嘿 丹 请司机上车
Hey, Dan, I need the driver in the car now, please.
好了 潮水要来了
Okay, the tide's coming up. Okay.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Appreciate you.
是乔迪吗 是的 是乔迪
Is that Jody? Yes, it's Jody.
她说我什么了
She say something about me?
别 你的脸 别这样
Stop with your-your face. Stop it. Stop it.
她没说你什么
She didn't say anything about you.
上车
Get in the car!
这对她来说真的很重要
This is really important to her.
是的 这对她很重要
Yes, it's important to her.
这是动漫展还是什么
Is this Comic-Con or something? Hall H.
现在就是这种时候
"This is one of those times,
不管是一英寸还是一英里 赢了就是赢了
whether it's an inch or a mile, a win is a win."
很简单 速度与激♥情♥
That's easy. Fast and the Furious.
啊
Ah!
我们走吧 你能行的
Let's go. You got this.
你看到咖啡小姐了吗
Did you see the coffee lady?
她戴着一顶帽子
She was wearing, like, a hat.
我看到你在车里 好的
I see you in the car. Okay.
请让医护人员就位
Let's get the medics in place, please.
这是英雄套装 之后还有五套
This is the hero set. I've got five more after that.
准备好了吗 丹 准备好了
Are you ready, Dan? Yeah.
摇滚乐 准备
Rock and roll. Lock it up!
谢谢 还有三分钟
Thank you. Three minute away
好了 各位
Okay, folks,
他已经系好安全带 特技准备就绪
he's buckled in. Stunts are ready.
祝你好运 柯尔特
Godspeed, Colt.
每个人都知道自己的位置
Everybody knows their spots.
每个人都知道自己的责任
Everybody knows their responsibilities.
FX 请开火吧
FX, please go hot on the cannon.
这样做是正确的
Do this right.
好了 现在开炮
Okay, engaging the cannon now.
我们这样做是安全的 每个人都能回家
We do this safe and everybody goes home.
为大炮充电
Charging the cannon.
加农炮中的压力为 2000PSI
2,000 PSI in the cannon.
特技不错
Stunts is good.
大炮威力十足
Cannon is hot.
摄像头 我们在哪里
Cameras, where are we at?
你在拍摄吗 一号♥机
Are you rolling? Camera one?
一号♥摄像机上来 二号♥摄像机
Speed on one. Camera two?
三号♥摄像机
Speed. Camera three?
数到三
Speed on three.
背景介绍 三二一
Background. And three, two, one.
行动 行动 行动
Action, action, action!
好了 伙计们 保持冷静
All right, guys, stay frosty.
三二一
Three, two, one!
丹 我要他靠近镜头 收到
Dan, I need him close to the camera now. Copy that!
听着 我不想成为那样的人
Look, I don't want to be that guy,
但沙子有点松
but the sand's a little loose.
我没有任何牵引力
I can't get any traction.
当我这样做时 它就会跳起来
When I do, it jumps,
所以 如果你再靠近 就会失去相机
so if you get any closer, you're gonna lose the camera.
我知道 我知道 但还是进去吧
I know, I know, but get in there.
你能行的 宝贝 往上走 往上走
You got this, baby! Move up, move up.
不 不 没那么近 哦 什么
No, no, not that close. Oh. What the
继续
Keep rolling.
我们还有七台摄像机 继续拍摄
We have seven more cameras. Keep rolling!
好的
Okay!
三二一 准备就绪
Ready in three, two, one!
没有人进去
Nobody goes in
直到特技表演结束
until stunts gives the all clear.
他还好吗 柯尔特 你没事吧
Is he all right? Colt, you all right?
快 抓住他快 抓住他
Quickly, get him. Come on, get him.
快进去 我的天啊
Just get in there. Oh, my God.
慢点 慢点柯尔特 你做到了
Easy, easy. Colt, you did it!
八卷半
Eight and a half rolls!
来吧 你还好吗 你还好吗
Come on, you okay? You good?
你还好吗
You good? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
乔迪来了 等等 好的
Jody's coming. Hold on. Okay.
很好 丹 他还好吗
So good, Dan. Is he good?
