警方正在调查悉尼港爆♥炸♥事件
Police are investigating an explosion on Sydney Harbour
就在歌♥剧院外
just outside the Opera House,
在那里 一艘船似乎
where it appears a boat has collided with
我为你而生 宝贝
I was made for loving you, baby
你为我而生
You were made for loving me
我怎么也看不够
I can't get enough
据称是柯尔特·西弗斯自杀
an alleged suicide of Colt Seavers,
最近谋杀亨利·埃雷拉的凶手
the man responsible for the recent murder of Henry Herrera.
我为你而生
I was made for loving you
你为我而生
And you were made for loving me
我可以把一切都给你 宝贝
I can give it all to you, baby
你能都给我吗
Can you give it all to me?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
哇哦 嗯
Whoa. Huh?
找特技协调员丹·塔克
Looking for Stunt Coordinator Dan Tucker.
你见过他吗 没见过
You seen him? No.
你们两个
Hey! You two.
头盔摘了 找特技协调员丹·塔克
Helmets off. Looking for Stunt Coordinator Dan Tucker.
在一场戏剧性的船只爆♥炸♥之后
Following a dramatic boat explosion
警方目前正在调查
on Sydney Harbour, police are currently investigating
美国特技演员柯尔特·西弗斯自杀
the suicide of American stuntman Colt Seavers.
在悉尼港发生戏剧性的船只爆♥炸♥事件之后
Following a dramatic boat explosion on Sydney Harbour,
警方正在调查
police are currently investigating
美国特技演员的自杀
the suicide of American stunt
在一场戏剧性的船只爆♥炸♥之后
Following a dramatic boat explosion
在悉尼港 警方正在
on Sydney Harbour, police are
在悉尼港发生戏剧性的船只爆♥炸♥事件之后
Following a dramatic boat explosion on Sydney Harbour,
警方正在调查
police are currently investigating
美国特技演员柯尔特·西弗斯自杀
the suicide of American stuntman Colt Seavers.
乔迪 你得安静点 别说话
Jody, you need to be quiet. Don't say a word.
等等 等等 不对
Wait, wait. No.
乔迪
Jody
你以为你能来我的演出现场偷袭我
You think you can come to my set and sneak up on me?
等等
Wait!
是我
It's me. It's me.
还记得吗
Remember?
天哪
Jesus Christ.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it.
我知道你还活着
I knew you were alive.
一天三场演出
Three shows a day,
每周工作六天 一干就是三年
six days a week for three years.
《迈阿密风云》特技表演
The Miami Vice stunt show.
你还记得
You remembered.
是的 我很高兴你还活着 柯尔特
Yes. I'm happy you're alive, Colt.
柯尔特 我很高兴你还活着
Colt, I'm so happy you're alive.
我就知道 我的天啊
I knew it. Oh, my God.
你在做什么 笔画得不错
What were you doing Nice work with the pen.
真遗憾 不 这很好 你及时把它取出来了
So sorry. No, it was great. You got it out just in time.
我想墨水中毒还没开始
I think the ink poisoning didn't set in.
厨师之吻怎么了
Chef's kiss. What's going on?
什么 大家都说是你杀了亨利
Huh? Everyone's saying that you killed Henry.
莱德杀了亨利 他陷害了我
Ryder killed Henry. He framed me.
有你的录像
There's footage of you.
他骗了我 什么
Well, he deepfaked me. What?
他们在互联网上经常这样做
They do it all the time on the Internet.
他们把汤姆·克鲁斯的脸搬到你的脸上
They take Tom Cruise's face, and they put it on yours.
你根本分辨不出来
And you can't tell the difference.
好吧 那么真正的影像在哪里
No. Okay, so where's the real footage
莱德杀了亨利 我们怎么得到它
of Ryder killing Henry? How do we get it?
它在莱德的手♥机♥上 然后被销毁了 因为
It was on Ryder's phone, and then it got destroyed because
丹的 "最后的莫希干人 "计划没成功 什么
Dan's Last of the Mohicans plan didn't work out. What?
这不是他的错 你知道吗 是他先打给战斧的 好吧
It's not his fault, you know? He called tomahawk first, okay.
