们得走了
We got to get going.
不过走之前 给我五分钟找点乐子
I just need five minutes of fun with these guys before we do.
乐子
Fun?
去拿行李 我去拿杂♥志♥
Grab your stuff! I'll get the 'zines!
他们就要来抓你啦
They're coming to get you!
你根本不懂 这很危险
You're not listening. It's dangerous!
不
No!
妈 快进安全屋去
Mom, get in the safe room!
不 我要看着他死掉
No, Eltie, I want to see him die!
听到了吗 废物
You hear that, welf?
你就要死啦
You're gonna die!
他们来了
They're here.
妈
Mom!
他在这儿
He's here!
理查兹就在走廊里
Richards is in the hall!
妈 杀了他
Mom! Kill him!
不 放开我
Come on! Let me go!
不要 我要看他死 不行
No! I don't want to miss it! No!
我要看
I want to see!
我们走
Let's move!
这边 来吧
This way. Come on.
蠢货们 打错地方了
Yo, dipshits! You shot up the wrong hall!
我们在这边呢
We're over here!
疯狂水炮
Here we go.
游戏时间
Game time.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我们没时间玩游戏
We don't have time to play games!
怎么没有
Oh, yes, we do.
猎手最快到达现场的记录是四分三十秒
Fastest the Hunters ever arrived onscene was 4 minutes 30 seconds.
到时候我们早溜了
We'll be long gone by then.
快快快
Go! Go! Move!
大块头 看这里
Yoohoo! Hey, big boys!
(歌♥词大意)追着一个男孩穿过公园
(Chasing a boy through the park)
明明是他们认错了人
But they got the wrong guy.
却用子弹射穿他胸膛
They shot him through the chest.
♪负心人 负心人♪
♪ Running man, running man ♪
培根就要烤得脆脆的
I like my bacon extra crispy!
赶快离开这儿
We got to go, man!
跟我来
Follow me.
见鬼
Shit!
干掉他们
Take them out.
见鬼
Shit!
快点
Come on!
♪想要摧毁你的世界♪
♪ Wanna tear your world apart ♪
♪哦耶 没错♪
♪ Oh yeah, oh yeah ♪
快走
Let's go!
♪想要摧毁你的世界♪
♪ Wanna tear your world apart ♪
♪负心人 负心人♪
♪ Running man, running man ♪
为什么要上楼
Why are we upstairs?
♪负心人 负心人♪
♪ Running man, running man ♪
♪想要摧毁你的世界♪
♪ Wanna tear your world apart ♪
漂亮 好
Yes! Yes!
埃尔顿 为什么非要上楼
Elton! Why are we upstairs?
♪想要摧毁你的世界♪
♪ Wanna tear your world apart ♪
为了这个
For this!
你特意跑到楼上 就是为了滑下去
You brought us up here so you could slide down a pole?
我特意跑到楼上 是为了带你一起滑下去
I brought us up here so we could slide down a pole!
看 刚刚好四分钟
See? Four minutes flat.
我就说能跑掉
Told you we'd be long gone.
能跑掉
Long gone?
我们现在还在你的倒霉房♥子里
We are still in the goddamn house!
马上就走
Not for long!
战术手电 功率很强 是啊
Tactical flashlight. Pretty powerful. Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
我要割断你的脚筋 把你拖出去
I'm gonna sever your Achilles and drag you outside.
总司令想亲自干掉你 还要拍下来
Chief wants to end your run in person, on camera.
别让他接电♥话♥
Don't let him answer that!
他还在吗
Still there?
在
Yeah.
让他接
Put him on.
是找你的
It's for you.
看到他了
Ah! There he is.
干得漂亮 理查兹先生
Incredible work, Mr. Richards.
非常出色
You are killing it.
非常出色
你知不知道很多无辜的人都没命了
Killing it? People are dying, you fucking psychopath!
既然什么都能造假
If you can fake everything,
直接做个假节目不行吗
why don't you just fake the whole show?
我们当然也尝试过
Believe me, we have tried.
但用真人才能产生难以预测的效果
But humans bring that special unpredictable spark.
观众最喜欢好玩的意外事件
The audience lives for these happy accidents.
想听我的建议吗 免了
A little advice? I'll pass.
给我的家人打钱就行
Make sure my family gets the money.
理查兹 别走
Richards, don't go.
你依然可以赢得比赛 只是你必须动脑筋
You can still win this game, but you have to play it smart.
侦察球已经进入了隧♥道♥
I just sent a rover into that tunnel.
干掉那个猎手
Now finish off that Hunter
等我的信♥号♥♥再出来
and wait for my cue to exit.
你想让我♥干♥掉你自己的人
You want me to off one of your own guys?
都是为了节目效果
It's all good FreeVee.
好的 开机
Okay, on you in
准备 五 四
five... four...
三
three...
二
two...
一
one.
开始拍摄
And action.
快上车
Get in!
踩油门
Floor it!
门怎么办
What about the doors?
老天
Oh, shit!
抓稳了
Hold on!
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
沿着土路走
Down the dirt road.
这儿全都是土路
They're all dirt roads!
那边 上小路 好
There! The trail! Okay.
可真是
Son of a...
见鬼了
bitch.
过桥之后放我下来
Cross the bridge and drop me off.
我可以拖住他们
I can slow them down.
你走小路去掩体躲着
Take back roads to the shelter.
活下去就是胜利
Survival is the win!
这边
This way!
拿好地图
Take this map.
我爸的掩体在森林深处
Dad's bunker is in the middle of the forest.
记住理查兹
Remember, Richards...
你就是引爆装置
you're the initiator.
可以消灭理查兹
Green light on Richards.
你的逃亡到此为止了 理查兹
It's the end of your run, Richards.
不管了
Fuck it.
我就是引爆装置
I am the initiator.
电影精选列表