我们去喝一杯 然后再讨论这个问题
We'll get a drink and discuss that.
但现在 工作室
But right now, the studio
我都能尝到它们的味道了
so far up my ass, I can taste them.
我们需要你的第三幕 好的
We need your third act. Okay. Yep.
第三幕有问题吗
You having problems with the third act?
我们要去 要去做的事情 现在
We're gonna, we're gonna go and do things right now.
我得写出来 我这就去写 我只是
I need to write it. I'm gonna go write it. I just
就像工作室想要我一样
It's like the studio are wanting me
将爱情故事曲折化 使结局皆大欢喜
to contort the love story so that it all ends happily
一切都那么美好
and everything's rosy and
乔迪 但我觉得如果我
Jody, Jody, Jody. But I feel like if I
那么 也许这就是我们要走的路
lean into reality, then maybe that's the way to go.
而大多数爱情故事都不会有好结局 通常是这样
And most love stories don't end well. Usually.
明白我的意思吗 我坚决不同意这种说法
Know what I mean? I strongly disagree with that,
所以我们应该剪掉它
so we should keep chopping it up.
是吗 我们应该吗
Yeah? Should we?
这很重要 这是结局
It's important. It's the ending.
好的
Okay.
先生
Sir?
咦 你好
Huh? Hi.
是的 你好
Yeah. Hi.
嗯 我听说你对
Um, I hear that you're interested
水果拼盘感兴趣
in a-a fruit platter.
凯文 是的
Kevin? Yes.
是的 好吧 那么
Yes. Okay, so
它在 它在冰上
It's-it's on it's on ice.
没错 好了 对不起
Yep. There we go. Sorry.
喂
Hello?
您如何看待分屏
What do you think about split screen?
乔迪 是的
Jody? Yeah.
我打电♥话♥可以吗 你说打电♥话♥给
Is this okay I'm calling? You said to call and
是的 没事 是吗 我们可以把它切碎吗
Yes. Yeah, it's fine. Yeah? We could chop it up?
这 我们把它切碎吧
It's, uh Let's chop it up.
这是一个好时机 我什么都没做
It's a good time. I'm not doing anything.
好的 好极了 呃 那么 分屏 对吗
Okay. Great. Uh, so, split screen, right?
你觉得它像怀旧超级酷吗
Do you think that it's, like, nostalgic super cool
还是你认为这只是个噱头
or do you think it's a gimmick?
嗯 我觉得这可能会很酷
Um, I think it could be super cool.
嗯 你想怎么用
Mm-hmm? Yeah, how do you, uh, want to use it?
我的意思是 你知道 告诉我一切
I mean, you know, tell me. Tell me everything.
告诉我 你的愿景是什么
Tell me, you know, about your vision.
所以 我喜欢他们一起出现在银幕上
So, I like that they're on-screen together.
但他们在不同的世界 对
But they are in separate worlds Right.
你知道 视觉上和情感上
you know, visually and emotionally.
所以 你已经有了这个非常明显的鸿沟
So you've got this very prominent divide
恋人之间
between the lovers.
我想要这样
And I want that.
你想要分♥裂♥ 我想分♥裂♥ 是的
You want the divide? I want the divide, yes.
嗯
Hmm.
这很有趣 因为我并不觉得
It's funny 'cause I-I didn't get the impression
他们之间有那么多的隔阂
that there was that much keeping them apart.
好吧 你还没看过剧本
Well, you haven't read the script.
到目前为止 我只知道外星女士和牛仔
All I know so far is that the alien lady and the cowboy
他们遇到的问题似乎很容易解决
are having what seem to be pretty manageable problems.
乔迪 这个怎么样
Jody? Jod How's this?
可处理的问题
Manageable problems?
外星人入侵地球 让地球变得支离破碎
The aliens invaded Earth, and they left it in tatters.
所以制片厂一直在推动这件事
So this whole thing the studio are pushing for,
"爱能战胜一切"
the "love conquers all" thing
我不信
I'm not buying it.
我得承认 听到你这么说我很惊讶
Well, I have to admit that I'm surprised to hear you say that.
为什么
Why?
我只是个穿着霓虹灯衣服的男孩
Well, I'm just a boy in a neon suit
站在一个女孩面前 提醒她
standing in front of a girl, reminding her
《诺丁山》是她最喜欢的电影
that Notting Hill is her favorite movie
每年圣诞节 她都会看《真爱至上》
and she watches Love Actually every year at Christmas.