我得到的答案是 "只有空白"
I got "blanks only."
事实上 一切都很顺利
And it was going pretty well, actually,
然后德雷斯·勒出现了
and then Dressler showed up.
所以他 你知道 他做这个像杰森・伯恩
So he, you know, he does this, like, Jason Bourne shit.
好吧 我有好多问题
Okay, I have so many questions.
好的
Okay.
还有谁知道你还活着
Who else knows you're alive?
没人 好极了
No one. Great.
不 这才是重点 我的意思是
No, that's the point. I mean, I figure
除非他们认为我死了 否则我们没法完成这部电影
we can't finish the movie unless they think I'm dead.
什么电影
What movie?
金属风暴
Metalstorm.
什么金属风暴
What about Metalstorm?
如果他们认为我死了 他们就会回来干掉我
If they think I'm dead, they'll come back and finish.
谁 莱德
Who? Ryder.
完成什么 电影
Finish what? The movie.
金属风暴 没错
Metalstorm? Exactly.
你疯了吗 你疯了什么
Are you insane? You are insane. What?
你需要把指纹烧掉
You need to be burning your fingerprints off,
你需要越过边境
and you need to be getting across the border
越快越好
as fast as possible.
我们会把你藏起来 直到还你清白为止
We're gonna hide you until we can clear your name.
这些都不重要了 这只是一部愚蠢的电影
None of it matters anymore. It's just a stupid movie.
什么 这是部愚蠢的电影
What? It's a stupid movie.
别这么说
Don't say that.
你说的是金属风暴
That's Metalstorm you're talking about.
这就是你穷尽一生想要拍摄的电影
That's the movie you spent your whole life trying to make.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你可能会激励整整一代小乔迪
You might inspire a whole generation of little Jodys
拿起摄像机拍摄自己的电影
to pick up cameras and make their own movies.
你只是 你很特别
You're just you're special.
我们所有人都将成为特别事件的一部分
And all of us get to be a part of something special
因为它来自于你
because it comes from you.
很显然 我没能为我们带来幸福的结局
I obviously failed at getting us our happy ending,
但如果 我让
but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let
太空牛仔和阿丽娜
Space Cowboy and Aliena not have theirs.
乔迪 我的爱人
Jody, my love!
稍等 我来了
One sec! I'm coming
别说了
Stop it.
盖尔 她也有份
Gail. She's in on it.
什么
What? Yes.
好了 来吧 我们先亲一下吧
Okay, come on. Let's just kiss a little bit first.
不 别这样 我们 得把你弄进浴室 拜托了
No, come on, we g got to get you in the bathroom, please.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
天啊
Christ!
得工作了
Got to work.
你还好吗 亲爱的
You all right in there, my darling?
这里 这个 拿这块肥皂在我肚子上擦擦
Here, this Take this soap and rub it on my belly.
进卧室
Get in the bedroom.
好的 柯尔特你还好吗 还好 好的
Okay. Colt. Are you good? Okay. Okay. Yeah.
安静 别出声乔德
Be quiet. Don't make a sound. Jod?
我的头 头什么
My head. The head. What?
嗨 你好
Hi! Hey. Hello, you.
嘿 嘿噢 过来
Hey. Hey. Aw, come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我最喜欢的导演怎么样了
Aw, how's my favorite director?
有点情绪化
Uh, a bit emotional, you know.
哦 不 天呐
Oh, no Jesus.
就像约翰尼和安布尔刚刚来过这里一样
Like Johnny and Amber have just been here.
我只是想发泄一下 因为这段时间
I just need to vent, 'cause it's been
实在太多而 我知道
it's just been so much. I know. I know.
柯尔特的事我很遗憾 谢谢你
I'm so sorry about Colt. Thank you.
你知道吗 这太可惜了 但真是一团糟
You know, it's such a shame, but what a mess.
是啊 谁知道呢
Right. Who knew?
是的 我是说 我想帮他
Yeah. I mean, I tried to help him.
我希望你知道这一点 但有时你帮不了别人
I hope you know that, but sometimes you can't help people
电影精选列表