你让我晕头转向 但一切都很好
You got me in a spin, but everythin' is A-okay
触摸你
Touching you
触摸我
Touching me
触摸你
Touching you
天哪 你在抚摸我
God, you're touching me
我相信一种叫做♥爱♥的东西
I believe in a thing called love
聆听我的心跳
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
我们现在有机会成功了
There's a chance we could make it now
我们将一直摇滚到太阳下山
We'll be rocking till the sun goes down
我相信一种叫做♥爱♥的东西
I believe in a thing called love
哦
Oh!
哦 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
怎么样 老板 很好
How'd we do, boss? Yeah, it was good.
我是说 这太神奇了
I mean, it was amazing.
太棒了 我们要去唱卡拉OK
It was so amazing, we're gonna go do some karaoke,
如果你 哦
if you Oh.
如果你喜欢卡拉OK
If you like karaoke,
你知道 你可以 你可以来
you know, you could you could come.
比如 我 我希望你
Like, I'd I would like you to.
我会去的
I'll be there.
好的
Okay.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that was.
这太可怕了
That was just so awful and
她是谁 好吧 她是谁
Really? Okay. Yeah, who's she?
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
枪套已经装好了
Holster that. It's holstered.
就这么定了 忘了吧 你从没见过
It's done. Forget. You-you never saw it.
乔迪 你喜欢克里斯蒂娜还是布兰妮
Jody, do you like Christina or Britney?
我看到了
I saw that.
你看到手指枪了 哦 我看到手指枪了
You saw the finger guns? Oh, I saw the finger guns.
是她先开始的
She started it.
你好
Hi.
我没 我没吃早餐
I didn't ha I didn't have breakfast.
是的 你做到了
Yeah, you did.
我不同意 今天早上给了你一个早餐包
I disagree. I gave you a brekky wrap this morning.
从技术上讲 这都是罚餐费
Technically, this is all meal penalty,
如果你想 哦 没事的
if you want the Oh. It's fine. Just-just sign.
谢谢 我只是想说 不是每个人都能这么酷
Thanks. I'm just saying, not everyone's gonna be as cool
你知道吗 不 我明白
about it as I am. You know? No, I get it.
这是什么
What is this?
我让你搭5: 55的飞机离开这里 好吗
I've got you on a 5:55 flight out of here. Okay?
我有辆车在等你 现在
I have a car waiting for you. Now?
引擎启动了 是的 柯尔特
Engine's on. Yeah. Colt
有一些不同的情况 怎么回事 好吗
there is some serious shit going down, okay?
我刚跟乔迪说要去唱卡拉OK
I just told Jody I was gonna meet her for karaoke.
实际上 我很尴尬 因为我把你带到了这里
And I'm actually embarrassed that I got you here
把你卷入其中
and got you all tangled up.
我只想在事态升级之前把你弄出去
I just want to get you out of here before it escalates.
把东西收拾好 我们要走了
Get your stuff together. We're going.
你要赶不上飞机了 谢谢
You're gonna miss the flight. Thank you.
对不起 好吧 但我迟到了
Sorry. Okay, but I'm late,
我还得送莱德的狗去托儿所
and I got to get Ryder's dogs to daycare.
毛毛需要她的燕麦浴 她会得荨麻疹
Fluffy needs her oatmeal bath. She gets hives.
嘿 我是不是该换份工作了 阿尔玛
Hey, should I be looking for another job, Alma?
你是莱德的助手 你一定知道
You're Ryder's assistant. You must know.
我只能告诉你 如果莱德明天不来的话
All I can tell you is that if Ryder is a no-show tomorrow,
制片厂就会让我们关门大吉
the studio will shut us down.
可怜的乔迪
Ugh. Poor Jody.
向导演们问好
Say hello to directors' jail.
如果你想和我在一起
If you want to be with me
我是疯了还是奈杰尔很性感 喔嗯
Am I crazy or is Nigel hot? Whoo! Hmm?
我是瓶中精灵 他是
I'm a genie in a bottle He's-he's
他 哇 他看起来真不错
He Wow, he's got some great qualities.
他真的这么想 是啊 你应该去的 文提 是吗
He really does. Yeah, you should go for it, Venti. Yeah?
是吗 是的
Yeah? Yeah.
让·克劳德
Jean-Claude.
