看看这个 是啊 正在拍电影呢
Look at that. Yeah, makin' a movie here.
你会离开我们吗
Could you leave us, please?
是啊
Yeah.
哦 盖尔 太紧张了
Ooh, Gail. So tense.
你还记得老德雷斯吧
You remember old Dressy, right?
特技演员
Stuntman.
我从不忘记拳头
I never forget a fist.
听着 我需要电♥话♥ 电♥话♥在哪儿
Listen, I'm gonna need the phone. Where is it?
这是当务之急 我需要知道
It's a matter of urgency. I need to know.
没错 证明是你杀了亨利 不是我的证据
Right. The one that proves that you killed Henry, not me.
呃 那个电♥话♥
Eh That phone.
嗯 好吧
Well Yeah.
我要坚持住
I'm gonna hold on to that.
似乎现在只有它能让我活下去
Seems like it's the only thing keeping me alive right now.
什么
What?
他是头号♥嫌疑犯 乔迪
He's the prime suspect, Jody.
盖尔 来吧 你在开玩笑吗
Gail, come on. Are you kidding me?
我知道 柯尔特
I know. Colt?
不可能 没办法
Yeah. There's no way.
我就是这么说的不可能
That's what I said. There's no way!
出了什么问题
What went wrong?
出了什么问题 嗯
What went wrong? Mmm.
出了什么问题 在我看来
What went wrong? Well, as I look at it,
你知道 你 你在折磨我
you know, you're you're torturing me
就在你的超级游艇外面 就像邦德中的反派一样
right outside your superyacht like a Bond villain.
笨蛋
Dipshit!
出了什么问题
What went wrong?
什么是正确的
What went right?!
你变了
You changed.
你变了
You changed.
是啊 你我曾经情同手足
Yeah. We used to be like brothers, you and I.
进入了演员和特技演员的神圣纽带 伙计
Entered into the sacred bond of actor and stuntman, man.
哦 天哪
Oh, God. Yeah.
你认为柯尔特会杀人吗
You think Colt could murder a human being?
不 不会 你告诉他们了吗
No, I don't. Did you tell them that?
我说过了这是一个男人
I said that. This is a man
这个人花了23分钟
This is a man who spent 23 minutes
有一次 我把一只蟑螂赶出了房♥间
ushering a cockroach out of my room once,
我就说 "你就跺跺脚吧 "他就说 "你就跺跺脚吧
and I was like, "Just stomp on it," and he was like,
"不 让它活着"我是说 这是柯尔特
"No, let it live." I mean, it's Colt.
我把这些都告诉了他们
I told them all of that.
我告诉他 他是谁 我以为他是谁
I told him who he is who I thought he was.
你强调过吗
Did you, emphatically?
是的 我做了 是的 因为他
Yes, I did. Yeah, because he
是在你送他去的机场
was at the airport where you sent him.
他没上飞机 乔迪
He never got on the plane, Jody.
我们拍过多少部电影 我不知道
How many movies have we done? Oh, I don't know.
有多少 是的 数不清 没错
How many? Yeah, too many to count, that's right.
因为我把你写进了合同 不是吗
Yeah. 'Cause I put you in the contract, didn't I?
我把你放在那里 就在那里
I put you there, right there.
嗯 嗯 是吗 没错
Mm-hmm. Yeah? That's right,
我有助理 化妆和发型 好的
I had the assistant, the makeup and hair Right.
呃 训练师 然后 "砰 "的一声
uh, trainer, and then boom,
莱德的头号♥特技演员柯尔特·西弗斯
Ryder's number one stuntman, Colt Seavers.
那是我 是我做的 我是为了你
That was me, I did that. I did that for you.
你要为我做什么 什么
What are you gonna do for me? Huh?
我猜是死了吧
Die, I guess?
对不对 死了
Right? Die?
这就是你的计划 这不是针对你个人
Is that the plan? It's nothing personal.
我的天啊 我这是在针对你
Oh, my God. Well, I'm taking it personal.
是啊 我看得出来 折磨
Yeah, I can see that. The torture.
你知道吗 这只是生意
You know what? It's just business.
吸毒 电击枪 你知道 这只是生意
The drugging, the Taser. You know, it's just business.
我是说 汤姆·莱德是一个全球品牌
I mean, Tom Ryder's a global brand.
我是针对个人的 我真的在移♥动♥市场
I'm taking it personal. I literally move markets.
