我唱卡拉OK要迟到了
I'm late for karaoke.
让·克劳德
Jean-Claude!
莱德的电♥话♥在哪儿
Ryder's phone. Where is it?
我在做什么 我在做什么
What am I doing? What am I doing?
他离开小镇让你伤心了 谁
You sad that he left town? Who?
柯尔特 不 他没有
Colt. No, he didn't.
他来了 他要来唱卡拉OK
He's coming here. He's swinging by to sing some karaoke.
乔迪 没有
Jody. No.
我把票给他了
I I gave him the tickets.
我看见了 我看到了
I see it! I see it!
调动你的核心力量
Engage your core.
我需要他把电影拍完
I need him to finish the movie.
为什么 为什么不跟我说
Why would why wouldn't you talk to me about it?
给我
Give me that.
很好
Fine.
叫我胆小鬼
Call me chicken.
啊
Huh?
好吧 好吧 硬汉
All right. Okay, tough guy.
好吧 让·克劳德
Okay, Jean-Claude.
等这事完了 我请你喝一杯
I'll buy you a drink when this is over.
攻击
Attaque!
走开 救命 救命
Get away! Help! Help!
你一直心不在焉 应该跟我说的
You've been so distracted. You should have spoken to me.
这交叉的电线 打扰一下
This crossed wires Excuse me.
能再给我一杯吗 谢谢
Can I get another, please? Thank you.
天啊
God!
让我出去
Get me out!
退后退后 退后 退后
Stay back! Stay back! Stay back! Stay back!
我以为你想让我摆脱他
I thought you wanted me to get rid of him.
他就这么走了
And he just left?
我需要帮手
Gonna need a hand out here.
你为谁工作 莱德在哪
Who are you working for?! Where's Ryder?!
我不知道 我不知道 告诉我他在哪儿
I don't know! I don't know! Tell me where he is!
哦
Oh.
电♥话♥在哪里 特技演员
Where's the phone, stuntman?
我需要那段视频
I need that video!
哇 他没告诉你
Wow, he didn't tell you.
让·克劳德
Jean-Claude!
能再给我一杯吗
Can I get another one, please?
谢谢
I Thank you.
我真的以为自己在尽职尽责
I really thought I was doing my job.
没事的 没事的
It's fine. It's fine.
但你知道吗 他可以为所欲为
But you know what? He can do whatever he wants.
他是一个成年男性 应该随心所欲
He's an adult human male, and he should do as he pleases.
他应该 对 没错
He should just Right. Yeah, he is.
你知道 走自己的路 你知道吗
you know, go his own way, you know?
但这意味着你现在可以集中精力了
But that means y-you can focus up now.
是的 我知道 你有一个巨大的
Yeah. You know, you have a massive
你知道你手上有一大笔钱吗
Do you know you have a big, fat hit on your hands?
我知道
I know. Yeah.
正午时分
It's High Noon at High Noon.
宇宙的边缘
the edge of the universe. Edge of the universe.
是的 你自己听听
Yes. Hear it yourself.
忘了他吧 只是
Forget about him. Just
好了 下一个是乔迪
All right, uh, next up, uh, we got a Jody.
家里有乔迪吗 天啊 是的
Is there a Jody in the house? Wow. God. Yes!
就在这儿 就在这儿 啊 她来了
Right here, right here! Ah. There she is.
为乔迪鼓掌
Big round of applause for Jody!
其实我想换首歌♥
I actually want to change my song.
哦 呃 好吧 好的
Oh, uh, okay. Yeah. Yeah.
那个 哦
That one. Oh.
我怎能让你一走了之
How can I just let you walk away
让你走得无影无踪
Just let you leave without a trace
当我站在这里与你一起呼吸时
When I stand here taking every breath with you?
哦 哦
Ooh, ooh
你是唯一一个
You're the only one
谁真正了解我
Who really knew me at all
你怎么能就这样离开我
How can you just walk away from me
当我只能眼睁睁看着你离开时
When all I can do is watch you leave?
让·克劳德
Jean-Claude.
因为我们分享过欢笑和痛苦
'Cause we've shared the laughter and the pain
甚至共同流泪
And even shared the tears
你是唯一一个
You're the only one
谁真正了解我
Who really knew me at all
现在看看我吧
So take a look at me now
嗯 只有一个空位
Well, there's just an empty space
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
这里没有任何东西可以提醒我
And there's nothing left here to remind me
只记得你的脸
Just the memory of your face
哦 现在看看我
Ooh, take a look at me now
嗯 只有一个空位
Well, there's just an empty space
你回到我身边
And you coming back to me
是逆境
Is against the odds
这就是我必须面对的问题
And that's what I've got to face
我希望我能让你转过身来
I wish I could just make you turn around
转身看我哭泣
Turn around and see me cry
我有太多的话想对你说
There's so much I need to say to you
这么多原因
So many reasons why
你是唯一一个
You're the only one
谁真正了解我
Who really knew me at all
来吧 每个人 大家一起来
Come on, everyone. Everybody.
现在看看我吧
So take a look at me now
嗯 只有一个空位
Well, there's just an empty space
这里没有任何东西可以提醒我
And there's nothing left here to remind me
下车吧 婊♥子♥
Get off, bitch!
现在 看看我
Now, take a look at me now
为了等你
But to wait for you
刹车我刹不住
Brake! I can't!
有东西卡住了
There's something stuck!
让·克劳德 你在干什么
Jean-Claude, what are you doing?!
你坐在那儿干嘛
What are you just sitting there for?!
现在好好看看我
Take a good look at me now
哦
Oh.
你还好吗
You okay?
你
You?
但等待你 是我唯一能做的
But to wait for you is all I can do
这就是我必须面对的问题
And that's what I've got to face
现在好好看看我
Take a good look at me now
因为我还会站在这里
'Cause I'll still be standing here
你不顾一切地回到我身边
And you coming back to me is against all odds
这是我必须抓住的机会
It's the chance I've got to take.
午夜 变得紧张的柯尔特
Midnight, getting uptight Colt?
你在哪里
And where are you?
乔迪在哪
Where's Jody?
她走了 你去哪儿了
She left. Where were you?
在狂欢派对上 下水道里
At a rave? In a sewer?
这狗是怎么回事 说来话长
What's with the dog? It's a long story.
给我一杯冰镇日落和一杯水
Give me a sunset on ice and a water back.
马上就来
Coming right up.
您所做的事情
Things that you do
我想走 却又跑回你身边
I want to walk, but I run back to you
这是什么
What's this?
是莱德的电♥话♥
It's Ryder's phone.
你为什么有莱德的手♥机♥ 我只知道
Why do you have Ryder's phone? All I know is
一些真正的坏人正在试图得到它
some really bad guys are trying to get it.
你是认真的吗 什么
Are you serious? What?
我只是想知道里面有什么
I just got to figure out what's on there.
然后找到莱德 让他完成乔迪的电影
Then find Ryder and get him to finish Jody's movie.
好吧 好吧 妈的 是的
Okay. Well, shit, yeah.
温迪 她在这方面简直就是个技术天才
Venti, she's like a tech genius at this stuff.
电影精选列表