对不起 它的口令是法语
Sorry, his commands are in French
法语 我知道
French. I know.
我和它合作过一部电影 你知道的
I worked with him on a movie, you know.
真不敢相信还留着它
Can't believe he kept him.
其实 这更像是一个派对小把戏
Well, it's more for a party trick, really.
这家伙有咬人的指令
This one's got a command where he'll bite people
是啊 是啊 是啊 我们知道
in the balls. Yeah, yeah, yeah. We-we know.
不 不 不要附件
No, no, don't. Attaque
阿尔玛 对吧 我是 柯尔特·西弗斯
Alma, right? I'm Colt Colt Seavers.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
如果你想和我在一起
If you want to be with me
我能实现你的愿望
I can make your wish come true
你必须给人留下深刻印象
You got to make a big impression
你必须喜欢你的工作
You got to like what you do
我是瓶中精灵
I'm a genie in a bottle
我最后一次见到汤姆时 一切都很正常
So, the last time I saw Tom, everything was pretty normal.
他和亨利陷入了某种药物中毒
He and Henry were in some kind of drug-induced,
不♥穿♥上衣的狗屎 秀擒拿格斗赛
shirtless shit-show grappling match.
但第二天一大早 盖尔就慌慌张张地给我打电♥话♥
But then Gail called me early the next morning in a panic.
放下手头的工作
Drop whatever you're doing.
汤姆的手♥机♥又丢了
Tom has lost his phone again.
我找到了德雷斯·勒的电♥话♥
So I found the phone, the one that Dressler,
莱德的变♥态♥保安刚给我打电♥话♥说了这事
Ryder's creepy security goon, just called me about.
金属风暴小组 我们有一个呼叫时间
Metalstorm crew, we have a call time
明天早上6点 别迟到了 好的 伙计
of 6:00 a.m. tomorrow. Don't be late. All right, mate.
好的 谢谢 伙计
All right, thanks, mate!
嘿 两杯龙舌兰 谢谢 哦 盖尔
Hey. Two shots of tequila, please. Ooh, Gail.
嘿 哇
Hey. Wow.
我以为你不喜欢来这种地方呢
I didn't think you liked coming to these things.
你在说什么 我喜欢听人说话
What are you talking about? I love listening to people
谋杀我最喜欢的歌♥曲 谢谢
murder my favorite songs. Thank you.
嗯"杜松子酒和果汁"
Mmm. "Gin and Juice."
我得去唱卡拉OK了
I got to get to karaoke.
嘿
Hey!
谢谢你 艾米
Thanks, Amy.
再见 让·克洛德
Au revoir, Jean-Claude.
你得把那东西扔掉
You got to get rid of that thing.
你为什么不把它给盖尔
Why don't you just give it to Gail?
不管这手♥机♥里装的是什么 都是该死的火箭筒
Whatever's on this phone is a goddamn bazooka
这将炸出一个电影明星大小的窟窿
that'll blow a movie star-sized hole
通过某人的职业生涯
through somebody's career.
我很高兴能把它交给一个好人
I'm happy to get this into the hands of a good guy.
好吧 只要价钱合适
Okay For the right price.
你想要什么
What do you want for it?
制片人的功劳
A producer credit.
金属风暴
On Metalstorm?
听着 我需要职业保护 好吗
Look, I need career protection, okay?
我都快把自己烧焦了
I'm burning myself with this.
我是个特技演员
I'm a stunt guy.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do about it?
你是一个曾经和导演约会的特技演员
You're a stunt guy who used to date the director
似乎即将重新点燃
and seems to be getting close to rekindling
某种短暂而传奇的虐恋
some sort of short but legendary torrid love affair.
你觉得我们快重燃爱火了吗
Do you think we're close to rekindling?
我的意思是 我觉得是这样的
I mean, it feels like it to me
这到底算不算交易
Is it a deal or not?
它可以帮你找到莱德
It can help you find Ryder.
我会尽力而为
I'll do what I can.
我没有密♥码♥
I don't have the passcode.
想办法 好吗 特技演员
Just figure it out, okay, stuntman?
找到莱德
Just find Ryder.
我需要你签一份保密协议
I'm gonna need you to sign an NDA.
众所周知 在这个行业中 没有什么
As you know, nothing in this industry
我没时间签保密协议 我得
I don't have time for an NDA. I got to
电影精选列表