谁不想被拯救人 对
who don't want to be saved. Right.
但有一线希望
But silver lining
仍乌云密布
to this very dark cloud.
我让莱德回来了
I've got Ryder to come back.
我有个计划 真的吗
And I have a plan. Really?
但我们无法做到
But we're not gonna be able to do
第三幕的大场面 跳车
your big third act set piece, the car jump.
这是一个不可能完成的跳跃 在柯尔特离开后
It is an impossible jump, especially now with Colt gone.
死了 他死了
Dead. He's gone.
他已经死了 陪着我
He's so dead. Stay with me.
我跟温迪谈过了
I spoke to Venti.
她可以用视觉特效来做
She says that she can do it in VFX.
跳车
The car jump.
我们只需要关注莱德的新作品
All we need to focus on is Ryder's new,
最后的独白 轰轰烈烈
final, bombastic monologue.
我已经读了几页
I've read the pages.
天啊 你把它弄坏了 我就知道你会的
God, you smashed it. I knew you would.
我们会掩护他的 好的
We're gonna get him covered. Yeah.
而你
You, meanwhile
请到斐济去休息吧 我请客
please go and rest up in Fiji, on me.
你知道吗 把自己丢在海滩上
You know? Plop yourself on a beach.
我会为你处理好一切的
And I'm gonna take care of all of it for you.
盖尔
Gail.
你要处理的事情太多了
You've got so much to process.
不 我能处理好一切
No. I can take care of all of it.
不 这是我的电影
No. This is my movie.
现在 听我说
Now, listen to me.
我从你身上学到了很多
I've learned so much from you.
我知道 谢谢 我非常感激
I know. Thank you. And I'm very grateful.
但我现在仍然坚持这一教训
But the lesson I stand by now,
你教给我的 是啊 是啊
that you've taught me Yeah. Yeah.
摔倒了 马上爬起来
You fall down, you get right back up.
这部电影是我执导的 没错
I am directing this movie, yeah.
哦 天哪 那是我的女孩
Oh, my God, that's my girl.
走吧 我真为你骄傲很好 好的
It went in. I'm so proud of you. Good. Okay.
谢谢 好了 我们走吧
Thank you. All right, let's get you out of here.
最后一件事 什么事
One last thing. Yeah?
你见过丹吗 没看到 我想他在玉米卷车旁边
Have you seen Dan? Nope. I think he's by the taco truck.
你没有他的消息 他可能
You haven't heard from him? He's probably-probably
在那边的某个地方 非常感谢
over there somewhere. Thank you so much.
我为你感到骄傲 谢谢
I'm proud of you. Thank you.
谢谢你的鼓励 好了 再见
Thanks for the pep talk. Okay, buh-bye.
爱你 亲爱的 我也爱你 再见
Love you, darling. Love you, too. Bye!
噢
Oof.
你要把电影看完
You're gonna finish the movie.
不 我要还你清白 好吧 听着
No, I'm gonna clear your name. Okay, now listen.
为什么不能两者兼顾
Why can't we do both?
我认为我们可以
I think we can.
我们要把他带到片场
We're gonna bring him to set,
在一个受控的环境中 然后我们围绕着他
in a controlled environment, and then we surround him
我们把他打得屁滚尿流
And we beat the shit out of him.
不
No.
我们要逼他招供
We're gonna force a confession out of him
把他放在一个场景中
by putting him in a scene.
是啊 你知道 他总是忘记他的麦克风
Right. You know, he always forgets he's mic'd.
这样好多了
That's better.
我只是还不知道该怎么做
I just don't know how to do it yet.
我知道怎么做
I know how to do that.
让他自己表演特技
Make him do his own stunt.
不可能完成的跳跃
The impossible jump.
然后我们把他打得屁滚尿流
Then we beat the shit out of him.
174阿尔法 第二次通话
One seventy-four, alpha, take two.
准备行动
And action!
稍等
O-One second, one second, one second.
行动
Action!
正午时分
It's high noon
在宇宙的边缘
at the edge of the universe, folks.
现在 我们面对的是一个强大的敌人
Now, we're facing a powerful enemy.
一个由人类最劣根性孕育而生的外星物种
An alien species born of the worst of humanity's traits.
