I want an NCG tactical team ready at the bottom of the stairs.
走 快上
Go! Go!
在大堂电梯安两个护卫
Get two guards in the lobby elevator.
如果他想爬井道 就向我报告
Report to me if he tries to climb the shaft.
所有猎手集结在一号♥集结点准备破门
All Hunters rally at staging one and stand by for the breach.
都听到命令了 战术一队跟我来
You heard the man! TacOne on me!
快 快 快
Let's go, go, go!
把自动冲撞器放下来
Bring down the autoram!
楼梯区域没问题
Stairs are clear.
战术一队列队待命 准备破门
TacOne standing by. Ready to breach.
行动开始
Action is go.
自动冲撞器已就绪 开撞
Autoram hot! Hit it!
失败 失败
No go! No go!
再撞
Hit it again.
该死
Oh, shit.
他有枪 压制他
He's got a gun! Light him up!
把他抓出来 把他抓出来 去死
Get him out! Get him out! Die!
可恶 去死
Damn! Die!
去死 你这个混♥蛋♥
Die, you bastard!
重新装弹
Reload!
重新装弹中
Reloading!
快出去 这地方要爆♥炸♥了
Get out of here! This place is about to blow!
我还活着呢 你们这些混♥蛋♥
I'm still here, you shiteaters!
耐特台 突发新闻 退伍军人之家发生爆♥炸♥
Network breaking news. Explosion at Veterans' Home.
芬威的退伍军人之家发生了一起爆♥炸♥惨案
Tragedy strikes as an explosion at the YVA in Fenway
夺走了八名耐特社区护卫队员的生命
takes the lives of eight Network Community Guards.
贝琳达·布雷将在现场
Belinda Brave coming to you live from the scene
为您带来事故的最新动态
of a powerful blast that shook Boston to its core earlier tonight.
今晚的突发强力爆♥炸♥ 让波士顿全城为之震动
目前还不清楚是否找到了 本·理查兹的尸体
No confirmation yet on whether Ben Richards's body has been recovered.
据我们所知 猎物现在仍然逍遥法外
As far as we know, the Runner is still at large.
《猎杀游戏》的惊心直播变得致命
A thrilling live update of The Running Man turned deadly.
出来吧
Hey, come on out.
我知道你在这
I know you're here.
过来 小间谍
Come here, you little rat!
放开我
Get off me!
是你举报我的吗
You the one who reported me?
不是我 我没有告密
It wasn't me! I ain't no rat!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
放开我 我会让我大哥来解决
Let me go! I'ma get big bro to take care of you.
我这么厉害 你以为你大哥打得过我吗
You think your big bro can kick my ass after what I just went through?
他不是要打你 是要救你
He's not gonna kick your ass, he's gonna save it!
你需要帮助
You need help!
宵禁时间 请...
Suspect at large. Curfew enforced.
哥们 你必须避开这些街道
We've got to get off these streets, man.
这里到处都是护卫和追兵
Goons and zooms all up in this bitch.
每个人都在找你
Everyone's looking for you.
宵禁时间
Curfew enforced.
待在这里 我马上回来
Hey. Hey, yo, stay here. I'll be right back.
我罩着你 理查兹
I got you, Richards.
追捕他 追捕他
Hunt him down! Hunt him down!
谢谢
Thank you.
追捕他
Hunt him down!
杀死护卫
Kill a Guard.
奖励八万新美元
Reward: 80,000 new dollars.
第五天
Day Five.
跑!
Run!
不要外出
Remain indoors.
他在这里
He's in here.
不要外出
Remain indoors.
不
Nah.
我说了
Told you.
本·理查兹
Ben Richards?
没有猎物能在直播中存活 你怎么会...
No Runner ever survived a live update. How the hell...
不要外出
Remain indoors!
这边 过来
Inside, inside, inside!
我可以付你钱
I can pay you.
今晚带我离开这里
Just get me off the street for the night.
你休想
Hell, nah.
五新美元 什么
Five ND. What?
我们要街头药物
Boy! We need street meds.
我们妹妹得了癌症 病得很重
Our sister got cancer, real bad.
拿十新美元
Make it ten.
给买♥♥她好药 天啊
Get her the good stuff. Goddamn.
你现在可值钱了
Hell of a price on your head.
你能跑多快 理查兹
How fast can you run, Richards?
一天比一天快
Faster every day.
这里的破坏实在是太惊人了
Just a shocking amount of destruction here.
耐特社区护卫队
The NCG on tactical alert
邻近地区的小队蜂拥而入
as units pour in from neighboring districts,
为他们倒下的兄弟伸张正义
seeking justice for their fallen brethren.
耐特社区护卫炸♥弹♥小组
The NCG bomb squad is on the scene
正在废墟中寻找证据
combing through the rubble for evidence.
初步报告显示
Preliminary reports indicate
理查兹当时在地下室引发了爆♥炸♥
Richards set off the explosion in the basement.
他的尸体还没找到
His body is yet to be found.
但一名专家私下告诉我
But as one specialist told me off the record...
宝贝 是时候了
Baby. It's time.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你只需要录像举报我
You could set your grandkids up for life with one Record and Report.
就可以让子孙衣食无忧
你觉得耐特公♥司♥会付奖金给我们
You think the Network would rather pay us reward money
还是会编些借口逮捕我们
or make up some bullshit and arrest us?
要是我给你足够的钱
What if I gave you enough
能给你妹妹买♥♥来真正的药呢
to get your sister real pharms?
比如五百新美元
Say 500 new.
我能帮你逃出波士顿
I can get you out of Boston,
但不是为了钱
but it won't be for money.
哥们
Bro.
这家伙肯定逃不了
This dude ain't going nowhere.
这儿到处都是护卫队 真的
Goons got the hood surrounded. Reality.
住嘴
Stop.
只要打一小针 一切都会没事的
Just a little pinch and everything's gonna be okay.
理查兹能活下来吗
Does Richards live?
《猎杀游戏》 明晚八点
Find out tomorrow night on The Running Man, 8 o'c...
明晚八点《猎杀游戏》告诉你
你看起来挺聪明的
You know, you seem like a smart cat.
为什么非要成为这帮家伙
What made you sign up to be a cog
宣传机器里的齿轮呢
in their propaganda machine?
我的家人很需要钱
I'm just trying to take care of my family.
就像你的妹妹
Just like you and your sister.
小琼
June.
我的孩子病了
When my kid was sick,
我寄钱给妻子帮她看病
I sent my wife enough to get her well.
现在我想赚够钱 不过穷日子
Now I'm trying to win enough to get them out.
我女儿才两岁
She's only two.
如果赚够了
So if I do my job,
她都不会记得自己住过贫民窟
she'll never even remember Slumside.
好吧 理查兹
Okay, Richards.
我帮你越过封锁线
I can get you past that blockade.
但我需要几天时间做准备
But I'll need a couple days to set it up,
你暂时先躲在这里
so hide out here in the meantime.
如果你够聪明 就可以撑过三十天
You know, you could go the full 30 if you play it smart.
你为什么这么有经验
And what makes you such an expert?
过来你就知道了
Tune in and find out.
准备好听课吧
Welcome to the Pulpit.
使徒
The Apostle.
我要的不多 刚好够就行
I don't need much, just enough.
可是为什么这么难得到
But why is it so hard to get?
免费频道大型节目
Big show on FreeVee.
《猎杀游戏》到底有怎样的内♥幕♥
What goes on behind the scenes of The Running Man?
欢迎收看《使徒》第三十集
Welcome to The Apostle, episode 30.
电影精选列表