如果我倒下了 该死的道指也会倒下
If I go down the freakin' Dow goes down.
如果你的背断了 我就这样代替你
If you break your back, I replace you like this. Boom.
如果你能坚守岗位
You know, if you'd just stuck to your job
而不是试图占据聚光灯
instead of trying to hog the spotlight,
就不会发生这种事 我是说 亨利不会
this wouldn't have happened. I mean, Henry wouldn't be
他的事故就不会发生
on the scene, his accident wouldn't have happened,
你的意外 奇怪的摔倒
your accident freaky little fall.
因为你让我很兴奋 伙计
'Cause you just push my buttons, man.
等一下 什么
Wait a second. What?
什么
What?
关于我的事故 你是怎么说的
What did you say about my accident?
是你把我逼上绝路的
Well, you know, you pushed me over the edge.
你按了一个按钮 我是说 你没有
You literally pushed a button. I mean, you didn't
我是说 我按了按钮
I mean, I pushed the button.
我不得不加大油门
I had to crank it up a notch.
是你吗
That was you?
是啊
Yeah.
我得给你上一课 不是吗
Had to teach you a little lesson, didn't I?
你的靴子有点大了
Got a little too big for your boots,
不是吗
didn't you?
亨利也一样
Henry's no different, you know.
嘿 你自己做特技
Hey. You do your own stunts?
我自己做特技表演吗
Do I do my own stunts?
当着那么多人的面 这太丢人了
In front of all those people, that's humiliating.
是的 我会把你踢到下周
And yeah, I'm gonna kick you into next week.
但是盖尔 你知道
But then Gail, you know
还记得盖尔吧 我认识她15年了
Remember Gail, right? I've known her for 15 years.
哦 对我忘了 因为你一直没参加比赛
Oh, yeah. I forget, 'cause you've been out of the game
这么久了 你知道吗 是我介绍你们认识的
so long, you know? I introduced the two of you.
给我打电♥话♥说 "情况不妙"
Calls me up and says, "It doesn't look good."
不利于营销和租赁
Bad for marketing and renting,
等等 还有谋杀 还有
and blah, blah, blah, and murder and
我知道 我
I know, I-I-I d
我真的 我现在真的不需要这个
I real I really don't need this right now.
该死的亨利
Fucking Henry!
别担心
Don't worry about it.
低调
You lay low
我会处理好一切的
and I will handle everything.
也许我们并不像自己认为的那样了解别人
Maybe we don't know people as well as we think we do.
哦 天哪 你知道吗
Oh, my God. You know?
哦 天哪 是柯尔特
Oh, my God, it's Colt.
把电♥话♥给我 不给
Give me the phone. No.
你在干什么 盖尔 别拍了
What are you doing? Gail, get off the pho
你在干什么 哦 我的 天啊 盖尔
Oh! What are you doing? Oh, my Jesus Christ, Gail!
哦 我的 哦 真对不起 我的天啊
Oh, my Oh, I'm so sorry. Oh, my God.
我来帮你 不 别说了
Let me help you. No, stop it.
让我把它 你知道吗
Let me take it up to Do you know what?
给我一分钟 好的
Just give me a minute. Yep.
给我点时间
Just give me a minute.
是的 来吧
Yep. Come on.
这个计划非常简单
This plan was so simple.
是的 我们打算把亨利的尸体冰冻起来
Yeah, we were gonna put Henry's body on ice
因此不会分解
so it doesn't decompose.
我们可以把你从石头缝里拉出来
We could pull you out from that rock you crawled under.
我的生活 是的 扫描你的脸
My life, yep. You know, scan your face.
要把你塞进谋杀录像带里
Dressy here is gonna stick you on the murder video.
给你下药 驱使你和亨利的身体
Drug you, drive you and Henry's body
从悉尼海港大桥上下来 在你的车里 砰
off the Sydney Harbour Bridge, in your car boom.
有谋杀 自杀
You got murder, suicide.
停 检查大门
Cut. Check the gate.
继续前进 真漂亮
Move on. Beautiful.
我想我们对 "简单 "有不同的理解
I think we have different ideas of what simple is.
你没有躺下 是吗
Y-You just didn't stay down, did you?
你必须 呃 制♥造♥一个大场面
You had to, like, uh, create a big scene,
就像科尔特·西弗斯那样
like Colt Seavers does.
电影精选列表