但你的真名是什么
But what's your real name?
汤姆·莱德
Tom Ryder.
你听到了吗 乔迪
Did you get that, Jody?
我们知道了 他承认了
We got it! He confessed.
你戴着窃听器 兄弟 你在录音吗
You wearing a wire? Bro, you recording this?
这是诱捕你 不能这么做
This is entrapment. You can't do that.
你在干什么 不 不是诱捕
What are you doing? No, it's not entrapment,
因为你戴着窃听器 笨蛋
because you're wearing the wire, dipshit!
他要开始了 去吧 现在就去
He's going for it. Go. Go now.
我只是个演员
I'm just an actor!
等等
Wait.
他有一个护齿器
He has a mouth guard.
我没有
I don't have a mouth guard.
哦 太好了 柯尔特
Oh, good. Colt!
你还活着 你还好吗
You're alive. Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我说过 我会把相机还给你的
I told you I'd make the camera up to you.
哦 太棒了
Oh, it was fantastic.
德雷斯·勒 进来 啊
Dressler, come in! Ah!
哎呀 你能听到我吗 我们得离开这里
Oy, can you hear me? We've got to get out of here!
这都是盖尔的错 伙计
This is all Gail's fault, man.
这都是盖尔的主意
This is all Gail's idea.
把那个给我 不给
Give me that confession! No.
给我所有的媒体 你聋了吗
Give me all the media! Are you deaf?!
德雷斯·勒 把直升机开到战壕去
Dressler, bring the helicopter to the trench.
莱德呢 现在
What about Ryder? Now!
现在 关于这个日期
Now, about this date.
把它放进箱子里 你个笨蛋
Put it in the case, you numpty!
我们能称之为约会吗
Can we call it a date?
我的意思是 就是这样 对吗
I mean, that's what it is, right?
真是个白♥痴♥
Such a moron!
快点 天啊 拿去
Hurry up! God! Take it.
盖尔 盖尔 盖尔
Gail, Gail, Gail.
听着 把录音给我 盖尔
Listen Give me the recording, Gail.
亲爱的 冷静点 跟我来
Darling, calm down. Just come with me.
我们不需要这些有毒的男性气质
We don't need all this toxic masculinity,
因为我们是一样的 你和我
because we're the same, you and me.
你知道 我们是幸存者
You know, we're survivors.
不 不 不 不 我跟你完全不一样
No, no, no, no. I'm nothing like you.
我的意思是 我不想自以为是
I don't want to be presumptuous, I mean,
但我们还是要实事求是
but let's call a spade a spade.
这就是我给你这份工作的原因
That's why I gave you the job.
好吧 那是因为
Okay. Well, that and because
你是如此容易塑造 你知道吗
you're so easily moldable, you know?
盖尔 把箱子给我
Oh! Gail, just give me the case!
这是盖尔·迈耶的作品
This is a Gail Meyer production!
不是你的
Not yours!
在峡谷中与老板会合
Rendezvous with the boss in the canyon.
提取飞船套件
Extraction to the spaceship set.
飞船套装
Spaceship set?
哦 不 真是大红了
Oh, no, Big Red.
我不认为你能做到这一点
I don't think you're gonna make that one.
特技中的特技组
Stunts set! Stunts set!
去吧
Go!
相信我 我不会为此背黑锅
Trust me, I will not be taking the fall for this,
因为我为你们这些小人物提供点击率
because I deliver hits for all you little people.
不客气
You're welcome.
哇哦
Whoa!
乔迪
Jody?
乔迪 嘿 嘿 这是给我的 这是给我的
Jody? Hey, hey! That's for me! That's for me!
那是我的直升机
That's my helicopter!
这个特技演员疯了
This crazy stuntman's lost his mind!
我正在度假
I'm on vacation!
把这只狗赶走 又来了
Get this dog off me! Not again, dog.
就待在那儿吧
Just stay there!
晚安 狗狗 你死定了
Night-night, dog! You're dead.
我越来越喜欢这个设计了
This design is growing on me.
进来 我们走吧
Get in! Let's get out of here!
收到 现在起飞
Yeah, copy that. Taking off now.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what-what is this?
这是证据
It's the evidence!
你为什么不闭嘴
Why didn't you just stop talking?!
乔迪
Jody!
吹响火焰 炸掉火焰兵
Blow the pyros. Blow the pyros!
他们逃走了
They're getting away!
哇哦 嘘 我的妈呀
Whoa! Sh Whoa! Holy shit!
放下手臂 我要跳了 好的
Lower the arm! I'm gonna jump. Okay.
好了 放下手臂 放下手臂
Okay, lower the arm. Lower the arm.
我有个计划
I have a plan!
什么计划 计划是什么
What is it? What's-what's the plan?
送我上直升机
Get me to the helicopter.
我要跳上滑板
I'm gonna jump onto the skids,
然后我要把他打得屁滚尿流
and then I'm gonna beat the shit out of him.
不用了 只要录下来就行
No, just-just get the recording.
走吧
Go!
啊 该死
Ah, shit.
走吧
Go!
哇 哇 放我下来
Whoa! Whoa! Get me down!
哇哦 把我放下来
Whoa! Get me down!
我们正在失去液压系统
We're losing hydraulics here.
我无法控制它
I can't get it under control.
只是想知道 你知道 在这部电影之后
Just wondering, you know, after this movie,
如果我没进监狱 你知道 你也不忙
and if I don't go to prison and, you know, you're not busy,
也许我们可以去某个海滩
maybe we could go to a beach somewhere.
穿几套游泳衣
Wear a couple of swimming costumes.
就喝杯辣玛格丽塔酒什么的吧
Just drink a spicy margarita or something.
是啊 做了一些错误的决定 是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah. Make some bad decisions. Yeah.
好的 当然 是的
Okay, sure. Yes.
听起来像个计划 比这更好的计划
Sound like a plan? It's a better plan than this.
好的 请小心
Okay, please be careful.
好了 把他抡起来 开始
Okay, swing him around. Go!
天啊 控制一下吧
God, get it under control!
带我们离开这里 你在干什么
Get us out of here! What are you doing?!
莱德 忏悔
Ryder, the confession!
不
No!
不 不 盖尔 不不 盖尔
No! No, Gail, no! No, Gail!
哇 哇 哇
Whoa! Whoa!
特技
Stunts!
立即启动安全气囊
Mobilize that airbag now!
不
No!
让开 莱德
Get out of the way, Ryder!
87北上救援
87North to the rescue!
走 走 走 走快走
Go, go, go, go! Go!
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
好了
Get it!
保持稳定
Just keep it steady!
你个白♥痴♥
You moron!
是的 不错
Yes! Nice!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
是的
Yes!
哦 天啊 哦 该死
Oh, God! Oh, shit!
不
No!
抓住它
Grab it!
我的天啊 我的鼻子
Oh, my God! My nose!
不 莱德 枪
No! Ryder, the gun!
杀了他 他是个愚蠢的特技演员
Shoot him! He's a stupid stuntman!
没人在乎
No one gives a shit!
他是我遇到过的最好的替身之一
He's one of the best stunt doubles I've ever had!
闭嘴 把供认证据给我
Oh, shut up! Give me the confession!
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on! Quick!
电影精选列表