今年我又看了一遍
Well, you know, I watched it again this year,
事实上 我并不喜欢它
and I didn't love it, actually.
哇 比我想的还糟 是啊 我被毁了
Wow, it's worse than I thought. Yeah, I'm ruined.
对诺丁山来说 今天也是个悲伤的日子
Yeah, it's a really sad day for Notting Hill as well.
那些 "从此幸福快乐 "的东西 取消订阅吧
That "happily ever after" stuff, unsubscribe me.
我没有在《诺丁山》中得到 "从此幸福快乐"
I didn't get "happily ever after" from Notting Hill.
你在说什么 你当然在说
What are you talking about? Of course you did.
有吗 当然有 他们
Did you? Yes, of course. They're ly
他们在公园的长椅上 她把头埋在他的膝盖里
They're on the park bench. She's got her head in his knee.
她是个 "普通女孩"
She's a "regular girl."
也许吧 但我们还不能确定
Maybe, but we don't know for sure
她不会再回到街上工作了
she's not gonna go back to working the street.
我们只知道 一开始
All we know is that in the beginning,
除了接吻 她几乎什么都能做
she's pretty much up for anything but kissing,
最后 她愿意和他接吻
and in the end, she's open to kissing him.
不 不 这给了我们希望
No. No. And it gives us hope.
你把茱莉亚·罗伯茨的电影想得太复杂了
You have got your Julia Roberts movies so twisted.
这就是我们想要的 一点希望
And that's all we want. A little hope.
不 那是《风月俏佳人》
No, that is Pretty Woman,
在那里 她是一位夜女郎
where she is a lady of the night,
这里是诺丁山
and this is Notting Hill,
在那里 她是一位非常有名的女演员
where she's a very famous actress.
别听我的
Oh. Well, don't listen to me.
我知道什么 听着 你是导演
What do I know? Look, you're the director.
你会做出正确的选择
You're gonna make the right choice.
我只是说 对于像我这样的人来说
I'm just saying, for people like me,
他们不一定能理解分屏的隐喻
who may not necessarily get the metaphor of the split screen.
你可能无法理解更深层次的隐喻
You may not get the deeper metaphor,
但你会看到的
but you're gonna see it.
你会看到它们之间有一条明亮的界线
You're gonna see this bright line between them
我们会痛不欲生的
that we're gonna ache to see blur.
你知道 但也许不能
You know, but maybe it can't.
也许没有
Mm. Maybe it doesn't.
好吧 好吧 是的
Right. Right. Yeah.
但我们又知道什么呢
But what do we know, right?
因为我们现在只知道
'Cause all we know at this point
是牛仔喜欢外星人
is that the cowboy likes the alien.
外星人喜欢牛仔吗
Does the alien like the cowboy?
她在犹豫不决
She's on the fence.
对
Right.
因为他们有问题
Because they got problems.
因为她是外星人 而他是牛仔 这是个问题
Because she's an alien and he's a cowboy, and that's a problem.
但这是他们无法克服的问题吗
But is it a problem they can't overcome?
这里有一个问题
Here's a question.
他们会尝试吗
Are they even gonna try?
你怎么看
What do you think?
你认为他们会尝试吗
Do you think they're gonna try?
我想
I think
我认为这是一场伟大的头脑风暴
I think this was a great brainstorm.
所以
So
你是怎么决定分屏的
what'd you decide about the split screen?
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我觉得你不需要
I don't think you need it.
我认为这些角色之间的联♥系♥是如此紧密
I think the connection between these characters is so strong
他们之间不会有任何阻隔
that nothing can come between them.
乔迪
Jod?
乔迪
Jody?
有人吗 冰上的死人
Hello? Dead guy on ice.
什么
What?
酒店里有个冰上的死人 盖尔
There's a dead guy on ice at the hotel, Gail.
等等 对不起你在说什么
Wait. Sorry. What are you talking about?
好吧 如果你觉得说不通的话
Well, if you think that doesn't make sense,
不要点果盘 等一下
don't order the fruit plate. Hold on.
你真的告诉我你刚看到一具尸体
You're seriously telling me you've just seen a dead body?
电影精选列表