当然 太好了 太好了
Yeah, of course. So good, so good.
很棒
Loved it, loved it.
难以置信 好吧
Incredible. Okay.
这是谁的主意
Whose idea was this?
我认为这是盖尔的主意 我以为是你的主意
I think it was Gail's idea. I thought it was your idea.
我是昨天才知道的
I-I just found out about this yesterday.
丹 别这样
Dan, come on.
我没有同意他 没有同意他
I didn't approve him. I didn't approve him.
我绝不会同意他
I would never have approved him.
她不同意
She didn't approve me.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我没有被同意
I'm not approved.
有趣的举动 真的吗
Interesting move. Really.
真的很有趣 只是很随意
Really interesting. Just very casual.
你来了 出现了 "我是你的新替身演员"
Here you are, you show up, and, "I'm your new stuntman."
别这么做 你不能这么做 什么
Don't do that. You can't do that. What?
导演一部电影 你的帽子要掉了
Directing a movie. Your hat's coming off.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我想这是个误会 很明显
I think there's been a misunderstanding. Clearly.
因为在我的印象中
Because I was under the impression that
你确实希望我在这里
you did want me here.
这是痴心妄想 我们已经一年没说话了
That's a delusional thought. We haven't spoken in a year.
我们别谈这个了 盖尔 但盖尔告诉我
Let's not get into it. Gail, Gail But Gail told me
你希望我在这里 好吧 随便
that you wanted me here. Okay. Whatever.
我根本不在乎 但你把摄像机弄坏了
I don't even care about it, but you clipped the camera.
我有点生疏了
I-I-I'm a little rusty.
动漫展的镜头被毁了 很难过 我知道
Comic-Con shot ruined. I'm sor I know.
H厅 这可是件大事 是啊
Hall H. It's a big deal. Yeah. Yeah.
祝贺你 谢谢
Congratulations. Thank you.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
导演这一切看起来很适合你
This whole director thing looks good on you.
就连园艺帽也是如此
Even the gardening hat, somehow.
每个人都穿 这就像一个固定的东西
Everyone wears them. It's like a set thing.
好吗 我看到了 这是
Okay? Yeah, I see it. It's
他们没有你做得那么好 仅此而已
They're not making it look as good as you are, that's all.
我并不是想炫耀 只是实话实说
And I'm not trying to be fla I'm just saying the facts.
但你穿什么都好看
But you look good in everything.
你穿什么都好看 随便啦
You look good in nothing. Whatever.
不 我不是那个意思 真的吗 这不是
No, I don't mean it like that. Really? This isn't
但你穿什么都好看 这不是工作
But you do look good in nothing. This isn't work
这行不通的 我是说 你
This isn't gonna work. I mean, you do.
但这不是我
But it's not what I
我愿意接受任何人 任何人 是的
I'll take anyone. Anyone else. Yeah.
除了他 谁都可以 我能跟你说实话吗
Anyone but him. Can I be honest with you?
你找到了谁 我们真的没有其他人了
Who have you got? Yep. We literally have no one else.
下一步是什么 烈火焚烧
What's next? The fire burn.
这是你的决定
It's your call.
好的 能请个护士待命吗
Okay. Can we get a nurse on standby, please?
我们要把他烧死
We're gonna set this man on fire.
停 停一下
Cut, cut, cut. That's a cut.
这里停一下 谢谢
Cutting there, please. That's a cut!
感觉怎么样 科尔·西弗斯
How you feeling, Colt Seavers?
他很好 很好
He's good. He's all good.
我们还要再来一次 竖起大拇指 好吗
We're gonna go again. Thumbs-up, okay?
技术问题 滑车有点颠簸
Technical issue. Little bump on the dolly.
啊 你能修好吗 吉米
Huh? Can you fix that, Jimmy?
请回到一号♥频道 谢谢
Back to ones, please. Thank you.
再来一次 回到一号♥频道
Going again. Please, back to one.
柯尔特 你是否觉得自己有点 "深陷其中"
Colt, do you feel a bit flung into the deep end here?
我只是想知道 因为你还没读过剧本
I'm just wondering, 'cause you haven't read the script,
电影精选列表