我们的敌人看不到
Well, what our enemy doesn't see
是他们的灭亡迫在眉睫
is that their demise is imminent.
全银河系最强大的武器是什么
And the most powerful weapon in all galaxy?
爱
Love.
宝贝 你们每个人的内心深处都蕴藏着火花
Inside each and every one of you is a spark, baby.
微光
An ember.
该死的火灾
A goddamn fire!
爱是我们取胜的法宝
Love is how we will win.
即使我们输了
And even if we lose,
我们会为一个美好的结局而奋斗到死
we're gonna die fighting for a happy ending!
当然
Hell yeah!
呼
Whoo!
那我们去拿吧
Well, let's go and get it, then!
快走吧
Get on out there and go!
谁和我一起 谁和我一起 我们走
Who's with me?! Who is with me?! Let's go!
停 是的
Cut! Yes!
太好了 太好了
So good, so good.
谢谢 就这些吗
Thank you. Was that it?
天啊 我们完成了吗
God, yeah. Did we get it?
太好了 我们完成了吗
It was so good. We got it?
是魔法 对 是的 天气很热 宝贝
Magic. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, it was hot, babe.
我的天啊 盖尔被洪水淹没了
Oh, my God. Gail was in floods.
我真的感觉到了 我真的感觉到了
I really felt that one. I really felt that one.
她 当然了 因为我流泪了
She was Of course you did. 'Cause I had tears.
当然了 我知道我能看见他们
Of course you did. Yeah, I know. I can see them.
是啊 太棒了
Yeah, it was fantastic.
所以 听着 我们只剩下外星卡车的报道了
So, listen, all we have left is the alien truck coverage.
好吗 就这样 不
All right? That's it. No.
好的 我们要跳车 不
Yep. We're gonna do the car jump. No.
没有人告诉我另一种方法 我们说没有
No one told me about another setup. We said No.
还有别的方法吗 温迪会在视觉特效里做的
There's another setup? Venti's gonna do that in VFX,
所以我们要走了 我知道 但我们需要他的特写镜头
so we're out of here. I know, but we need his close-up.
好吗 我需要他的特写镜头来报道
All right? I need his close-up right here for the coverage.
行吗 最多15分钟 我只需要15分钟
All right? 15 minutes tops. That's all I need.
就是这里 你还记得吗
This is the bit, do you remember,
太空牛仔偷了外星飞船 嗯
where Space Cowboy steals the alien vehicle? Hmm.
来吧 这是他的时刻 等等 等等 等等
Come on. This is his moment. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我不会开车 好吧
I'm not gonna do any driving, right?
因为我会觉得非常恶心
Because I'm gonna feel really nauseous.
这是一个蓝屏设置
It's a blue screen setup.
我需要这个 我需要这个 好吗
I need this. I need this, okay?
这里没有任何通知
Zero notice here.
我们正在尽快行动 好吗
We're moving as fast as we can, all right?
大家加把劲 好吗
Everyone, double the pace, yes?!
利用你的力量 对 很好 谢谢
Use those muscles! Yes, good! Thank you!
所有人就位
Everyone in position!
点燃火♥药♥
Light the pyro!
我们需要足够的炸♥药♥把峡谷炸上天 伙计们
We need enough charges to blow this canyon sky-high, people.
麦凯 我们在哪里
McCabe, where are we?
我已经尽力了 尼格
Going as fast as I can, Nige.
我们已经准备就绪
We're as ready as we can be.
好的 嘿 叫雷进来
Okay. Hey, get Ray to come in
走之前检查一下麦克风 好吗 收到
and check the mic before we go, okay? Copy.
音响师 你能下来检查一下莱德的麦克风吗
Sound, can you come down here and check Ryder's mic, please?
好了 汤姆准备好了吗
All right, Tom. You ready?
好吧 还记得这一段吗
Yeah. Okay. Remember this bit?
你会在外星人的车里 嗯哼
You're gonna be in the alien vehicle. Mm-hmm.
好吗 好的
Okay? Okay. Yep.
而且无处可去
And with nowhere to go,
你要把车跳过峡谷
you're gonna jump the car over the ravine.
所以 我只需要在你身上快速
So I just need a quick pop on you
电影精选列表